Thread: Selling Tytus Weapon/Vintage MotU

Court Magician

Selling Tytus Weapon/Vintage MotU

Yes, I have two. And both are in perfect condition. Selling one.

Pimping my Castlevania tattoo too, it seems...

If interested, hit up my PM Make an offer!

Short on cash? I'm willing to trade for a random pile of non/semi-complete vintage MotU stuff, somewhat equipped playset or something in the lines of after mentioned. Also, have some extra 200x/MotuC-crap laying around? I'm interested!
    Last edited by PaavoGold; September 13, 2011 at 01:36pm. Reason: forgot a thing

PM sent my friend.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Another PM sent your way!

i've sent you a pm also...
    please keep me posted!

Court Magician
    Thanks for the replies! Since there are a few people interested in this item, I'd like to ask everyone be patient since this might take a little time.

And I thought I would add some info: Yes, this item is 100% authentic (not a re-production) and in perfect condition (never used, since I got two as a kid).

Also, the price range for this item seems to be in the area of 200-300 U$D...But don't just quit because you don't have the money. Willing to trade, too. As of now I'd be most interested in MotU Classics-figures, since they are harder to obtain outside US. But interested in vintage and 200x toys, too. Although it might be nicer to get boxed/in-good condition toys for trade off, I'm open for all offers. And I'm from Scandinavia, so there's also the issue of international shipping, haven't figured out the pricing for that as of yet.

So drop me a line, I am not a toy collector nor am I after for just money: it would be cool to find the 'right person' to get the toy for their collection.

Here's the short story of the item: I was in Italy with my parents in the 80's and saw this HUGE Masters of the Universe toy. I became obsessed, and somehow made my parents to buy me one. There was something wrong with the hand-mechanism of Tytus, though. So the store replaced mine with a new Tytus figure (yes, I've opened TWO vintage Tytus toys in my day! ) but somehow the weapon of the broken Tytus was never returned and I still have it.

Finally, here's a screen caption of my rating in my domestic marketplace, I do not have an eBay or international marketplace rating (since I've never used one).
    =40 positive and one negative

Here's a link for the sale in a Finnish marketplace, called Huuto.net. I made up the sale just to prove I am the person I claim to be in the picture above (username: santamak). Everything is in finnish, but I reckon Google translator would be your friend.
    http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/masters...-ase/191164328
    Last edited by PaavoGold; September 15, 2011 at 06:13am. Reason: added screencaption

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    I replied to your pm. My inbox was full, now there's plenty of room.
    Let me know in pm or you can straight write to my email address:

andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it

Court Magician
    Just to notify, that I haven't been online this weekend, so don't worry if your PM hasn't been replied yet: starting to send replies again on monday.

Let me know what you are interested in with regards to 2000x series stuff.
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).
    Pm me if you have anything the I dont have!
    Haves:Trades:Haves and Trades:

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

I'm interested also if nobody take it. I have a replica to sell, not a bad one but a replica..($20).

Court Magician
    Answered all of the PM:s, please let me know if your PM got unanswered, since I might've missed yours by accident!

----------------------------------------

Edit:

This item is now sold! Thanks everybody for participating! :-D

For further reference, this item went for ~270U$D=199€ including international shipping and other costs. I'm posting this info, because sometimes I find myself wishing, I could find similar info inside a random message board with the 'search'-function.

Condensed:

Tytus vintage weapon 270$ 199€

I hope the dot-Org engine picks that up. :blush:

--------------------------------

Also, is there a place I could out some usernames who really crossed the line in terms of common business and ultimately netiquette, and might endanger future engagements inside the He-Man.Org-marketplace(s)? There is definitely a warning I'd like to share with everyone.
    Last edited by PaavoGold; September 23, 2011 at 04:52am. Reason: Typos etc.