Thread: Introducing the Official Power-Con 2012 Power Fund, limited items for sale

Introducing the Official Power-Con 2012 Power Fund, limited items for sale

Like what you saw at Power-Con 2011?

Val wants you to help make next year's show more awesome. All sales go directly towards supporting the 2012 Convention costs. Help him make next years show EVEN better

First up are 2 limited edition Art Prints, donated by famed and generous artist Tony Washington.

These are severely limited, with under 30 of each. These are $10 each or $15 for set.

How it will work is you need to send a pm to me with what you would like to purchase and your email and mail address. If you would like insurance you will need to let me know at time of order. If you would like to order via email you can to mvasquez_isu@hotmail.com

I will then send a paypal invoice which includes $1.50 for fees and postage to your location. Postage will be determined based on amount of art, but its roughly $6-9.

International users are welcome but invoice will come within 2-3 days after proper quote has been received from the USPS.

If you would like to pay by money order that is also acceptable, just include that information in the pm so I know to set aside your order and get you a total via pm. Remember all money goes directly to the 2012 Convention costs so any help is greatly appreciated!!

Once paid I will ship out your art.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I am getting the MOTU one for sure. I am loving Skeletor on this and Tony was crazy nice at the con so I want to own this.

I would get the Thundercat one too, but I am not too much a fan of the new style, I would have had it been classic Thundercats.

Whats the size on these? I may bite.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Whats the size on these? I may bite.
    The size is 11 x 17 and they are on a thicker paper not thin poster paper that rolls and curls.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

I got the MOTU one at power-con, great print. nice guy too
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Sent my email.

I think I have invoiced everyone, I am shipping them out and all who paid should be shipped out by Saturday.

We have sold roughly 1/3 of the stock so far

Email sent.
    Thanks!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

OK I have 2 international and 1 US left to ship tomorrow then everything will have been shipped out. Tracking numbers have been updated in paypal for those that shipped.

Thanks!