Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lizard Man Support Thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i know they would have many other figures that could use a small buck & limbs.
    200x prince adam, maybe modulok, mantenna, keclar, any other smaller bucked figure.

I'm all for Lizard Man. He definitely deserves a spot in this line.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Yep, definitely for Lizard Man. He is in my top ten for Filmation characters.

definately, when i rewatched the original series, lizard man was my most wanted character that wasnt produced.
    My Collection:

Items available for sale or trade.

I have had Good Trades/Deals with: Siroko, Klocket, JVS3, oICEMANo, River, roboticplanet, rougewelder, joeybones, dutch, miscus555, tsilevon, charliecore, cderby79, manson1978, CrazyMotuFan, TombstonePiledrive, rcpax & dark knight.

i wanted lizardman when i was a kid after seeing the cartoons. i wondered why he was never released as a toy.
    i really hope he will be a figure in motuc

I would prefer Lizard Man on the standard buck; looking at the recent reveal of Lord Dactus / Dactys, could Lizard Man use his pelvis?

The tail looks about right, and it would be just the right amount of added detail to make Lizard Man fit in with the rest of the figures ...

Yeah I wouldnt mind if they beefed him up, classicizied him. They should give him some Filmation artifact like the Crimson pearl,
    crimson-pearl_thumb.jpg

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    We're getting so much new tooling for the line this year and next... I have to believe Lizardman is coming! He's as vital to the Filmation collection as Strong Arm, Fang Man and Shokoti.

It's time we got Lizard Man in Classics. Passed time.
    My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - LIZARD MAN, Kittrina, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena, Masque
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Hoove
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST, 4H alien 'Zodaq', Tony Guerrero Prototype

Agreed, he is the most important heroic warrior that never got made in the vintage line, if their is one we are gonna get, i want it to be him.

I wish. I wonder if a Lizard Man reveal this Sunday would go over well? I'd think a lot of people would be thrilled but it is so difficult to tell sometimes. Man, I'd love it!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

They definitely need to make Lizard Man!

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Count me in for Lizard Man. He is an A-list Filmation must-have!

Lizard man is a must have for me. If we don't get him, some people here have been making some nice factory looking customs.
    HAVES: MOSS MAN, ADORA, Mantenna, King Randor
    WANTS: Whiplash, Stinkor, Trap-Jaw, Webstor
    Toyguru Collector Supreme posted December 12, 2013 "Can't understand what you are asking. Sorry."
    Toyguru Marketing Manager Mattel posted March 16, 2014 "Every great project from toys to movie and a TV usually need a fan base to support it and an "internal champion" that keeps it going through the system."

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I don't expect to see him on Sunday. I expect he'll be a sub-seller for 2015.

EDIT: In fact, now that we've gotten confirmation that the vintage toy Heroic Warriors will be completed this year, we've only got Gwildor and Rotar left. I'm now 100% sure Lizardman is on the 2015 roadmap as the only normal-sized hero left to do. I'm calling it now.
    Last edited by Straight Edge; February 17, 2014 at 07:33am.
    My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - LIZARD MAN, Kittrina, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena, Masque
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Hoove
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST, 4H alien 'Zodaq', Tony Guerrero Prototype

Now that I have Modulok in hand, I could totally see them using the bare set of arms and parts of the legs with the green kneepads for a Lizard Man figure. I know on the cartoon Lizard Man had bare legs, but I think they could get away with using the Modulok lower leg with the kneepad and just making new feet and hip joint. Then he would just need a new head, torso, mid, tail.

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing Lizard Man in 2015.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

I think Lizard Man is the big Filmation lure for 2015. It was always going to be Scorpia and then Madame Razz for 2014 as it's the A-List year. I'm convinced Lizard Man will be on the map for 2015.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

I'd like to see more Filmation characters like General Tataran, Granita, Evilseed, Anghast, Kuduk Ungol, Vultak, Lord Masque, King Ahgo, Delora, Dylamug....

But I agree Lizard Man is the best Filmation lure for 2015.

Lizard Man will happen!
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna