• Just Like Me

4 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like She-ra defeated?

Hordak_SW

Do you like She-ra defeated?

Hei guys... I am new here...

I know this is a forums for She-ra, but I am a follower of Hordak. So I like to see how She-ra is defeated in the cartoons. I have listed some good scenes that I like (according to my preference), but I can only select the top 10 that I like to become the poll. So please kindly vote the defeat scenes that you like. I think you can vote more than one. I will try to post some photos for each of this scene too, with some of the description.

1. Of Shadow & Skull (defeated by Skeletor & Shadow Weaver)
    2. Return of the Sea Hawk (electric short & suspended in an energy chamber)
    3. Three Courageous Hearts (put to sleep by Shadow Weaver's magic & send to the sixth dimension; attacted by the 3 ghosts)
    4. Out of the Cocoon (stun by sun ray guy & kept powerless in cell)
    5. Anchors Aloft Part 2 (shot by Admiral Scurvy & fainted)
    6. Duel at Devlan (shot by Dylamug & fainted)
    7. Magicats (shot by Catra & tied by powered lasso)
    8. Hordak Power Play (shot by sleep ray gun)
    9. Above It All (grapped & tied up by plant tentacles)
    10. Just Like Me (defeated by the power converter of Modulok)
    11. The Sixth Dimension (shot by Catra power machine)
    12. Enermy with My Face (Shadow Weaver cases a strong wind that sends She-ra into a power chamber)
    13. A lesson in love (She-ra & Swift Wind are both tied up by a special rope by the Horde)

Alright... here it goes the first one:

Of Showdow & Skull - She-ra is defeated by Skeletor & Shadow Weaver. Skeletor firstly fired She-ra who is on Swift Wind flying on the sky. Shift Wind dodged the power nicely. Shadow Weaver next sent her power coil that grapped She-ra on her unicorn. She-ra fell to the ground & struggled to break free. Unfortunately Skeletor ruined her excape by sending her to asleep with his magic. In the later scene, we see She-ra was brought back to the Fright Zone & trapped in a empowered bubble.

Return of the Sea Hawk - She-ra & Shift Wind were both short by the electrical deck when they landed on Catra's ship. They were then put to unconsciousness. Later when She-ra woke up, she is suspended in a power chamber

[IMG]
    Last edited by Hordak_SW; June 25, 2005 at 12:33pm.

Hordak_SW

No 3 & 4 (so that I can put more pictures)

Three Courageous Hearts - She-ra is put to sleep by Shadow Weaver's magic. She then send the POP to the sixth dimension. This is a great scene - you can see the fainted princess lying under the mercy of Shadow Weaver. She can actually do whatever on her before sending her to the sixth dimension, but unfortunately she has done nothing... Later in the episode, She-ra was attached by three ghost, they surrounded her body & suspended her (pretty erotic!), She-ra finally defeated them by water. If I were the author of the story, I will make the ghost to posse some super power, so that She-ra will be seduced & drained off finally!

Out of the Cocoon - In the Sand Valley, She-ra is captured by a group of evil warriors led by Baron Condor. They use a sun ray guy that stun her & kept her powerless in a cell (by sending the sun ray through the window).

Last edited by Hordak_SW; June 25, 2005 at 01:06pm.

Hordak_SW

No 5 & 6

Anchors Aloft Part 2 - She-ra is shot by Admiral Scurvy when she is on Shift Wind. She fell down to the ground & fainted.

Duel at Devlan - She-ra is shot by Dylamug & fainted. After a while, she gained back her consciousness. Though she is still pretty week.

Hordak_SW

No 7 & 8

Magicats - She-ra is freezed by Catra. Later she is tied by some powered lasso & kept in a dungeon. Her sword is kept away & she cannot save herself. The snaps that show the lasso that bound her on her arm, waist and her thigh is really great !!!

Hordak Power Play - She-ra is shot by sleep ray gun & fell to sleep. Very illogical that Hordak didn't capture her back to the Fridge Zone, but only the space ship.

Hordak_SW

9 & 10

Above It All - In a big portion of the episode, She-ra has to deal with the plant tentacles. The POP has no fight when she met these tentacle. She was grapped & tied up a few times in the episode.

Just Like Me - She-ra is defeated by Modulok, when he turns his arm into a power converter & forced She-ra to face her own power. Off cource She-ra is over-powered. Luckily a young girl save the day... Modulok should not have borthered the small litter girl. He should just proceed with his initial success & then capture She-ra, or at least stun her with a ray to unconsciousness before she could wake up again.

Was she never successfully defeated by Octavia? I always thought she had been at one point...

...anyways, my favorite is probably when Skeletor and Shadow Weaver teamed up. Two scary people, one scary plan...I remember being genuinely scared when She-Ra was attacked by them both. Scary stuff.

Of course, I should mention that I haven't seen many episodes...or if I have, I don't remember the majority of them.

Cool question but the pictures didn't load for some reason.
    QUIS NOS OPEROR VITA REFERO INFINITIO: WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOS IN ETERNITY

"Of Shadows And Skulls"
    It was overall a good episode (the end excluded...). I loved to see Skeletor first whaking Hordak out and then - okay, with Shadow Weaver's assistance - defeating She-Ra, whom I really don't like.

A little off-topic, but it kind of bugs me to always see She-Ra and He-Man taunting the villains. A taunt after taunt. Really annoying...
    Perpetual hate generator
    In the memory of Chutora-san (7.7.2003 - 20.6.2006)

Three Courageous Hearts.

But, Of Shadows and Skulls a close second.

You've posted here before, haven't you, Hordak_SW? I remember you bringing up exactly the same topic a few years ago.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Anchors Aloft II. It's the only epsiode where She-Ra really seems to be in trouble. I think Scurvy may have been the most intelligent villian and would have succeeded had he not sucumbed to monologing
    QUIS NOS OPEROR VITA REFERO INFINITIO: WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOS IN ETERNITY

yer all perverts.

if I were the writer of one of those episodes.. I'd cut the Fainted/Sleep crud.. and do something more.. interesting

Quote Originally Posted by sikkbones
    yer all perverts.

Who? Us?!

By the way, Above it All gets my vote.
    Last edited by Relic Reaper; June 27, 2005 at 05:01pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy

...anyways, my favorite is probably when Skeletor and Shadow Weaver teamed up. Two scary people, one scary plan...
    I LOVE the way you wrote this! Of Shadows and Skulls is definitely my favorite She-Ra defeat!

Shadow Weaver's take down in Three Courageous Hearts is a close second--it's one of my favorite She-Ra eps ever!

I'd also include She-Ra's defeat aagainst the Doom Balloon (gotta love the name) in "The Stone in the Sword"; arguably the most referenced defeat of all.

On the other hand, Modulok's power converter annoyed the heck out of me. I SO wanted her to kick his 4 legged butt.
    Last edited by Blue; June 27, 2005 at 06:16pm.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

ive only seen the magicats one but the above it all one sounds cool, are there any pics?

also can some one fix the pics in the thread as i cant see them

JAG
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

The Time Transformer. Hordak actually gets a decent idea.

Of course it's the same defeat as in 'Stone in the Sword' but with completely different after-effects, but let's not get into that. Continuity is not the thing in this series.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by pH6

Of course it's the same defeat as in 'Stone in the Sword' but with completely different after-effects, but let's not get into that. Continuity is not the thing in this series.

what happend?

Quote Originally Posted by sikkbones
    what happend?
    She-Ra is knocked out and the Horde takes over (Horde Troopers appear inside). But the Sword of Protection remains intact even though Hordak was firing She-Ra with double the power than before.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Chris here...

My favourite would be the scene where Admiral Scurvy blows She-Ra out of the sky in "Anchors Aloft" part 2, just because for me it's so unexpected to She-Ra felled like that - it's a brilliantly well-crafted scene!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia
    You've posted here before, haven't you, Hordak_SW? I remember you bringing up exactly the same topic a few years ago.
    Yeah, I was just thinking that - in fact, I seem to recall this topic coming up a few times back in the day. I remember someone casting doubts upon the motivations behind these threads too, but in case I'm incorrect I won't repeat them here!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan
    Yeah, I was just thinking that - in fact, I seem to recall this topic coming up a few times back in the day. I remember someone casting doubts upon the motivations behind these threads too, but in case I'm incorrect I won't repeat them here!
    Yeeeees.......... :looksdubious:
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Hordak_SW

Previous posted topic

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan
    Yeeeees.......... :looksdubious:

Dear Scorpia & He-Fan,

Yes the topic was posted some years ago, but I don't think I posted any photos like this time. Then I didn't come here for quite a while. Also I am thinking there may be some new comers in this forum. Thanks for the reply & support anyway...

Have fun!

Hordak & SW

Hordak_SW

She-Ra is knocked out and the Horde takes over (Horde Troopers appear inside). But the Sword of Protection remains intact even though Hordak was firing She-Ra with double the power than before.
    Dear pH6,

Well... I thought of putting up these episodes too originally. But then later I thought that both these episodes may not be considered as the real defeat of She-ra... In 'Stone in the Sword', the Doom Balloon of Hordak is blown off by She-ra (through the stone of her sword cracked too). In 'The Time Transformer', it is kind of an imaginary screen where She-ra is blown in the time transformer, in which I don't think it is a real defeat. Off course, this is very arguably. What is your opinion?

Hordak & SW

Hordak_SW
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoman6
    Cool question but the pictures didn't load for some reason.
    Rhoman6
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045
    ive only seen the magicats one but the above it all one sounds cool, are there any pics?

also can some one fix the pics in the thread as i cant see them

JAG
    Dear Rhoman6 & Jag,

This is very strange... I am not sure why the pictures do not appear at your side. They work well on my side, either I log in or not. Now, can you tell me which episodes that do not work? Or none of them appear?

Hordak SW

Hordak_SW
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy
    Was she never successfully defeated by Octavia? I always thought she had been at one point...

I am not sure on this... let me find out later. Thanks for telling me.