Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Tall Will You Make Tallstar?

How Tall Will You Make Tallstar?

During Power-Con weekend, someone mentioned to me that Toyguru was pretty sure Tallstar will have stackable extensions. Do you care? And if yeah, how high will you go?

I think I wont stack her at all. She looks rather strange extended. But Ill decide when I get her.
    Positivity, folks!
    Lets all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

I agree that I think she'll look a little strange with too many extra extensions. I'll probably be getting an extra box set and I'm considering customizing her so her extending is more propotioal (extends below AND above the elbows and knees and maybe waist). We'll see. If I love her with just the regular extensions attached I may not waist my time but I also think a really tall figure in the back of the display would be cool.

10 inches for her pleasure.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Snappy Threader
    No stacking for me. I think she looks cool without extensions.....

I'll put them all in except her neck extensions.

I'll probably put them all in
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I also agree that the stretching looks too weird for me. I'll be leaving her chill as is.

It reminds me of this:
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS tall....
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

Since all the extensions (understandably) will be on one side of the elbow/knee joint, I think more than one or two will start to look weird.
    Does that make sense? I mean, she'll have a reeeeaaaalllyy long bicep area, and a normal size forearm.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I think it will have to wait till I have her in hand to decide, it would be neat to make her really tall but I worry she would topple over.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    She's staying the size she is in the box as she's not getting out of the box, along with her sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I'll put them all in except her neck extensions.
    I agree the neck is the odd looking one, her arms and legs don't look bad at all.
    Now that we've seen her "extended" she would have greatly benefited from having a extendable waist.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think it will have to wait till I have her in hand to decide, it would be neat to make her really tall but I worry she would topple over.
    I have problems just getting figures like She-ra to stand up, I finely had to use a doll stand. If I can get her to stand with the leg and arm extended then that's what I hope to do. I'm very excited about this sisters, I can't wait to see the reviews.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Since one of her abilities is helping others across obstacles, you can make her into a bridge, so that other figures can walk over her.

I'm gona give her one long arm so she can reach the salt!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

My god how many figures would you need for that
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I got 3 subs. Opening 2 and keeping the third MIB. So how tall can she get with that?

Too bad they don't have her hips extendable as well. She would look awesome that way!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    It can get pretty expensive getting more extensions. How about asking if we can get some more Tallstar extensions in a Weapons Pak?

Ill make her as tall as the extensions in the pack allow me to, to make her stand out a LITTLE better in the back of my shelf where the 3 of those will be going. She is by far the most interesting of the 3 in my opinion, so, she'll be awarded the height advantage from the back row as a reward, but remain with her sisters, as they are sisters and I pose **** together, she loses out on front row for me, but its not because of her, its because of the pink one, and starlas new head..... the other one made her tolerable that we saw from sdcc...

would i buy more star sisters JUST for expansion pieces? NO! im not wastin $60 on the other 2, nor would i buy from a customizer (tho i do hope some customizers make the expansion pieces, as eventually i WOULD want some for extendar and certainly mekaneck) but id use em from a weapons pack if they came in one......

speaking of mekaneck, we all can guess his neck will extend ~3" like his previous 2 incarnations, but for him? Id buy 2-3 just to give that bad boys lame 3" extension some small blue pill power!!!!
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

I don't think I like the neck extension but the rest of it looks pretty sweet. I need an Extendar to go with her now.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I also agree that the stretching looks too weird for me. I'll be leaving her chill as is.

It reminds me of this:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...neck_rings.jpg
    I don't understand how that's biologically possible???
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    I don't understand how that's biologically possible???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giraffe...nd_Thailand%29

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Women of the various Kayan tribes identify themselves by their different form of dress. The Kayan Lahwi tribe are the most renowned as they wear ornaments known as neck rings, brass coils that are placed around the neck. The women wearing these coils are known as giraffe women to tourists. These coils are first applied to young girls when they are around five years old.

Each coil is replaced with longer coil, as the weight of the brass pushes the collar bone down and compresses the rib cage. Contrary to popular belief, the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle.

I was thinking it might be nice to take the extensions off of one arm and put them on the other to make one super-extended arm.

Heroic Warrior
    i may use all the waist and leg extentions to i can put her in the back of my shelf and still see her