Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Power-Con Hauls - Show us what you got!

Quote Originally Posted by I, Harbinger View Post
    @markatisu Ah, I was only there Sun. I didn't get a sketch from Tim, he was sketching for someone else every time I walked by, and when I walked back over to get one of the program cover prints and he had sold out, I gave up. lol...Sagitar looks awesome too, that guys talent is sickening.
    Yeah Tim is awesome, you should have asked him though. He draws EXTREMELY fast so its most likely he would have had time to do you one quick.

@Shenlon The Tiger Sharks chibi style is from Lord Mesa who had a lot of great stuff at the con. Check him out at lordmesa.deviantart.com/gallery
    Lord Mesa is awesome, did anyone check out his 3D prints?? They are too cool, we ended up buying his He-Man riding Battlecat and She-Ra ones and he gave us free glasses.

Is there anywhere online to purchase a Power & Honor Foundation catalog? Or one of those Tim Seeley Con Program Cover prints?
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Tim sold out of his prints, he brought 50 with him. You might want to try contacting him to see if he has anymore.

http://coltnoble.deviantart.com/
    http://twitter.com/hackintimseeley
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by I, Harbinger View Post
    @oICEMANo That is a 200x He-Man print by Emiliano who was kind enough to sign it for me. He also had a very cool 200x Teela print at his table and did the two classic/filmation group shot prints I picked up as well (which are prob my faves).
    Cool! I dont think Ive ever seen that pic before, the colours look great from what I can see.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Did you get a sketch from Tim? He had his iPad with him so he told me he could do any character. I was trying to challenge him
    Dang! If I would have known that I would have had him sketch me out a MASK character!

Maybe next year...
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I understand the let down. Tweeterhead hopes to have a line of his own though. If you're looking to get kits, just head to his site. You can get the normal Adora as a kit right now. I'm not sure if he's made the Dark Adora and Beastman busts available yet. Keep and eye out if you change your mind!

I've no doubts you'd do amazing work with these kits.
    Baena - I was fortunate enough to win the Beastman bust that you designed and painted!!!

It turned out AMAZING!! When I first saw it, I thought it was something obscure from the 4 Horsemen. Your paint job is off the charts!!! I was going to win that bust no matter what!! Beastman has always been my favorite evil henchman and this piece HAD TO BE MINE!!

Maybe I can get pictures up eventually but I have to get ready for traveling to Baltimore this weekend for a family wedding....

Great Work!!!!!!

Hey, I was right next to you when you were picking it up on Sunday morning! That thing is freaking awesome!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    there's a 200X Sorcerous figure??? must have!!!
    The staction really is a must-have, no doubt about it!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Hey, I was right next to you when you were picking it up on Sunday morning! That thing is freaking awesome!
    Cool!! I was worried about getting it home to Iowa, but old Beasty made it safe and sound, despite flagging airport security. I'm sure it looked pretty unique going through the scanners!!

I'm so lucky I got him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Cool! I dont think Ive ever seen that pic before, the colours look great from what I can see.
    Ain't that the same drawing of He-Man that Emiliano originally did for NECA?

But with new colours?

Oh yeah you could be right. I thought the pose looked familiar but the colours are definitely new. I wish I could see a close up.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I won this bust during the Pediatric AIDS auction. Baena painted it; I'm sad to say that I don't remember who sculpted it . It's mesmerizing. her eyes are scary and I love the horde baton on her back
    That is gorgeous! ...and if I may say so.... frightening. I would be afraid to meet Force Captain Adora alone anywhere on Etheria.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

OK, finally took pics of everything!

Awesome Norem signed print!

Michael Halperin signed mini-comics

DVD exclusive comic, and baron Von Shock signed by Val

Colt Noble signed by Tim Seeley

Jem art print for the wife by JAWart

I had a really good time!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

I'm always adding stuff!

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Well along with all the stuff I got in my power package, I got a free new powers of grayskull mini comic from toy guru, I bought the exclusive retro colors Mumm-ra staction, a SDCC queen marlena, the power and honor foundation book, a voltron art book, a thunder con t shirt, a he-man logo power con t shirt, and I won a mvc comic at the trivia panel

Heroic Warrior
    Nice hauls everyone. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Hey bcrduke!

Congrats on the AMAZING haul!
    And congrats on winning the Adora bust!

The sculptor is Mike Cusanelli, he does all kinds of stuff for the industry, I want to say he's done many of the Marvel statues out there. Look him up, check out his site. He does a lot of pin-up type horror gals on his own. He's a very talented man. This bust is a resin kit from Tweeterhead productions.

I helped with the design of the bust. We were shooting for a more aggressive looking Horde Captain Adora, thus the meaner eyes, the harsher hair style, etc.

When it came to me doing the paints on her, I wanted her to be pale, but then there's a subtle spray of red around her eyes to give a more evil look to the character. Her costume colors were deliberate too for obvious reasons. This look for her is just a reflection of the Horde up-bringing she had, and where she had to come from. From being a powerful servant of evil, to then grow and become a most powerful force for good.

She's not the same scale as the NECA busts, but regardless, she should look pretty cool next to the Hordak NECA bust if you have one of those.

Enjoy the bust! So happy a fan such as yourself secured her. And thank you for your contribution to such an amazing and worth while auction.

Thank you for all the info. I LOVE that she's scary looking. I really couldn't stop looking at her. I would KILL for a Force Captain Adora figure with that head.

She's actually the first MOTU bust I've purchased. I am so glad I bid, and I'm glad it was made by fellow fans!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

That Jem print is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaTate View Post
    nice! and the shirt is nice as well!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I think the team that produced that awesome t-shirt just found their new t-shirt model!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Yeah! I got this awesome T-shirt!
    That is fantastic. You should have entered the cosplay comp... Easy winner.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Baena - I was fortunate enough to win the Beastman bust that you designed and painted!!!

It turned out AMAZING!! When I first saw it, I thought it was something obscure from the 4 Horsemen. Your paint job is off the charts!!! I was going to win that bust no matter what!! Beastman has always been my favorite evil henchman and this piece HAD TO BE MINE!!

Maybe I can get pictures up eventually but I have to get ready for traveling to Baltimore this weekend for a family wedding....

Great Work!!!!!!
    Glad to hear it made it safely... I worry about the horns coming off his armor. It makes it even better for me knowing what a huge Beastman fan you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    That is gorgeous! ...and if I may say so.... frightening. I would be afraid to meet Force Captain Adora alone anywhere on Etheria.
    Sweet, that was the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Thank you for all the info. I LOVE that she's scary looking. I really couldn't stop looking at her. I would KILL for a Force Captain Adora figure with that head.

She's actually the first MOTU bust I've purchased. I am so glad I bid, and I'm glad it was made by fellow fans!
    A MotU Classics Adora like that would be a sweet variant on her!
    Congrats on the first bust then! I gotta warn ya though, it's a tough habit to break if you get into this sort of stuff.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    nice! and the shirt is nice as well!
    I have the same feeling

wow tanya with a she-ra T-shirt, the geek world is complete haha
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; October 3, 2011 at 05:39pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Bang your head!!!
    fball13z, I see I'm not the only one that put the Vol 1 #1 Earl Norem cover back in the sleeve a little early.
    I thought when I was putting my copies in they were dry, but when I got to the 3rd copy I noticed it... I think I have 6 or 7 total that got signed. It sucks
    I'll post my goodies later...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    fball13z, I see I'm not the only one that put the Vol 1 #1 Earl Norem cover back in the sleeve a little early.
    I thought when I was putting my copies in they were dry, but when I got to the 3rd copy I noticed it... I think I have 6 or 7 total that got signed. It sucks
    I'll post my goodies later...
    yeah too early but at least I got 2 prints signed by him

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Wish I could have gone to this guys. Your gear makes me soooooo Jealous.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!