Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of JEM- 2012

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Sign me up for a Pizzazz Costume!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

After seeing the close up pics of her in the box, I love how they've packed her, similar to the original dolls, with the plastic frame over the head to keep the hair in place (oh god MH take note of that! no tied down locks!) and fluro pink interior. She continues to impress, this is going to be an amazing line!

and yes one Zazz costume please! (Stormer too!)

In regards to the hair, it may not be tied down, but it's a mess. It's has gel all in it in the back and will need to be brushed when I get home. Also, her earrings aren't always cut out right, mine isn't.

Over all I love her, but for 135 she should be perfect.

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
    In regards to the hair, it may not be tied down, but it's a mess. It's has gel all in it in the back and will need to be brushed when I get home. Also, her earrings aren't always cut out right, mine isn't.

Over all I love her, but for 135 she should be perfect.
    I'm so jealous of you right now... :P
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Hmmm.... I'd be seriously annoyed if I get one and she isn't close to perfect. Stuff happens on production lines though. As long as they have plenty of stock for replacements, I'll be fine.
    Can't wait to see some out of the box pics that aren't official ones.

It is being reported the Hollywood JEM has officially sold out, we will see if that is just for today or if that is overall. I was lucky to have a friend get me one this afternoon for my wife

we will have to see if she shows up online at Hasbrotoyshop

Con "sold out" never really means sold out in my experience
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

She won't be sold out on ebay that's for sure Be an avalanche of them by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Surya View Post
    She won't be sold out on ebay that's for sure Be an avalanche of them by now.
    Yeah for a ridiculous amount, I think I saw one going for more than $300
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    So, what's the info/chances on getting this online?

I hope it isn't just one and done. After seeing the pics of her in the display my resolve to obtain this Hollywood Jem has only strengthened. She looks amazing.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    So, what's the info/chances on getting this online?
    We are all assuming she will show up online at Hasbro's store whenever their SDCC items go on sale either next week or the week after

Unless they made a TINY amount, I doubt they brought all the stock to SDCC. I'm assuming they reserved some of it and shipped it to the online warehouse. I mean, I could be wrong, but I never put much stock in the "if there is leftover stock..." thing. But, you never know. On one hand I'd be sad. But my wallet would be a little relieved. I want this Jem a lot now. But I can probably live without her too.

The current rumor is only 500 were made, but at the same time I don't think Hasbro has ever sold everything at a Con before. Normally they reserve at least 10% for the online store

We will find out soon enough I guess

Its not too bad on eBay right now, saw some BIN for $189, for a doll with an obviously low production run (because face it the company making them does not mass produce) a $40-50 price increase is not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    The current rumor is only 500 were made, but at the same time I don't think Hasbro has ever sold everything at a Con before. Normally they reserve at least 10% for the online store
    50? 50! Oh man, I'm gonna have to put that website on 24 hour watch to get this figure. I have hope that Synergy is on my side. Plus, Synergy would look awesome in this style.
    Until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    50? 50! Oh man, I'm gonna have to put that website on 24 hour watch to get this figure. I have hope that Synergy is on my side. Plus, Synergy would look awesome in this style.
    Yeah it kinda sucks, Mattel at least sets a date and a time. Hasbro is like "it will show up so keep an eye out". There is never much of an announcement. I think last year I found out via someone on FB saying HASBRO CON ITEMS UP

So, it's kind of a "check the website every day" scenario just to possibly score one online??

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    So, it's kind of a "check the website every day" scenario just to possibly score one online??
    Its usually sometime after the Con, I would just keep refreshing every day a few times a day because you will see when they start adding Con items.

Also keep in mind they tier sales also, so just because it says sold out there is a chance later in the day or next day the item will come back in stock. Its actually frustrating as heck and makes MattyCollector's SDCC sale look like a visit to candyland

Still looking online and I'm not even seeing a section set up for SDCC products =/

Unless you really want to frustrate yourself I wouldn't even bother. The stuff seriously can show up at ANY TIME and the moment it does prepare for some SERIOUS lag. I'm talking refreshes and timed outs continuously for as long as an hour EVEN if your on the check-out screen.

Only to then realize that it's sold out. I'd gladly pay a second hand price then deal with what goes on over there. As mentioned, Matty is a cake walk compared to what goes occurs on HTS.

It will show up in the Exclusives section (you can find it on the main page left hand side)

Rumors are it will happen next Tuesday, but as has been said it can happen at any time. Its a very large pain in the butt, especially now that the reseller market has seen JEM commands a big $$$ they will probably pick some up and cause it to sell out where as the female oriented items usually sit around (MLP, Strawberry Shortcake, etc) and are easy to obtain

Well she seemed to disappear in seconds. Hope she comes back on.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Well she seemed to disappear in seconds. Hope she comes back on.
    I got totally lucky and got one but it was gone in a blink of and Eye...She was the first thing to sell out it.
    Last edited by Detective Lubic; July 18, 2012 at 01:16pm.

I was happy I got Masters of Evil set at least. I had meant to check right at noon but I was traveling a d reception was bad. I guess I'll just keep insanely refreshing hoping for a possible restock. Hasbro should really rethink this system.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Monster High Crazy Detective Lubic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I was happy I got Masters of Evil set at least. I had meant to check right at noon but I was traveling a d reception was bad. I guess I'll just keep insanely refreshing hoping for a possible restock. Hasbro should really rethink this system.
    Yeah dont give up.. Last year I missed out on the Raiders of the lost ark set and it came back on later in the day..

Damn, damn, damn! Well, I guess it's off to Ebay. Who knows, maybe they'll re-issue her in the future. Too bad we couldn't pre-order.
    Until now.