Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Bought A Sub Since They Went Back On Sale In September?

Has Anyone Bought A Sub Since They Went Back On Sale In September?

Has anyone here on the forums bought a regular Club Eternia sub since they went on sale again in September? Would be interesting to guage how many actually have.
    Last edited by RockinHard; October 1, 2011 at 03:16pm.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I only ordered the 30th anniversary sub. I already ordered the regular sub back when they were originally on sale (as well as the Voltron sub and the now canceled Ghostbusters sub).

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    I ordered mine last night.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Nope. I got the three subs I wanted and after Spektor, I have no interest in the 30th anniversary figures.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

no, but then I got one when originally offered.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    I just went on matty to order the 30th sub but I don't see it anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeHe-Man View Post
    I just went on matty to order the 30th sub but I don't see it anywhere...
    It's still there. Click the link at the top of the home page.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    I am IN for 2 more subs of Eternia, 30th, and Inf Earths.

Thought a looooooong while about it, but I eventually caved.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    I clicked store and didn't see it but after that I clicked 2012 subs reopening at the bottom of the page and found it

I bought one this time around, but I also bought one when they first went on sale, so I have a total of 2. One set to keep MOC, one set to have loose. Also picked up one 30th anniversary.

I ordered the add on 30th Anniversary sub…couldn't wait to get that locked in!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I'm thinking of ordering one or two more Club Eternia subs tonight so I can get a couple extra figures I want and then sell off others.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering one or two more Club Eternia subs tonight so I can get a couple extra figures I want and then sell off others.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Since they reopened the subs, I got a 2012 Club Eternia and a 30th anniversary sub. I really didnt want to get into subscriptions, but they finally made me bite the bullet.

I wish I could afford to add a Voltron one as well as that stuff is looking great! It's no MOTU, but I'm loving the look of it and it's a lot easier to get the lions and pilots and be done with it.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'm glad another chance was given.
    i bought 3

Yes. This is my first Club Eternia sub ever, which followed years of being an enthusiastic, loyal, but somewhat selective buyer.

To be very honest, the Star Sisters were a poison pill for me during the first sale opportunities. I won't revisit that whole debate, but the tremendous reveals through power-con coupled with the sale day price increases changed my mind. I can afford the sub, and support the line, after I sell the star sisters and Weaver (yes, I know I'm in the minority on Weaver, but whatever profit I land on her helps offset the sub cost and makes it feasable for me).

Once I ordered last week I have been thrilled with my decision. However, this year will be a bit of an experiment. If I am happy with it then I envision I will be a lifer with Club Eternia.

Long live MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm about ready to purchase 3 30th Anniversay Subs, and another DC sub. I've been really thinking about adding another Club Eternia sub, but those darn Star Sisters, do they outweigh another Shadow Weaver? So I will probably pass, but I'm still thinking if they would have announced Horde Troopers as a quarterly beast/2 pack slot I would probably be in.

I'll be getting one of each MOTU subs some time in the next two days. I was contemplating getting one back when they first went up, but procrastinated. The 9/15 sale was the very first time I actually ordered MOTU from Matty, so being that was my only (trouble free) experience, I've been on the fence ever since. I'm well aware of all the sale day horror stories, but I almost wish I had experienced the WSOD for myself. That would have scared me into a sub immediately!

I bought both subs yesterday. For me, an international buyer, my first ever sub.

I had already bought my 2 subs for 2012.

But I did buy 2 30th anniversary subs before the Power-con. After the reveal of Spector or I was like....uh...whats that supposed to be? Blind faith biting me in the ass in the form of this undesirable toy.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    But I did buy 2 30th anniversary subs before the Power-con. After the reveal of Spector or I was like....uh...whats that supposed to be? Blind faith biting me in the ass in the form of this undesirable toy.
    LOL. I got my sub after seeing Spector...so what's that say about me???????
    You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing. George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMPS ADAM View Post
    LOL. I got my sub after seeing Spector...so what's that say about me???????
    Nothing wrong with loving Spector at all lol!! But for me I was like what the heck???? lol!!!! Now if he was given purple flock then Spector would go from a 3 to an 8 immediately!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior
    I already bought my Club Eternia sub back in August. But I logged on today and bought the 30th Anniversary sub. Then, on impulse, I bought a Voltron sub. My wife is going to kill me.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Nope. As futile as my patience has been, I had hoped to find out what the price increase is first before making a final decision....... Maybe next year.
    Hopefully we aren't back to the 2 minute sell outs on the 15th of each month.

Heroic Warrior
    I just picked up the 30th anniversary sub. i already had a regular sub from the first go round.