Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 203

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (9/15/2011)

  1. #126
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,030
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    I hate to repeat myself, but I donīt think Iīm too far off with my thought, that those 6 slots for the 30th anniversary figures are so limited that they donīt want to "waste" any of those with a potential regular figure down the line. As Illumina is exactly that - a regular character.



    Here are some reasons:

    Vikor - Conan! Robert E. Howard would have approved!
    Battleground Teela - bare skin and boobs! Always works for fanboys
    Demo-Man - Alcala Skeletor head! Need I say more?
    Gygor - opportunity to reuse a 100% new tool with the Shadow Beast, thus generating $$$
    Dude I love you, but I'm sorry to say those reasons just sound flimsy to me. For Vikor, hoping to attract fans of a different character Mattel doesn't own because of a resemblance seems like a weak justification to make him and truly a little more brave than Mattel has been with regard to who they include in the line. Similarly the porno-appeal of the bikini, or that a huge number of people will pay $30 for an extra head just seems like gravy, not a guarantee of a ton more buyers. Besides, they sell these things with the subs. Obscurity is not the issue, and frankly I just don't believe the demand wouldn't be there.

    The new 30th Anniversary figures may be limited, that's true. But they're still saying Shadow Weaver (who corresponds to the number of subs, which passed their minimum requirements) is still the rarest figure. So even those figures are planned to be made in bigger numbers than they have in subs, which doesn't seem particularly limited. And again, end of the day, they're making them. If they think they can sell those to their customers, they shouldn't be doubtful of Illumina.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    True, but that totally wasnīt my point.
    Gygor was 100% new tool. The cat buck has been used twice, with another two being Clawdeen and King Grayskulls Battle Lion still possible down the road. If they wanted to make Gygor a 100% new tool, they HAD to find possibilities to reuse the buck. And they did with the Shadow Beasts. Thatīs why they took the opportunity to make Gygor - additional funds rather than "just" reusing the cat-buck. And who knows what else could be made of the Gygor buck? As Toy Guru said in various interviews: As soon as they have the molds, they can use them. They have the horse tool now, which is awesome. And they have the wind raider tool, so they could even make "a stealth Wind Raider" ;-)
    Your point about Gygor seems neither here nor there with regard to why they aren't making Illumina. They found a way to justify the ape body because they could reuse it. They don't need to bother with that much justification for Illumina since her parts are already made. Shoot, with BGEL they've even made her cape. All she needs is the head, weapon, bodice, and saddle for the white repaint of Panthor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    Pointing out that Illuimina is even more obscure than he thought is probably not going to help convince Toyguru much.
    Pfft. It's not about obscurity, by now I hope that's obvious. If it were, then they've made (and said they want to make) figures of characters that are even more obscure than Scott thought Illumina was. The unnamed Gar Woman in the comic he mentioned had actual dialog in official media, which is more than can be said for our pals Gygor, Vikor, and Demo-Man. She's obscure, I'd never argue she's not, but she's not more obscure than characters we have as toys and will get in the near future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    They're not "sacrificing" profit while there are plenty of other figures to put in each monthly slot. They're just not in a rush to do her, for which I don't blame them.
    I do.
    Last edited by gbagok; September 18, 2011 at 07:21pm.

  2. #127
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,968
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    Like the wrong shipping costs for Battleground Teela that Mattel promised to investigate. Or did I just miss the results?
    They posted the results. They admitted they overcharged for shipping on her. I think they said they were deciding what to do about it. We haven't heard anything since.

    That's a LOT of money they owe people...
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  3. #128
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,708
    Guys, we all appreciate Scott and Mattel's answers to the questions. But please keep your responses civil and free of innuendo and dredging up old issues, Thanks!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  4. #129
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We kept bringing stuff up like how ridiculous their policy toward Keldor's swords was and it got changed. Keeping quiet does nothing but make people forget about the issue.

    However, I think the discussion should go to the Illumina thread.
    I think Illumina will eventually be linked with Keldor in some way (mother, maybe a half sister, even another mentor) and she will come with keldorīs swords.

  5. #130
    Heroic Warrior seth-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    664
    3) Many fans still like the thought of two subscription options - a basic sub, containing only the 12 regular figures, and an advanced sub containing everything. Can you give some details why exactly something like that can't be done?

    Sorry, this is propriatory information we do not make available. We are well aware there is fan demand but it is not something we will be offering. Many fans want the MOTUC line to work exactly for their particiular buying habbits, and while we respect that, in the end, logistically to make the line work we need to combine all the items into one sub and that is the basis for all production.

    If I was in charge, This is how I'd deal with subs. Basic sub = 12 figures. If you sell a $260 sub (exclusive included) This is your budget for Tooling...Depending on how many subs u sell for the basic 12 figures That determines which figs get new tool, and which figs are just redecos.

    Advanced should include (1)Armies, (2)Beasts, (1)Vehicles, and (1)Playsets. Tack on an extra $260 and that should determin your budget for what gets made.

  6. #131
    anime hyper style Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    I don't think she's causing more headaches than what, let's say, the Star Sisters, casued recently
    I think the Star Sisters are a good baseline here. Matty & Toy Guru have consistently defended their decision to include the Star Sisters in the line (and rightfully so imo), yet they use the complete opposite logic when attempting to write off Illumina. Puzzling.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

  7. #132
    Heroic Warrior Emiliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Palermo, Italy
    Posts
    6,250
    Quote Originally Posted by LANTERN-RO View Post
    I think Illumina will eventually be linked with Keldor in some way (mother, maybe a half sister, even another mentor) and she will come with keldorīs swords.
    Oh no, please no! That would be the ultimate stab at me: "we'll do her, but she'll be what you've never meant her to be!"

  8. #133
    Heroic Warrior DJ Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,633
    Hey, but MOTU is an avatar for your own imagination.

    Ah crap, I didnīt want to write in this topic anymore, but the urge is killing me


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter
    They posted the results. They admitted they overcharged for shipping on her. I think they said they were deciding what to do about it. We haven't heard anything since.

    That's a LOT of money they owe people...
    Ah yes. Thatīs as far as I remember, too. Iīm curious as to how they deal with the situation of overcharging.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gbagok
    Your point about Gygor seems neither here nor there with regard to why they aren't making Illumina. They found a way to justify the ape body because they could reuse it.
    Exactly. And since itīs not a figure, but a beast, and there are far less beasts than figures at all, they decided to produce Gygor and SHadow Beasts for additional income. The figures are selling anyway, no need to go any extra mile (although they sure do in most of the cases, except BG Evil-Lyn ;-)). With the beast slots, thatīs something different. They sell anyway because they are in the sub, but after all the cats and horses are made, thereīs not too much left in regards to the beast-slots. They were able to stretch the beastslots with some heritage, even though they had to be told about the possibilities, which is not only fine, but very welcomed by me. And yes, just for the record, Illumina and her cat would be very welcomed by me as well ;-) And one more for the record: They arenīt making Illumina as much as they arenīt making Ram-Man. I am 100% they all will come in time, because they mean $$$.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

  9. #134
    I am that I am Heidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    6,495
    I agree with what has been said - to me it seems that Illumina has much more fan base than Gy-Gor did and he did well, didn't he?

    And, if we do get Illumina, I hope she will not share the same dress with the two Evil-Lyns, Teela and Green Goddess. Though I wouldn't mind her sharing a dress with 200x Evil Lyn for instance.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

    I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

    My marketplace feedback


  10. #135
    Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    To try and calm some fires guys, when we say we see limited support for Illimina it is true. 117 people and or about 250 people who hang out on this board is not enough to justify a figures based on one concept cover (as awesome as it is!!) and I think the background of a few panels in that Faceless One issue. She is cool, but we don't see more widespread interest.

    The bottom line is for us to allocate a slot to a character as obscure like this (and therefore away from someone else) we would need to see several thousand people interested, not several hundred.

    As for the comparison for Gygor, he had heritage and buck reuse behind him. Photog, Draego, and the 30th figures are part of a whole program, offering brand new characters cullminating in a fan created character. A whole different ball of wax!
    The first two paragraphs here seem to be in direct contradiction to the 3rd.

    You're basing production on interest. We know there's interest for Illumina, but you call her "obscure". However, resources are being allocated for several characters that only exist in someone's mind. I get Photog (even if I wont BE getting him) and the Fan Created figure.

    Draego, Geoff John's character...how are heretofore non-existent characters more "in demand" than one that's been clamored for for the past 7 or 8 years?

    I know...silly logic.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

  11. #136
    Heroic Warrior Ealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Draego, Geoff John's character...how are heretofore non-existent characters more "in demand" than one that's been clamored for for the past 7 or 8 years?

    I know...silly logic.
    to be fair, a lot of people were asking for new characters/figures in classics (i thought it was a bad idea, but since it is happening i'm trying to stay open to seeing what comes)

  12. #137
    Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealo View Post
    to be fair, a lot of people were asking for new characters/figures in classics (i thought it was a bad idea, but since it is happening i'm trying to stay open to seeing what comes)
    That's all well and good, but to say that he needs thousands of people to support an obscure character when they're producing characters that have never existed is just a bit contradictory.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

  13. #138
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    Why would anyone wait 12 months (December) to find out their February toy is broken or has defective joints? Then you call and the window to get a replacement has gone by.

    If the option wasn't so unpalettable, people MIGHT have been interested, but Mattel sadly didn't prove themselves in that regard.

    Setting themselves up to fail.
    I agree I wouldnt want to wait a whole year. BUt as for people who have to wait a whole year to find out their toy is defective? What about the MOC guys who never know their figure is broken? So i think alot of people wouldnt mind waiting for the end of the year. I think they're mad, but they exist.

    Also for C&C I am not interested, and it is for the best. Though for MOC as usuall I dont understand their problem. If they really want to see the figure, they open the box. If you want it unopened that implies that what it is in that state is what you want. So how they choose to package it is what "MINT" means. It's like when I hear them complain about the pose. Well open it up, you can pose it how you like. If you want to see the figure assembled, open it up.

    Anyway. Ok round of answers. some repeats that are a waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    The first two paragraphs here seem to be in direct contradiction to the 3rd.

    You're basing production on interest. We know there's interest for Illumina, but you call her "obscure". However, resources are being allocated for several characters that only exist in someone's mind. I get Photog (even if I wont BE getting him) and the Fan Created figure.

    Draego, Geoff John's character...how are heretofore non-existent characters more "in demand" than one that's been clamored for for the past 7 or 8 years?

    I know...silly logic.
    I think you are misunderstanding this here.

    He clearly states that while there is interest in Illumina, it's not been shown to be enough based on their gauging.

    Whereas seperate from how they gauge interest, the 30th ann. figures are a seperate situation, not based on fan interest, but something extra they wanted to do.

    I dont see the problem here.

    If they do Illumina, fine. But though there is a vocal minority here, not including people like me who would be happy to see her just because shes a new MOTUC figure but am not invested in her at all, I dont think it reflects the majority.

    Not that we're against it, exactly, but hardly motivated. I did want Gygor more than her. 'cause of his history. If they do her, cool. But I dont understand the "rush" mentality. If they do her, they'll do her. But if they dont, that's fine too. If they own the rights to her, they probably will do her.
    Last edited by baronterror; September 19, 2011 at 12:51pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #139
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,651
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding this here.

    He clearly states that while there is interest in Illumina, it's not been shown to be enough based on their gauging.

    Whereas seperate from how they gauge interest, the 30th ann. figures are a seperate situation, not based on fan interest, but something extra they wanted to do.

    I dont see the problem here.
    We've had characters who are just as obscure as Illumina made in the line. Even the much criticized Demo-Man. Gygor who had a figure announced when many of us weren't aware that he existed until Emiliano revealed him.

    Besides, the sub sells characters just the same, whether they are popular or not.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

  15. #140
    Heroic Warrior Ealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We've had characters who are just as obscure as Illumina made in the line. Even the much criticized Demo-Man. Gygor who had a figure announced when many of us weren't aware that he existed until Emiliano revealed him.
    i agree with this totally, however i think mattel has a different criteria aside from just obscurity and popularity:

    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    As for the comparison for Gygor, he had heritage...
    but we kind of already knew this - as much as we'd like to see the 'rule book' for this line, it seems they are taking everything on a case by case basis with just general guiding principles which they'll bend if they think it is in the interests of the line.

    i don't agree with the decision they've taken, but i'm sure they think what they are doing is for the best of the line.

  16. #141
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,066
    What Scott really needs to keep in mind is that he isn't keeping this line alive.

    We are.

    We buy it.

    If he continues to make comments like these, he will further alienate his customer base.

    Fine. Don't make Illumina.

    Just don't expect a love-fest from the customers when your personal 30th anniversary figure sees the light of day.
    Last edited by bcrduke; September 19, 2011 at 08:18pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  17. #142
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,651
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    What Scott really needs to keep in mind is that he isn't keeping this line alive.

    We are.

    We buy it.

    If he continues to make comments like these, he will further alienate his customer base.

    Fine. Don't make Illumina.

    Just don't expect a love fear from the customers when your personal 30th anniversary figure sees the light of day.
    But Duke...is it Toyguru or is it Mattel Corporate?

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

  18. #143
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    If they do her, cool. But I dont understand the "rush" mentality.
    I don't think it's so much of a "rush" mentality in regards to fans wanting a figure of her right now.
    I think it's more that there isn't that usual "wait and see" or "possibly in the future" response from Mattel that we usually see for so many other characters that have been asked about.
    It's only natural that fans of her would want to know if Illumina has the same chance of being made eventually as any other obscure figure.
    Based on the responses from Mattel so far, some could be led to believe that there seems to be a different set of criteria that has to be reached for an Illumina figure to be made at some point compared to other characters.

  19. #144
    Heroic Warrior fireball13z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    North Atlanta
    Posts
    5,742
    I love love MOTU, but I had no idea who Gygor or Demo-man was before MOTUC, but I new who Illumina was.

    And I think if you can get the largest MOTU fan site in the USA to agree on wanting Illumina, I see no reason not to make her.

    She can be a $50 2 pack in next years sub or 2013 sub. I really doubt you will get as many complaints as the star sister 3 pack(which I love).

    I back up TG a lot but his post on this, makes no since he reason for making Gygor is the same reason to making Illumina.

    She has a background for 200X fans, and they are just as important as MOTU/POP/NA fans.

    Sigh TG, every time you take a step forward, Ie 30th sub, you jump 10 steps back with silly statements.

    I do worry that sometimes TG puts too much value in what he thinks is cool.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

  20. #145
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    What Scott really needs to keep in mind is that he isn't keeping this line alive.

    We are.

    We buy it.

    If he continues to make comments like these, he will further alienate his customer base.

    Fine. Don't make Illumina.

    Just don't expect a love fear from the customers when your personal 30th anniversary figure sees the light of day.
    His stance on her makes little sense to me. We have (or coming soon) Gy-Gor, Demo-Man, Vikor, Battleground Teela, and the Star Sisters. Hardly the great "fan support" needed to make many of these. Now don't get me wrong I love half of these figures and the others are ok to decent. I don't get why you need any fan support at all really? Now if you were getting tons of fan hate that'd be different, but if you make a visually stunning figure and based on that artwork I don't see why it wouldn't be? I would rather of had her over BG Teela or the Star Sisters. She would be an amazing looking figure and would gain support such as Draego-Man, Demo-Man, and Icarius.

    But if she doesn't get made I'm not gonna be all mad and sullen. It's just another choice that would make an excellent figure, but there are many great characters that will make awesome figures. I hope she gets made over many characters, but if she doesn't oh well.

  21. #146
    Heroic Warrior fireball13z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    North Atlanta
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    His stance on her makes little sense to me. We have (or coming soon) Gy-Gor, Demo-Man, Vikor, Battleground Teela, and the Star Sisters. Hardly the great "fan support" needed to make many of these. Now don't get me wrong I love half of these figures and the others are ok to decent. I don't get why you need any fan support at all really? Now if you were getting tons of fan hate that'd be different, but if you make a visually stunning figure and based on that artwork I don't see why it wouldn't be? I would rather of had her over BG Teela or the Star Sisters. She would be an amazing looking figure and would gain support such as Draego-Man, Demo-Man, and Icarius.

    But if she doesn't get made I'm not gonna be all mad and sullen. It's just another choice that would make an excellent figure, but there are many great characters that will make awesome figures. I hope she gets made over many characters, but if she doesn't oh well.
    If fan hate was the reason not to make her, then they would be in trouble anyways. Look at the hate clawful, buzzoff, BGEVL, and so on.

    Not matter what figure they put out someone will have a problem with it. So I see no reason not to do this 2 pack with her and her cat.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

  22. #147
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    She can be a $50 2 pack in next years sub or 2013 sub. I really doubt you will get as many complaints as the star sister 3 pack(which I love).
    I was thinking the same thing today at work.
    What would the reaction be if the next sub started off with an Illumina & her cat $50 2 pack in January?
    I bet the subs would still exceed the minimum requirement, just like with the Star Sisters.

  23. #148
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    If fan hate was the reason not to make her, then they would be in trouble anyways. Look at the hate clawful, buzzoff, BGEVL, and so on.

    Not matter what figure they put out someone will have a problem with it. So I see no reason not to do this 2 pack with her and her cat.
    Well there is a difference, that is after the figures have already been finished, I don't think there was a lot of people not wanting Clawful, Buzz-Off, Battleground Evil-Lyn before they were sculpted or shown. But I'm thinking more in the lines of the NA Scientists or Songster, some want them, others have no need for them.

    And I think Clawful and Buzz-Off just suffer from the lack of second more "modern" (200X) heads, which many would be very happy with those figures.


    As other posters have stated Illumina would make an excellent 2012 Power-Con exclusive, just needs to be available on Matty for those that can't make it to the con. Or just put her in the damn sub, and you've already made your quota, right?

  24. #149
    Heroic Warrior fireball13z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    North Atlanta
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Well there is a difference, that is after the figures have already been finished, I don't think there was a lot of people not wanting Clawful, Buzz-Off, Battleground Evil-Lyn before they were sculpted or shown. But I'm thinking more in the lines of the NA Scientists or Songster, some want them, others have no need for them.

    And I think Clawful and Buzz-Off just suffer from the lack of second more "modern" (200X) heads, which many would be very happy with those figures.
    yeah you make a good point on the classic guys.

    but Im glad you brought up the NA Scientists, we have seen TG be positive on them, yet acts like the sexy Gar chick is a nobody to us.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

  25. #150
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,708
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    yeah you make a good point on the classic guys.

    but Im glad you brought up the NA Scientists, we have seen TG be positive on them, yet acts like the sexy Gar chick is a nobody to us.
    I don't think the NA Scientists is a good example, while technically their fan support "might" be low they did have an entire animated series. If they are looking to utilize animated character rights in a quick fashion they jump up the list.

    Its apples and oranges.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •