Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MOTUCFigures.com figure photos & video spotlights!

Quote Originally Posted by Shenlon View Post
    Keep them up ! Your fans want more !
    Your wish is our command!

New updates-

The first "Ultimate Battleground Battle Bracket" Round 2 battle is up...

Mer-Man Vs. Webstor

...and Fisto has now been added to the site!

Kudos to you if you recognize what inspired the photo above. More pictures and a video spotlight here-

Fisto, Heroic Hand-To-Hand Fighter

Sallah
    Last edited by Sallah; February 28, 2012 at 12:00pm.

Fisto's Forest!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Fisto's Forest!
    Right you are! Specifically, the scene where he is standing atop a branch.

Latest updates:

We take a look at some of the great custom head sculpts & accessories made by He-Fan Kevin Kosse!

Check out our video spotlight and almost 40 pictures here: Custom Heads & Accessories By Kevin Kosse

... and Shadow Weaver is now up at the site too!

More pictures and a video spotlight here: Shadow Weaver, Evil Mistress of Dark Magic

Sallah
    Last edited by Sallah; March 3, 2012 at 12:30pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    *claps* That was a great burp you did, brought a tear to my eye, on how great it was. *claps more*
    Does Galactus fart?

Recent updates-

For those participating in the "Ultimate Battleground Battle Bracket", the next Round 2 battle is up-

Trap Jaw Vs. Clawful

...and Fearless Photog has joined the site!

More pictures and a video spotlight here: Fearless Photog, Heroic Master Of Cameras

Thanks!

Sallah
    Last edited by Sallah; March 5, 2012 at 03:06pm.

Another great and awesome review =) So Blaze whats up with the Green Lantern Bling ? It is cool !

Latest updates-

For those participating in the "Ultimate Battleground Battle Bracket", the next Round 2 battle is up (in video form)-

Stratos Vs. Gygor

...and Evil-Lyn's page gets an update!

New pictures and a video spotlight await here: Evil-Lyn, Evil Warrior Goddess

Sallah

Hilarious quote of the day, "Hey there's an ape in the zoo. Free him too!"

Maybe Evil-Lynn has childhood issues form where her papa Faceless kept her in her crib for way too long, while he drank his face off. (EDIT giving her unusual compassion for anything in a cage)

EDIT:

"Hey camera's, get that guy!"

I completely reject the bio. To me, Photog was a peice of record log equipment for Marlena's mission, that also served as a help in potential battles and as a com link to the earth base. I hate the whole, "a slight miscalculation merged him with his equipment" thing. That's straight out of an early Marvel super hero origin story, which is completely out of place to me. But, what evah.

I really wish Mattel would send you guys early samples. With the professional quality of photo's that you do for your site, and the hilarious and entertaining vodeo's, you guys would be a great endoursment for them I believe. : ]

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I really wish Mattel would send you guys early samples. With the professional quality of photo's that you do for your site, and the hilarious and entertaining vodeo's, you guys would be a great endoursment for them I believe. : ]
    Thanks very much for the kind words and the endorsement for samples! Your checks in the mail!

In all seriousness though- We would love for Mattel to send samples over, if for no other reason than to let Blaze & Keaton see the figure before deciding if it is "allowance-worthy". I've spoken to Mattel about it before... even offering to convert one of my subs into samples so that I can still pay for the figures. It's not a huge deal for us, as we do the videos/ pictures for fun so having them early wouldn't make much difference. But it could be beneficial on their end as every review helps customers in their buying decisions. No dice.

Oh well... Maybe someday!

A whole mess of updates for ya...

First- For those participating in the "Ultimate Battleground Battle Bracket", here are links to all the latest battles:

The Goddess Vs. King Randor

Adora Vs. Teela

Evil-Lyn Vs. Tri-Klops

Faker Vs. Panthor

Next- Kobra Khan's page has now been added!

More pictures and a video spoltight here: Kobra Khan, Evil Master Of Snakes

...and lastly, we take a look at the upcoming releases from Spy Monkey Creations!

More pictures and a video spotlight here: Spy Monkey Creations Armory Series 1.5 Toxic Glow, Shining Gold, & White Versions

*Phew*

Sallah
    Last edited by Sallah; April 12, 2012 at 02:08pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ah, here we go.
    mymotumemories.com

After a summer break, Blaze and I are back with our Draego-Man spotlight-

More pics and a video spotlight here- Draego-Man, Evil Fire-Breathing Menace

...and if you like our review style and want to check out some of our non-MOTUC reviews, we posted a couple of new Hot Toys reviews over at our Action Features home page. You can check those out here- ActionFeatures.net Toy Talk Reviews

Sallah
    Attached Images Attached Images

Up today, our Mighty Spector review-

More pics and a video spotlight here- The Mighty Spector, Heroic Master Of Time Travel

Thanks!

Sallah
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is Frosta coming Sallah? (not sure if you get samples from Mattel)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Is Frosta coming Sallah? (not sure if you get samples from Mattel)
    No, Mattel doesn't send me samples... So Frosta probably won't be happening. Neither of the boys are too fussed about getting her, and the messed-up arms don't sit that well with me, so I won't be dropping the money on one for myself. Sorry! If I come across a loose one cheap at a show or something, that may eventually change though!

Sallah

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    No, Mattel doesn't send me samples... So Frosta probably won't be happening. Neither of the boys are too fussed about getting her, and the messed-up arms don't sit that well with me, so I won't be dropping the money on one for myself. Sorry! If I come across a loose one cheap at a show or something, that may eventually change though!

Sallah
    That's a real shame. The forearms and hair debacles really mess up what should have been an amazing figure...fan-demanded for years...

Optikk is now up (though the video was recorded way back in April...)

More pictures and a video spotlight here: Optikk, Space Mutant Spy For Skeletor

Sallah