Thread: Beast Man SOLD OUT!

Beast Man SOLD OUT!

I didn't see a thread and just noticed it. Also, Megator is almost gone. He is going faster than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by XelaStratos View Post
    I didn't see a thread and just noticed it. Also, Megator is almost gone. He is going faster than I thought.
    Glad I snagged one for my son when I had the chance!

Sallah

He did indeed go quicker then expected. Perhaps it was just leftover stock from the last re-issue sale. None the less, defiantly one of the fastest re-issue sell-outs to date.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XelaStratos View Post
    So why are we lowering production? Is 3 days too long for these things to be on sale for?

Or do they have connects with Scalp-Or on the side and have to tend to "the secondary market".
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

So happy I got my two beasties...didn't have him before because I had taken a break from collecting. I cannot wait to open him up!

Happy ol' fur face sold out. He remains one of my favorite figures in the entire line.

Yup. Beastman was great. Megator almost gone? That's actually surprising. I'd expected him to last longer.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    So why are we lowering production? Is 3 days too long for these things to be on sale for?

Or do they have connects with Scalp-Or on the side and have to tend to "the secondary market".
    My thoughts exactly. Now granted we don't know if this Beasty was leftover stock from a previous sale, or what. But there's no reason why figures can't last 2-3 days on the site.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanSD View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Now granted we don't know if this Beasty was leftover stock from a previous sale, or what. But there's no reason why figures can't last 2-3 days on the site.
    Might be the fact that He-Man, Skeletor, Zodak, Battle Cat, Trap Jaw, Evil Lyn, BattleGround Teela, anyone else??? Were just on there for about a month and didn't actually sellout even though they are all marked that way now. What She-Ra and Panthor were the only actual sellout for the All-Star sale? I'm sure it has everything to do with storing product, they want to make it then sell it, not have it sitting around in a warehouse.

Court Magician
    Yeh, Scott, answer this one, Why lower production when your figures appear to sell out on the site? Would it hurt to make enough to leave on the site? Why is this such a problem? Do you pay rent to a warehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by ScarePlow View Post
    Yeh, Scott, answer this one, Why lower production when your figures appear to sell out on the site? Would it hurt to make enough to leave on the site? Why is this such a problem? Do you pay rent to a warehouse?
    yeah they more than likely do pay storage fees. Some things prob do not sell out but in fact just get pulled from the site after a bit. I bet the beast man figures were just left over stock from the last time they re-issued him. Gygor on the other hand is a new reissue.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I have a feeling they will manually pull Gygor from the site. He doesn't seem to be a quick seller.

I would bet that this beastman was not a full new run, but instead left over stock from the last rerelease or/and customer service left over stock.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Glad I got in my order for him. I need him to bolster my Evil Warrior ranks
    www.TheComixverse.com
    The Comixverse | comic reviews/previews/editorials & discussion.
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

I got an extra one of these on Sales day to but the yellowish weapons pak armor on...nice!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)