Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE CLUB ETHERIA!! Yodafreakmaster Sub Match Drive!! MUST READ!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE CLUB ETHERIA!! Yodafreakmaster Sub Match Drive!! MUST READ!

She-Ravers and He-Fans; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2014 Club Etherira Add On Mini-Subscription and keep MOTUC's going strong!!!! We can do this together!!!! (Note: This is a new sub match drive and is different than the recent one that my buddy MOTU Maniac held). Major KUDOS to him for his successful match drive and all of those great people that contributed!!! Let's have another BIG push today!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get short changed with an incomplete lineup of MOTU/POP figures!! WE NEED TO FINISH OUT THE VINTAGE LINE and this is our chance!!! More than likely our ONLY chance!!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a mini-sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 1:15PM Central time and Midnight Central time. Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards saving this mini-sub?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Etheria Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy a sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 20 subscription purchases!!!!!!! That's right!!! I already have bought up 35 Club Eternia Subs for 2014 but I want to help the POP sub suceed as well!!
    Here is the link to the match drive from last year in case any of you have doubts to the validity of this effort: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ive!-MUST-READ

Let's get subbing gang and keep this AMAZING line of MOTUC's coming and be able to finish out BOTH MOTU vintage AND POP vintage by the end of 2015!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's make today a fun and positive day to be a POP/MOTU collector!!!!! WE HAVE THE POWER AND THE HONOR

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I have bought an Etheria subscription! Thanks for your inspiring committment to this toyline!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Hey buddy! Did you buy today as a part of the match drive? Just want to clarify. If so, you are lucky number 1 in the drive

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    I have bought an Etheria subscription! Thanks for your inspiring committment to this toyline!

This was getting too tempting to pass up. Thanks for the support.

I just bought +2 (on top of the 3 subs I already had).
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Okay, I did it! A second sub for me! You rock YFM! Ordered just now-1:57PM Central time. Match away!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Curses! I did mine a couple of days ago.

Oh well, yodafreakmaster, you rock all the same!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Warrior
    I subbed up around 12:30 today

Outstanding!!! I believe that puts my matching up to 3 subs!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    This was getting too tempting to pass up. Thanks for the support.

I just bought +2 (on top of the 3 subs I already had).
    - - - Updated - - -

COOL!!! That puts the total to 4 with your purchase!!! Thanks buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Okay, I did it! A second sub for me! You rock YFM! Ordered just now-1:57PM Central time. Match away!!!
    - - - Updated - - -

Very cool, but outside of the match drive window. Still counts towards the overall totals though!! I have faith that we will have enough subs today to make me hit my full match of 20!!! Keep them coming gang!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnarious View Post
    I subbed up around 12:30 today

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Hey buddy! Did you buy today as a part of the match drive? Just want to clarify. If so, you are lucky number 1 in the drive
    Nope. Sorry, i just understood now how it works! I got a sub a week ago so it doesn't count :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

No worries So we are at 3 subs matched gang!

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Nope. Sorry, i just understood now how it works! I got a sub a week ago so it doesn't count :-/

Yes-Yes-Yes! You and Maniac (and all of fandom of course) are the reason this line is going to survive for years to come. I plan to sub for a 2nd tomorrow and will post when it's a lock. Thanks again, YFM!

Edit: Just read the fine print that the offer is today only. Let me see what I can pull out for today.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay...

+1 more for me! Just decided to go for one more to help the cause and take advantage of the sub match. Again, awesomesauce for doing this, YFM! You're the man.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I just bought a second sub so +1! Thanks for doing this!
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Dragstor, Kittrina, Lizard man, Filmation Merman, Blast Attack, Angella, Dragoon, Tung Lashor

AWESOME!!! Welcome to the sub party today Thanks for supporting this great line!!!

That makes #4!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Yes-Yes-Yes! You and Maniac (and all of fandom of course) are the reason this line is going to survive for years to come. I plan to sub for a 2nd tomorrow and will post when it's a lock. Thanks again, YFM!

Edit: Just read the fine print that the offer is today only. Let me see what I can pull out for today.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay...

+1 more for me! Just decided to go for one more to help the cause and take advantage of the sub match. Again, awesomesauce for doing this, YFM! You're the man.
    - - - Updated - - -

Zodac - YOU ROCK!!! #5 for a total of 10 new subs to our total so far!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    I just bought a second sub so +1! Thanks for doing this!

I just bought my second sub today.
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    She-Ravers and He-Fans; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2014 Club Etherira Add On Mini-Subscription and keep MOTUC's going strong!!!! We can do this together!!!! (Note: This is a new sub match drive and is different than the recent one that my buddy MOTU Maniac held). Major KUDOS to him for his successful match drive and all of those great people that contributed!!! Let's have another BIG push today!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get short changed with an incomplete lineup of MOTU/POP figures!! WE NEED TO FINISH OUT THE VINTAGE LINE and this is our chance!!! More than likely our ONLY chance!!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a mini-sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 1:15PM Central time and Midnight Central time. Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards saving this mini-sub?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Etheria Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy a sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 20 subscription purchases!!!!!!! That's right!!! I already have bought up 35 Club Eternia Subs for 2014 but I want to help the POP sub suceed as well!!
    Here is the link to the match drive from last year in case any of you have doubts to the validity of this effort: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ive!-MUST-READ

Let's get subbing gang and keep this AMAZING line of MOTUC's coming and be able to finish out BOTH MOTU vintage AND POP vintage by the end of 2015!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's make today a fun and positive day to be a POP/MOTU collector!!!!! WE HAVE THE POWER AND THE HONOR
    You Sir are Amazing and I just want to shake your hand

Looking forward to the entire 2014 line

You're awesome for doing this once again YFM! I can't wait to see you and your awesome wife again at Power Con this year!!

Were warming up now gang!! Over 1/4 of the way there!!! You are #6 my friend Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LostIt2Bostik View Post
    I just bought my second sub today.
    - - - Updated - - -

Or a high five Thanks for the kind words!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    You Sir are Amazing and I just want to shake your hand

]
    - - - Updated - - -

Likewise!! Power Con is the BEST!!! Cannot wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxysurfer View Post
    You're awesome for doing this once again YFM! I can't wait to see you and your awesome wife again at Power Con this year!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    You truly are a freak yogafreakmaster!

I just ordered x2 subscriptions

Wonderful!!!! #7 AND #8 in the drive!!!!!!! Great work Alex!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    You truly are a freak yogafreakmaster!

I just ordered x2 subscriptions

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for doing this yodafreakmaster. I just ordered my sub. +1 from me!

You are the best, my friend! Thanks for pulling through once again and keep up the good work!
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!

Thanks so much!!! Almost half way there gang!!! We can do this!!! He-Matayer is #9!!!!!!! Let's get there before the Oscars and the Walking Dead!!!! Big night on the tube

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Thanks for doing this yodafreakmaster. I just ordered my sub. +1 from me!

Glad to see your back at it yodafreakmaster! I just ordered 3 subs. Bring on 2015!

+3
    Bring on the Snake Armor!

Thank you for the kind words good buddy!!! Hope to see you again this year at Power Con!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You are the best, my friend! Thanks for pulling through once again and keep up the good work!

Widget
    Is no one else having technical difficulties on the site? I'm trying hard to be #9 and #10 but I keep getting a payment authorization failed error message. There are more than enough funds in the account to cover the amount so it's not that.