PAWTUCKET, R.I. - SEPTEMBER 8, 2011 - For the first time at New York Comic Con, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) will attend the convention at the Javits Convention Center in New York City from October 13-16 to present many of its iconic brands and meet with fans. Hasbro will have a significant booth presence featuring current and upcoming products from its TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS and KRE-O brands and BEYBLADE, MARVEL and STAR WARS lines. Additionally, Hasbro will host panels for several of its properties and action figure lines as well as offer for sale several HasbroToyShop.com special edition products made for New York Comic Con convention goers.
Hot on the tail of Hasbro's press release (9/8/11) officially marking their presence at next month's New York Comic Con, several standard character trademarks have been registered for the JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS brand at the United States Patent and Trademark Office:

JERRICA BENTON

RIO PACHECO

AJA LEITH

SHANA ELMSFORD

KIMBER BENTON

MINX

Each have been registered as "Dolls, doll clothing and doll accessories; toy figures and playsets for use therewith". As some of you may know, this is standard practice by Hasbro to secure created, and they have to be used in order to keep the trademarks. This news continues to build upon the anticipation of the reveals from Hasbro at the upcoming New York Comic Con as it could very well mean that Hasbro intends to relaunch the JEM brand much like it has other brands from the '80s. Of particular note is the "MINX" register, which is a character from the later addition of the 3rd band, the Stingers. Members from the Misfits remain absent from this update, but this is just the beginning of Hasbro's venture into this potential relaunch.

Source -Toy Ark http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...F%23post164974
OMG!!! This is news Ive waited Years for!

My only fear is that the will 'Bratz' up the dolls! But whatever....Jem is coming BACK!

ka