View Poll Results: Do you like the new Character Support & Speculation Forum?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES. (No further comment.)

9 26.47%
  • NO. (No further comment.)

3 8.82%
  • YES. I dislike this type of discussion so I'm glad it's put away.

4 11.76%
  • NO. It stinks because so few people participate now.

7 20.59%
  • YES. I enjoy being able to find these topics quickly in one simple location.

9 26.47%
  • NO. It was more fun before.

7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do You Like the New CHARACTER SUPPORT & SPECULATION SECTION?

Do You Like the New CHARACTER SUPPORT & SPECULATION SECTION?

Gathering support and raising awareness for the awesomeness of your favorite characters has never been easier than with the all new *Character Support and Speculation Section here on He-Man.org!

Now, for the first time, you can experience the fun of reading the posts from all six responders that momentarily remember to venture over to that forum. And, with so little exposure and so few visitors your favorite character's thread will remain on Page 1 for days without a single post-- solidifying your chosen subject as a "hot topic"!

Yes, it's Speculation Mayhem here on He-Man.org. Thanks to all who helped regulate the discussion topics away from the popular forum so no one will ever be bothered again by any fan who hopes to promote their favorite characters.

DO YOU LIKE THE SEPARATE SECTION FOR THIS TYPE OF DISCUSSION? Guess how I feel.

(It's a multiple choice answer, and I tried to express all main viewpoints).
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; September 25, 2011 at 09:47pm.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Yes, I like it. However, there is one change that needs to be made in it for it to totally rock my socks.... The MOTUC Index needs to be in there and stickied on top.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes. i'm thankful that the character support & speculation has its very own section now.
    would like to see all characters added to this section.

i'm the only one to say "Yes, glad it's put away".

I sometimes check this stuff out. It can be of some minor entertainment.

But mostly I dont really like them, and it helps me skip them. I dont have to wade through them now. So that's cool.

It is cool that they are easy to find when and if I do want them.

But mostly Im glad they're hidden.

Heroic Warrior
    I voted for the last one. No. It was more fun before.

It got a bit OTT before with practically every character getting a request thread it makes them all a bit meaningless if every character has one. Also lots of silly ones were made as jokes I guess which just clogged the forum.

So yes i'm glad they are in a seperate section now.
    Last edited by Rodster6; October 1, 2011 at 07:40am.

I think the new forum is terrific and a good idea. What I dislike is that few people visit there when they log into the site. That's just the way it is. The polls forum never has many people on it at once.

It is easier to "gather support and share speculation" when a thread topic is sitting on page 1 of a forum that has at least 80 people visiting it at any time. It is not much fun when you are hoping to promote a discussion to only a few people. Because of the spoof "support" threads and the barrage of similar threads they all got sent to a new forum. It feels a bit like the discussions have been regulated away from the main traffic and tucked away where few will see them.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I wish more people ( including myself!) went more often. I do like that the main area is more open now though... I guess I'll make time to go in there then.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!