Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Temple of Darkness Sorceress Discussion

Always good to see stuff by b. Timm!

I'm excited for this figure; I'm sure it'll be either a fellow .Other or eBay for me though. (Secret Santa gift, anyone? Birthday? Unbirthday? Arbor Day?)

Remember, a Dorceress can appear in any form she chooses...!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm excited for this figure
    I agree with you on this one

unfortunately it's going to be a hassle to get this figure for a reasonable price and I need one to keep MOC and one loose because she'll be my 'shelf' Sorceress
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior

What Cons will TOD Sorceress be At in 2012?

Can someone give me info on what the first convention will be in 2012 that the Temple of Darkness Sorceress will be available? What other cons will she be at in 2012?

Nothing announced yet.

It would be nice if they could team up with some other company to get them at cons that Mattel will not be at. I would drive up to the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle to get her, but I doubt they will be present there.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    What has been insinuated is C2E2, Power-Con/ThunderCon and NYCC. Basically, any con that Matty has a presence at. No official list yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    What has been insinuated is C2E2, Power-Con/ThunderCon and NYCC. Basically, any con that Matty has a presence at. No official list yet, though.
    Except SDCC for some reason.

I would like a list of cons when they are released, cause I have a feeling shes gonna demand a huge price on ebay.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philco_3 View Post
    I would like a list of cons when they are released, cause I have a feeling shes gonna demand a huge price on ebay.
    C2E2 my friend---bring potato sacks, cuz we have a whole community to buy for.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Except SDCC for some reason.
    Yeah. Sorry. That was the original idea- to have a generic 2012 MOTUC exclusive for all of the cons that they attended that didn't already specifically have exclusives (i.e. SDCC).

I wonder if they will ever tell us, or just make us all guess what cons they will be having this figure.

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Be careful what you ask for.
    No one is asking to pay a higher price for her. But since day-of figure prices are going up to $22, why isn't it reasonable to assume that the same thing would happen with a convention figure?
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    I wonder if they will ever tell us, or just make us all guess what cons they will be having this figure.
    C2E2 should be the first (MattyCollector sold JLU Exclusives there last year) and that is in April so it will be Feb-March before we hear officially

If i had to guess based on their comments its C2E2, Wondercon, PowerCon/ThunderCon, and NYCC

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    No one is asking to pay a higher price for her. But since day-of figure prices are going up to $22, why isn't it reasonable to assume that the same thing would happen with a convention figure?
    Because con figures are usually never the same price, dont be surprised if she is $30
    Last edited by markatisu; January 2, 2012 at 11:13pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I thought TG said she'd be on sale in December 2012 w/ whatever stock is left or what they're willing to keep back.

I think it was said she wouldn't be at SDCC, or the NYCC...don't quote me on that...but I think she is going to be at the smaller cons....then sold in Dec '12 on Matty whatever is left...a card at her display said $20 originally, but who knows...she may have the new $22 price tag now.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I think it was said she wouldn't be at SDCC, or the NYCC...don't quote me on that...but I think she is going to be at the smaller cons....then sold in Dec '12 on Matty whatever is left...a card at her display said $20 originally, but who knows...she may have the new $22 price tag now.
    Yes I remember seeing that 19.99 price tag. So NYCC is next winter?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I thought TG said she'd be on sale in December 2012 w/ whatever stock is left or what they're willing to keep back.
    Correct she should not be at SDCC, the point of her figure is to give something to the smaller conventions that they attend while SDCC is the grand show with the speciality items

And yes whatever stock is left will be sold in December on MattyCollector, its the exact same setup they did with the three JLU 3 packs they sold in 2011 at regional cons then in December on Matty
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    Typically the first con of the year is WonderCon, traditionally in SanFrancisco, in March. This year, WonderCon will be in Anaheim. My guess is that's where she'll debut. That's where I got the JLU 3packs last year.

Heroic Warrior
    What is with NYTF in Feb, when we see some new figures?

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    NYTF is a trade show and not a fan or consumer event. There is no merchandise for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by TED675 View Post
    NYTF is a trade show and not a fan or consumer event. There is no merchandise for sale.
    Nothing is for sale but we are for sure going to see some new figures

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Nothing is for sale but we are for sure going to see some new figures
    Yeah we have 40 days 12 hours 59 minutes and 44 seconds till the reveals.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior

Hmmm if anyone has clear pictures showing the price on the card you should totally show TG and see if Mattel plans on honoring it.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Are there any cons they go to in Colorado?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Because con figures are usually never the same price, dont be surprised if she is $30
    Oh yeah, I know; I was saying I won't be surprised if she's more than $20, but I can't say the same for some fellow board members.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.