Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3015

Thread: Mighty Spector Discussion Thread

It was actually Terry who added the key. My original drawings was a standard computer wrist comm link device. Terry changed it to the key which yes, was a stroke of genius.

Bio up on Facebook BTW. have at it!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    It was actually Terry who added the key. My original drawings was a standard computer wrist comm link device. Terry changed it to the key which yes, was a stroke of genius.

Bio up on Facebook BTW. have at it!
    John Spector!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    OK. Spector's bio is not really great, but so far, it's not the thing many of us feared either. It's in the same vein as the other bios, I think. This bio, at least, is acceptable, IMO. Not that I pay much attention to bios anyway, but Spector's bio is not the disaster that many fans (me included) had imagined.

Now, aesthetically-wise, I still can't bring myself to enjoy Spector's "Deadpool look" in MOTU...

I think it's a nice solid bio, with nothing too surprising, also, no deus ex machina powers for Spector so, it's fine by me.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    OK. Spector's bio is not really great, but so far, it's not the thing many of us feared either. It's in the same vein as the other bios, I think. This bio, at least, is acceptable, IMO. Not that I pay much attention to bios anyway, but Spector's bio is not the disaster that many fans (me included) had imagined.

Now, aesthetically-wise, I still can't bring myself to enjoy Spector's "Deadpool look" in MOTU...
    Same here...

Heroic Warrior
    LOL... Of course his name has to be on the blister card to remind us who came up with this amazing idea. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    LOL... Of course his name has to be on the blister card to remind us who came up with this amazing idea. sigh.
    It's also on the other 30th anniversary figures. Photog had Bitners name on it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    It's also on the other 30th anniversary figures. Photog had Bitners name on it.
    Bitner is the original and as far as I'm concerned the only one who deserves his name on the blister card. He waited like 25 years for the figure to get made---it should be his and his honor alone.

They Four Horsemen better not get a mention on Draego Man's blister.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post

I never tire of your style of posts on here.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Well, at this point since Bitner and Scott have their names on their creation's cards---you may as well put the 4H's on Dreago Man's card. the presidence has been set.

John Spector, really ? Can't say the bio is the car wreck I was expecting, but as usual, the writing is beyond stale and devoid of imagination: "thrown in a time portal and flung in the future" ... the rather poor attempt at consonance aside, what the hell is up with that ? sounds like that pinball game with the wyrmholes.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I think the Bio is ok and I think he looks ok MOC, again not a figure I have to have, but I think he still fits in as well has most of the goofy figures in the MOTU world.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

It's still Deadpool's little brother

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    as usual, the writing is beyond stale and devoid of imagination: "thrown in a time portal and flung in the future" ... the rather poor attempt at consonance aside, what the hell is up with that ? sounds like that pinball game with the wyrmholes.
    pffffffffff! Indeed!

Ah well.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Well, at this point since Bitner and Scott have their names on their creation's cards---you may as well put the 4H's on Dreago Man's card. the presidence has been set.
    That's good to hear, because it was revealed a month ago that that is just the case-

Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; March 27, 2012 at 08:02pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    That's good to hear, because it was revealed a month ago that that is just the case-

http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/1/...1327606914.jpg
    This one is a MUST thank god someone has an eye for good characters....

You guys are really pushing the envelope here. Name calling? After THREE moderators said to cut the **** out?

Keep it on topic.
    Keep it respectful.
    Keep it free of personal insults/name calling.

Or...

You will find your account suspended.

End of story.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    You guys are really pushing the envelope here. Name calling? After THREE moderators said to cut the **** out?

Keep it on topic.
    Keep it respectful.

Or...

End of story.
    sorry I was just poking fun, will keep it on topic

LONG LIVE TMS!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior

Keep it on topic.
    Keep it respectful.

Or...

End of story.
    Am I missing something here? Since we were warned last night on page 102, I haven't seen anyone doing any name calling. Unless those posts in question are being promptly deleted before I or anyone else gets a chance to read them.

Am I missing something here? Since we were warned last night on page 102, I haven't seen anyone doing any name calling. Unless those posts in question are being promptly deleted before I or anyone else gets a chance to read them.
    I already have them deleted. The names in question were "haters," "trolls," etc. Not cool according to Val.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Warrior
    Me neither... I'm just confused that TG has time to post about his own figure, but no time to address the issue of extreme delays on international orders. I think international customers are owed an explanation as to what is causing the widespread and extremely lengthy delays. He has addressed the quality control issue, but I've yet to see him give a suitable answer with respect to the international shipping situation.

No name calling and no disrespect. Granted my post was off topic, but I think its pretty understandable that I would seek answers when I am waiting over 10 weeks on several hundred dollars worth of merchandise, as are several other members of this form. Thus when I see a thread that TG actually posts on, I'm going to raise the issue again in the hopes that he might actually respond. The best option would have been for him to simply respond in the thread I created on the topic, but unfortunately that has not yet happened and I'm unsure as to why that is the case when he evidently visits this forum.

That's all I'll say on the issue in this thread and apologies if my previous post was taken the wrong way. Peace.

Back on topic... I think Spector is an ok figure, but not one I'm anticipating with baited breath or anything... like for Draego-Man for example!!

Heroic Warrior
    @Executioner
    Your efforts are admirable and I totally empathize with you on the international shipping BS. But I can tell you right now, any responce from TG will more than likely be unhelpful --- to be put in the nicest possible way.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks mekaneckpain.

At this point any explanation would help really. Right now it feels like international customers have been banished to the dark of Despondos, and we are totally confused. This problem seems systemic, from New Zealand to Brazil to the UK, and it probably even extends to Eternia, Etheria, and even Primus. I think Mattel's international/intergalactic customers deserve better. If there has been some major mess up in the shipping procedure like a computer system crash or something like that, then some assurance that the issue is being worked on (preferably by Man-At-Arms) would make me feel better Transparency is key here, and I think He-Man would agree. We need a hero!

If I had a Vortex Suit, first I'd modify it so that people would stop calling me Deadpool, but then I'd go back in time and reverse engineer the shipping issue, so that orders arrived on time. In fact, since my time travelling abilities would allow for it, I'd make sure that all orders arrived the very next day. The Royal Family would be proud!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    The names in question were "haters," "trolls," etc.
    You know, I can see how just about all of those words could be considered offensive but the "P" words inclusion on the list surprised me. It's not a derogatory title. As a matter of fact, several members actually refer to themselves using the "P" word. Personally, I like everything MOTU except NA so it's impossible for anyone to accurately describe me as a Purist. IF I were lets say a Miniternia ONLY fan and someone used the "P" word to describe me, I don't see how I could begin to be offended by it. I might actually embrace the title because it would be accurate if I was a "MINITERNIA OR BUST" guy. Anyway, didn't mean to get off topic there but that words inclusion really surprised me.

Getting back to Spector, he comes on an awesome card!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."