Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of JEM- 2012

This is the stuff that was being cooked up at NYCC but got delayed when Hasbro had mass firings and issues earlier this Spring.

More news to come at SDCC

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...aseID%3D687130
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    What no action figures

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    PRETTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    $125 Deluxe Doll at Hasbro Booth
    Nevermind. I'm out. =(

I hope they get to The Stingers and Graphix SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    What no action figures
    I would be all over Jem action figures.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
    PRETTY!!!

Nevermind. I'm out. =(
    All the dolls won't be this expensive, at least i hope not.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    All the dolls won't be this expensive, at least i hope not.
    I hope not too! I only paid $50 for my Joan Jett. I'm not paying that much for Jem.

Though I'd really like a nice Jetta.

Truly Outrageous! Not gonna lie, kinda got all teary eyed when I saw her and realized that at comic con I'll have a new Jem doll!! And a gorgeous one at that!!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Goodbye money . I will be getting this for sure.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Whoa that looks AMAZING.

Here's a link to their website:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...lywood-jem.php

Lots more cool pics of Jem here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...lywood-jem.php

Her face looks a bit more severe than I'd imagine Jem would, but maybe that's more in keeping with the original doll's look? Anyway, she looks great. But since they are calling these "high end" dolls... I'm thinking the regular releases won't be MUCH cheaper.

Which is a bummer. I would have done $50 each... but $100+ is pushing it for me. Still... tempted... but not sure I need a Hollywood Jem. I'd probably just get the regular edition when she comes out.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
    I hope not too! I only paid $50 for my Joan Jett. I'm not paying that much for Jem.

Though I'd really like a nice Jetta.
    I think the "regular" line will be $50-75 given the company that makes them past history

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    YEAH!! I had a feeling there was going to be some JEM stuff at SDCC this year, So I have been saving but Boy it is going to be ruff over at hasbro toy shop when they go on sale. Hasbro has a lot of great exclusives this year.

Heroic Warrior
    Hasbro throws down the gauntlet. Mattel needs to reply in kind with a SDCC She-Ra based on her doll outfit and rooted hair next year.

-Alt rooted hair head with Filmation tiara, removable to see Adora's hairstyle beneath.
    -Doll sword and shield
    -leaner doll/model body and limbs
    -crystal castle box with working "light hope"
    -Kowl "PoP" flocked yellow toy deco

Mattel...watch Jem!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I have re-hosted to share pretty pic-a-tures.

WOW! I used to work for an online toy seller and we sold Intergrity dolls and they are top of the line. This is incredible news. The doll costs 125.00 because that's what Integrity dolls cost. Kudos to Hasbro for going to a true master of top class dolls to make their most famous female character. It would be like Mattel going to Hot Toys to make 1/6 scale He-Man figures. If I can get my finances together next month I'll take 2.

Jem looks absolutely beautiful. I would not mind seeing Integrity's take on She-Ra and Teela.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Yeah, looking at their shop this seems to be a pretty standard price for them. Some stuff is on sale or clearance for less but the list price seems to hover around $100-$150. The sculpting and construction look very nice overall. For the price, I'll probably just stick to getting one standard edition Jem whenever that is released. After that, we'll see. I can't really get into another expensive line of collectibles as I'm getting too many Hot Toys Avengers stuff as it is.

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    Man that is awesome. I'm seriously considering blowing the money on her. I've been waiting/hoping for a Jem return of any kind. Jem is the 2nd best "girly" cartoon ever. Almost on par with She-Ra.
    -=¤EvilCøuntMarzø¤=-
    BLÅÇK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    This news is bittersweet. Glad she's making a comeback, and I'm in love with the overall aesthetic of the doll, but I can't afford over $100 for a doll. I wish we could get a "budget" line, akin to, or on-par with Monster High. At least I can look
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Been ogling these pics on FB all day. So excited that Jem is back! I just hope that this "special edition" doll is the most expensive one and the regular character dolls are more around $60-80.

I'm gonna hate trying to get this off HTS though.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Yeah, looking at their shop this seems to be a pretty standard price for them. Some stuff is on sale or clearance for less but the list price seems to hover around $100-$150. The sculpting and construction look very nice overall. For the price, I'll probably just stick to getting one standard edition Jem whenever that is released. After that, we'll see. I can't really get into another expensive line of collectibles as I'm getting too many Hot Toys Avengers stuff as it is.
    And they haven't even shown Hulk yet.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    It will all depends on how these are being sold, if they are going to speciality stores the price will come down a bit. If its a limited run like Hot Toys then it will stay expensive.

So Integrity toys is making JEM?

They gonna be expensive! I am surpised she's not closer to $200. Their dolls are always crazy high. To me its a bit much (its a Barbie with articulation & better clothes). It's the clothes that usually drive the cost up...

Not gonna get this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    So Integrity toys is making JEM?

They gonna be expensive! I am surpised she's not closer to $200. Their dolls are always crazy high. To me its a bit much (its a Barbie with articulation & better clothes). It's the clothes that usually drive the cost up...

Not gonna get this one...
    Yup they are making the dolls and partnering with Hasbro i guess for the license. Can't wait to see if we are going to get a whole line or if its just this celebratory doll and maybe a few select others as a Anniversary series

This huge Jem fan is very happy to see a new doll, and potentially a new cartoon. However at $125? That's robbery. Pass.

As for a more affordable line, well that would be awesome for fans, but for me, I doubt I'll ever own anything with rooted hair, other than my 200x She-Ra.

My guess is if Intergirty gets a say so you will see ALL of the Holograms and Misfitz(SP?)

They do some amazing stuff for doll collectors...they are all SUPER well dressed lol

When you see the body of the actually doll it really does look like an articulated barbie. They do some great face paints and like I said the clothes are on par with what some people like to/can afford to (lol) wear.

Which is great and all...I think it'll be a HUGE hit with hardcore fans & especially doll collectors from the 80's.

The price really is on par with Integritys mid level stuff...I really am surpised it isn't more but maybe the higher production (Integrity dosent do any kind of mass production so this is probabably one of there bigger releases) has reduced their per unit cost...probably...lol

Its a great product in the end...