Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of JEM- 2012

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    This was posted by MiskatonicNick on Flickr. There is a whole set. I thought it was great.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7117/7...18325853_c.jpg
    That is too funny!!

Okay, the next couple of dolls (and yes, I said DOLLS as in plural) have been revealed to Integrity Toy's club members and can now be shared. Original source is here. Details about pricing and availability are still to come, but the characters in the first wave coming up will include:

Jem (original)
    Jerrica
    Rio
    Synergy

I just can't believe that line-up! I wonder if the waves will be somewhat themed? I can't believe we're getting all of them at once! And we're getting Synergy right away! That is awesome.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    That is great news. I guess I need to join the WClub... Oh and a update (for those who care ) Finally my Hollywood JEM Arrived from Hasbro and She is even better in person. Cant wait for more JEM dolls.
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; August 9, 2012 at 02:55am.

Oh good! Glad you got your HW Jem!

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Okay, the next couple of dolls (and yes, I said DOLLS as in plural) have been revealed to Integrity Toy's club members and can now be shared. Original source is here. Details about pricing and availability are still to come, but the characters in the first wave coming up will include:

Jem (original)
    Jerrica
    Rio
    Synergy

I just can't believe that line-up! I wonder if the waves will be somewhat themed? I can't believe we're getting all of them at once! And we're getting Synergy right away! That is awesome.
    Huh. That's interesting. I wasn't really expecting multiple dolls being announced for one, but if they were I kinda thought they'd be more.... diverse, I guess. But hey, this is definitely cool. I guess I hadn't really given it much thought this early in the game, but a stand alone Jerrica had just never crossed my mind for some reason. I think that'll be really sweet though! And maybe there will finally be a Rio that doesn't have ridiculous looking hair, lol.

Now I just have to actually get one of them.

That is a great lineup, I await pricing and how we can buy them though
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Jem (original)
    Jerrica
    Rio
    Synergy

No Misfits, boo. I'm quite surprised that Rio is getting made before Pizzazz.

I just hope the prices are reasonable, and that they make enough of them to meet demand.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I just hope the prices are reasonable, and that they make enough of them to meet demand.
    These are my worries as well. Oddly enough, I'm kinda more concerned with the second one. I understand (but could be mistaken) that Integrity purposefully does crazy low runs on pretty much all of their stuff. Not to mention if it's sold through Hasbro's site...... ugh.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Sweet! i'll definitely try to get at least the original Jem. Synergy would be pretty sweet too, though.

Hoping we get that pricing and vailability info soon!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

You know me. I gots to have some Synergy! That's the first one I mentioned when discussing the next releases. Too bad no pics but no worries, Integrity has never let me down.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Integrity has a big con mid-September, so maybe we'll see pics then if not sooner.

Integrity has a big con mid-September, so maybe we'll see pics then if not sooner.
    I think its the same weekend as the JemCon so that would be cool
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Yeh they're the same weekend. Looking forward to promo pics, I want Jem, Jerrica and Synergy!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    As long as the price is right I might pick up Jem and Jerrica. Where's me Misfits dolls?
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Got our JEM today from a friend who was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time during SDCC, she sold out a few minutes after he got her

Can't wait to show my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Got our JEM today from a friend who was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time during SDCC, she sold out a few minutes after he got her

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...39024824_n.jpg

Can't wait to show my wife!
    How about some in hand pics for us, too? Please.
    Last edited by Piccolo Daimaoh; October 5, 2012 at 04:34pm.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

kool
    Do NOT Sell to DenmanDemons unless your figures are Dead Mint Condition

References:
    THEGODBEAST tylerm23 jjforbus fattysteve
    scare-flow WOO Legend Okro Rachael ckhtiger
    Luigispice granbeetle Machanikal Convoy
    Capt_Piett Stshammgod
    Robb Corvus Commmander

Synergy and Jerrica were shown at the Integrity convention, no pics allowed but I think we are getting closer to a full relaunch with a bunch of dolls!

Yeah, I'd heard they were shown. Can't wait until the actual, full reveals to see how they turned out.

Wow

Those dolls look amazing!!!! Too bad I can't afford them. This line should have been at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Those dolls look amazing!!!! Too bad I can't afford them. This line should have been at retail.
    I am not sure Integrity can handle retail level production. I myself am waiting for a price point, I asked them about getting wholesale so that maybe I could pass a discount onto people but their requirement is you have pretty much buy everything they make in a large quantity. I am not rich by any means but I KNOW I am not that rich

**DIES**

I love it! Although I'm not digging the fringe on Jem's belt. It looks like proper fringe on Jerrica, but weird and cheap on Jem. Doesn't make me not want her, but the 80's doll had a nicer one.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I like the Synergy doll outfit better than the cartoon one but it still looks great!

I would have preferred Synergy to look more like the doll's outfit and have darker purple skin, but I have to say I really like this interpretation, though. I really can't wait to find out what the price point is going to be.