• Yes

21 67.74%
  • No

10 32.26%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Classicised 200X 'WMD' Roboto

Classicised 200X 'WMD' Roboto

I guess it's plain curiosity on my part to see if i'm alone on this or not, but i'm just wondering if anyone else here on the .org would be interested in a Classicised 200X 'WMD' Roboto for the line down the track?

Anyone who has seen the MYP MotU episode "Roboto's Gambit" or seen MGM's 200X Roboto screen-shot(s) will obviously know what i'm talking about regarding a 'full blown' WMD Roboto...

What do you think?
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    The Chess player turned WMD would beat the Robot from Robotica any day!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    He would have to look a lot different. Loads of upgrades and I think that would be too much tooling and accessories. But if he was sold as a regular figure, I'd be in.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

dont need that.

Heroic Warrior
    Sure, why not? But with the chest frame, please...

Heroic Warrior
    I'd be all over this as I think the 200X interpretation of Roboto is visually different enough from the vintage Roboto where you can get away with such a variant. You can call him Battleground Roboto and in his bio say that he upgraded himself with two interchangeable hands, shoulder mounted gatling cannon, chest armor, and a new head to be better suited for all out warfare.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    The best part about how he was conceived in 2002 is that the new chest piece could easily be an overlay on the current MOTUC Roboto body. Give us the same torso, but in opaque silver/gray, then it's just about tooling a new "vest" piece and head. I think the guns could easily be done with limited new tooling - the right arm/gun would be a new plug-in, and the left arm could be held like MAA's 2002 blaster. Throw a nice big gatling weapon on his shoulder and I'd call him a day.