15 21.74%
  • D-List

1 1.45%
  • Z-List

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rank Clawful's Importance

Rank Clawful's Importance

Up next on the ranking list is Mr. Eyebrows himself, Clawful!

This is a multiple choice poll with 2 categories to vote in. The first category is whether or not you would buy a variant of this character. The second category is the overall importance you feel this character brings to the franchise.

Variant worthy?

Variant Worthy: This is a character that you believe is variant worthy. You're willing to purchase different variants of this character even if your favorite version is the first one released. Matty can certainly put them in MOTUC's quarterly variant slot for you.

Not Variant Worthy: You don't feel this character needs any variants whatsoever. You only hope that when they make this character that they get them right the first time around. You do not want to be taken for the ass.

Importance

A-List: Integral to the story and the franchise. MOTU isn't MOTU without them. This is a core character that is extremely important to you. If Mattel doesn't make them, someone will have some serious explaining to do!

B-List: They might not be integral to the story in your eyes but this is an excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection.

C-List: You feel this is a good guest star type of character. You don't expect to see them hanging around the supportive crew all the time but you still want to see them show up to lend a helping hand now and then.

D-List: Fills the role of background character and cameo maker for you. You acknowledge their existence but in a very limited way. This is an "okay" character.

Z-List: You'd rather forget about this character entirely. Should they never be mentioned again in MOTU-lore, you would be quite happy. This character would kill teh lien for you.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Warrior
    Variant Worthy - Because I want the 200x Head !

He desperately needs a 200x version
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I went with C-list even though Clawful is my favorite Evil Warrior.
    One purple turd deserves another.

Clawful is not as essential as Beastman, Merman, or Evil Lyn, but he's still pretty important as a supporting villain. He's also featured in several episodes of both the Filmation and MYP series. That definitely makes Clawful B-List in my opinion.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    B-List for sure. "excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection" That describes him very well. Don't think he deserves a variant. I think they did fine with him just the way he is.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Non-Variant Worthy & C Lister Place from me !!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    GOD IS THERE !!!! Because He Has Given My Filmation Variants ANNNNNNNNNND MY Filmation Skeletor !!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    A-List villain for me but definitely not variant worthy. Original Clawful is plenty...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

My most wanted variant is Clawful with the alternate vintage legs/boots/feet (the Skeletor/Zodac type) because that's the version I had as a kid. I would also buy a Filmation variant.

I voted B list, even though he really should be A list, but if it's one thing that the 200x cartoon did for me was cement in my mind the top inner cadre of Skeletor's crew. Like in the A list description, if he didnt get made (like in 200x) I'd be very angry, I must have him. But his "rank" is second step, with the first step is Skeletor, Evil Lyn, Beastman, TriKlops, & Trapjaw, ala 200x.

he's tops in my book though.

I dont really need a variant. I"d accept a Filmation Clawful, but there are alot more filmation characters I'd want, and even a couple of Filmation Variants of current characters I'd want more.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I vote varient worthy only because he could use a 200x head, loin cloth, bigger shell back, lager buck maybe.

C-list. not that important. Hes just skeletors muscle.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Went with B-List, variant worthy. Actually, to me, he's this close to ending up on the C-List, but I just love the guy. Variant worthy, but only because I'd like a 200X head, not a completely new figure.
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

B-List for me.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    He's just muscle. Unless you take the MOTUC bio into account...
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Heroic Warrior
    He is Skeletor's "Right hand man" after-all. I would love a variant but don't expect one, he could use a couple of other "heads"-modern/200X and a filmation lizard/dragon one.

Heroic Warrior
    C-lister, no variants- though it wouldn't be MOTU without him!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE