Thread: Red Beast support/speculation

Hybrid View

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar

Red Beast support/speculation

We have Vikor already & Demo-man is on the way, so how about some support for the Red Beast?

I think it would be awesome if he could be made using the Gy-gor/Shadow Beast buck (just slightly altered)...does anyone else agree he should be in the large beast scale?

Also, what faction should Red Beast be in since to everyone's surprise, Gy-gor turned out to be an evil warrior?
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

I think he should be one of the Fighting Foe Men in scale with the regular size figures although Gygor size would be cool as well.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Yes. I also think Red Beast will be part of the Fighting Foe Men.

It would be cool to get this figure in MOTUC. However, there are tons of much better figures to release first, IMO (examples : Scorpia, Batros, Frosta, Mosquitor, Tung Lashor, Two Bad, Spikor, Rattlor, Rio Blast, Rokkon and Stonedar, Flogg...).

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Count me in. He'll look great next standing to Demo Man, fighting against Vikor.

Heroic Warrior
    Hope Red Beast is made at the Gygor size, but I'd rather have him regular size than not at all.
    ne jabba no badda!

Either size would indeed rock.

Not to cause confusion but I also want red repaints of Beast-Man as army builders for Gygor!
    Last edited by Uki; November 1, 2011 at 07:55am.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    I think he should be one of the Fighting Foe Men in scale with the regular size figures although Gygor size would be cool as well.
    Totally agree. Fighting Foe men faction needs to be built up and this is one way of doing that!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i do agree 'bout red beast being one the demo man's fighting foe men.

looking at his unproduced ancestor, i'd say regular size more than large beast.

he's a kind of mix between beast man and grizzlor: maybe 4h could give him the
    same fur of grizzlor and a larger buck (ā la leech) to make him more unique.

He looks pretty cool so I'm game for him.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    This is definitely one that I'm hoping to see soon...
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    i do agree 'bout red beast being one the demo man's fighting foe men.

looking at his unproduced ancestor, i'd say regular size more than large beast.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3193/782223.jpg

he's a kind of mix between beast man and grizzlor: maybe 4h could give him the
    same fur of grizzlor and a larger buck (ā la leech) to make him more unique.
    He should be bigger because you forget Big Jim was 9" tall..Re-Use the Gygor buck (modified)

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    The Red Beast is *essential*, IMO. It is the third concept sketch character that defined the feel of early MOTU, if not the look.

Mark Taylor's 3 sketches (Vikor, Demo-Man and Red Beast), Roger Sweet's mock up Trio (Vykron), and Tony Guerrero's original prototype sculpt (Son of Vikor?) would be an amazing display for everyone's MOTUC collection, and I sincerely hope Scott can eek out these last two somehow before the line is put to bed.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Sorceress,
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man