Thread: Comic Book Resources Melendy Brit Interview (Memories, Power-Con mention)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Comic Book Resources Melendy Brit Interview (Memories, Power-Con mention)

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...ack-on-series/

Please visit the link to read it, and don't repost the article. We'd like CBR to see there is interest in MOTU and POP!

For the She-Ravers out there!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

So glad I got tickets to get her autograph
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Chills! The good kind

The woman gives me chills in "The Secret of the Sword" when she first becomes She-Ra.

She still does.

And this interview was a smart move.

There was some left-over confusion among some fans about her refusal to be interviewed for the DVDs. So I'm glad she's making an honorable effort to set that right.

And yeah, she and the rest of the voice actors, as well as Scheimer and his crew deserved a lot more than they received.

That's their agents' and manager's faults I'd believe :-(. Well, and Mattel lol.

But it's capitalism.

The thing is, she and Alan and John, etc will live forever. That's got to be worth more than money.
    Last edited by bcrduke; September 14, 2011 at 02:53pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Wow... I'm glad that she had fond memories from those times... Shame that I cannot Attend Power-Con cause Both She-Ra and Skeletor being there makes it so Epic...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I'm sooooo envious of fans who are going to be able to meet her at power con. I would give my left arm to get her autograph. Hopefully she will be so moved by the love and thanks of the fans at power con she will come again next year. As a She-Raver meeting Melendy would be like meeting royalty! This is a great interview. If only John Erwin would go as well....man that woulf be like the holy trinity He-Man, Skeletor & She-Ra the three most impactful characters of the brand.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    So...Melendy might transform into She-Ra? The chant, at least. That would be cool!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Great interview! She's a class act all the way! It's awesome to see that she was really into playing the part.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!