Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of JEM- 2012

I think they look great and Synergy is a work of art. I'm sold.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

I just put some more Synergy up on my store, that is it though I won't be getting anymore for Wave 1.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I am trying to find an online store to pre-order these bad boys. If the quality is typical Intergrity then we are in for a treat.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    I am trying to find an online store to pre-order these bad boys. If the quality is typical Intergrity then we are in for a treat.
    Yes its typical Integrity Toys if the SDCC Jem is anything to go by. If you go to the Integrity Toys website they have a Dealer page and only those stores will have the dolls. Anyone else not on that list claiming to have the dolls is buying them from an authorized dealer and reselling them

I have some Synergy left, Angelic Dreamz still "had" Jerrica earlier today, and Joes List was taking requests via email. I think everyone else completely sold out or has not listed them yet
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    I just got home and one of the stores I emailed this morning replied and said they would take my pre-order for an entire set =) So, thanks for getting the Synergy's in stock Makatisu, but I'll hold off on ordering one since I should be getting a set anyways.

It looks like a few websites were waiting until this morning/afternoon to put Jem on pre-order, so there's hope that you should be able to get a set still. The store I contacted said they were only taking pre-orders for entire sets and that you could only email or call them to do so. I wonder if we could post up each store and list out which have sold out, which still have in stock pre-orders, and which are still pending, or would that be against some sort of TOS here?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    I just got home and one of the stores I emailed this morning replied and said they would take my pre-order for an entire set =) So, thanks for getting the Synergy's in stock Makatisu, but I'll hold off on ordering one since I should be getting a set anyways.

It looks like a few websites were waiting until this morning/afternoon to put Jem on pre-order, so there's hope that you should be able to get a set still. The store I contacted said they were only taking pre-orders for entire sets and that you could only email or call them to do so. I wonder if we could post up each store and list out which have sold out, which still have in stock pre-orders, and which are still pending, or would that be against some sort of TOS here?
    You would have to do it in the marketplace, you can't do it here in the regular forum as it would break the rules

From the looks of every dealer's webstore, Synergy and Jerrica are looking like the peg warmers

From the looks of every dealer's webstore, Synergy and Jerrica are looking like the peg warmers
    For me the order of sellout went Jerrica, Synergy, Rio, Classic JEM. I am still shocked Rio sold out, I had planned on him being the one I would have to convince people to buy.

They are really cute, and I'm glad to see some Jem merchandise. I'm just finishing up the series again (as I finally scored the last DVD release), and I'm in love all over again. Such a fabulous cartoon.

As for the $119 dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    As for the $119 dolls.
    Well the companies price for some of their dolls is $250-300 so this is on the cheaper end

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Well the companies price for some of their dolls is $250-300 so this is on the cheaper end
    I guess I'm one of the few gay men in the world who 'just doesn't get' premium doll collecting. I also dont get the expensive NECA dolls. Some guys call them large scale action figures. I just see dolls.

There was a time when I thought getting one Hot Toys Iron Man figure was the most I'd ever pay for a toy. Then I got another Iron Man. And another. And then some more. And then Captain America and other Marvel Hot Toys. Then the Tron Lightcycle. And soon I'll have the Iron Monger figure. If you'd told me I'd be dropping $300+ on some of these figures I'd have told you you were nuts. But... well, once I started getting them I knew they were worth it. I guess that's what it comes down to. Well, that and my finances being significantly better these days.

After getting Hollywood Jem, I'm convinced these will be worth it, from sheer enjoyment and the way they look. I started winding down my collecting of other and new lines for things like this. I've started to realize that getting a few, nice figures here and there for a bit more might be preferable to collecting whole lines. But I can understand it not seeing worth it to everyone for sure.

Well, I just got put on another pre-order list for these today, so there's still hope for anyone still looking for a set =)

Did anyone see the new yahoo article!?

I dont think I am supposed to link it here (comments & all).

But its about the new dolls (I think they did a great job)! Slide show and all (1st the pic of the old doll then a pic of new one). They did a comparision for each new doll to the 80s vintage ones.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

There shouldn't be any reason yo can't link to a news article here, so please do so! I'm anxious to get these dolls =)

Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I was looking on eBay's completed auctions today, and the pre-orders for these dolls are already in the $400-$500 range PER DOLL!!! I really hope that the store I pre-ordered from doesn't pull the rug from under me and sell these for a higher rate to someone else =/

I was looking on eBay's completed auctions today, and the pre-orders for these dolls are already in the $400-$500 range PER DOLL!!! I really hope that the store I pre-ordered from doesn't pull the rug from under me and sell these for a higher rate to someone else =/
    Those prices are insane, but with a production run that low it was bound to happen. It was a near universal sell out of all 4 dolls, I think you can still find Jerrica and Synergy with some dealers but Classic JEM is completely sold out

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    If the Misfits look good when they come out, I can definitely see myself buying in. I really don't know what I'm going to do if I like the Holograms though (especially if they come out before the Misfits). It would seem weird to have them without Jem, and I just don't know about trying to go back and pick up a Jem on the secondary market. I didn't try to get Classic Jem because she just didn't do it for me and, while I really like Hollywood Jem, that train left the station hundreds of dollars ago (as far as I'm concerned). It's really quite the conundrum.

Just a heads up, got notified by Integrity that the JEM line should be to their warehouse tomorrow so they will begin distributing it to their dealers asap. So if anyone ordered from me I should have the dolls by the end of the next week and will process and ship them the same day I receive them so they can try to arrive before/by Christmas!

Just ordered Wave 2 from Fantastic Plastic toys! I have to say, I was hoping for some Misfits... but Shana, Aja and Kimber all look so great. It'll be nice to have the Holograms together!

Ordered mine too! So excited! They look great. Shana's hair is a little funny looking, but what can you do? Kimber is my fav of the 3. Was kinda hoping to get a mix of holograms, stingers and misfits.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    Ordered mine too! So excited! They look great. Shana's hair is a little funny looking, but what can you do? Kimber is my fav of the 3. Was kinda hoping to get a mix of holograms, stingers and misfits.
    I agree with all of this. I was expecting Shana to have more of a Jheri curl but it does not look bad. Kimber definitely has the best hair of the group. Outrageous!

Yeah Kimber has the best hair. But I think I like Shana's outfit best. Aja has the best face sculpt of the group, I think. I like Shana's hair, though I saw a Photoshop manip of it a big shorter and think I may have preferred that a bit. Just can't wait to get the group together!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I think they look awesome....except Ajas Hair is AWFUL!!

A few years ago Integrity released a 'Dynamite Girl' doll who many Jem collectors sought because she was a perfect update of Ajas Vintage cartoon AND Doll hair.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]