Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Temple of Darkness Sorceress Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TED675 View Post
    Typically the first con of the year is WonderCon, traditionally in SanFrancisco, in March. This year, WonderCon will be in Anaheim. My guess is that's where she'll debut. That's where I got the JLU 3packs last year.
    Shakes my fists in anger.
    I'm going to have to wait til December this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TED675 View Post
    Typically the first con of the year is WonderCon, traditionally in SanFrancisco, in March. This year, WonderCon will be in Anaheim. My guess is that's where she'll debut. That's where I got the JLU 3packs last year.
    what? it moved to anaheim this yr? woohoo i will be there if the sorceress will be there.
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

i love her but still think she's a White Lantern lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    i love her but still think she's a White Lantern lol
    But according to Mattel White Lanterns are gray...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    And according to MOTUC, she'd be a black lantern anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    what? it moved to anaheim this yr? woohoo i will be there if the sorceress will be there.
    Yup, the Moscone Center in SF is being renovated so they had to move for the year. Bummer for us in Northern Cali especially since I already have to travel south for San Diego Comic Con and Power/Thunder Con (if I can make it this year).

There are a number of people that suspect this is a bit of a test drive of the Anaheim venue in case they actually do decide to move International Comic Con out of San Diego (since WonderCon is put on by the same folks)

Mattel hasn't officially announced their attendance at WonderCon this year, though, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    Mattel hasn't officially announced their attendance at WonderCon this year, though, have they?
    No they have not released their Con Schedule for 2012, we know they are attending Toy Fair in NY in Feb, SDCC in July and Power-Con in September (though that has not been officially confirmed, just hinted at I think)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Carlo tell me if u are goig might be able to get u a ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    lol true!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    And according to MOTUC, she'd be a black lantern anyway.
    no the White ring would bring her back to life see

Heroic Warrior
    I'm anxious to know if they ended up deciding to paint her arms flesh-colored. I like the figure, but it was too much white - I think she'd look spectacular with normal colored arms, though. I believe the mini-comic also shows her this way.

For me this is the Sorceress as she ascends to join the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension as the the Goddess of the Galaxy! Her reward for recognising the great prophacy was close at hand, and reuniting and guiding the Twins of Power so that the prophacy might be fulfilled. Teelana can't just die from a venum bite (no matter how powerful King Hiss is) IMO! Teelana is immortal, if scott knew his Filmation history he would know that once the title of Sorceress has been accepted, and the new Sorceress has entered the Pool of Power she is forever changed, no longer mortal and will ever be the Sorceress. Maybe he dose know his history and there is a twist that has yet to play out. It would be great if there were, Teelana's character deserves more than just being killed off by a snake bite.

One of the things I love about the Green Goddess is that she represents the begining and ending of the line of the Sorceresses to me. Maybe a part of the spirit of each Sorceress, right the way back to Sherella is with the new Sorceress, thus they will all ever be the Sorceress untill the time that the Goddess was ready to be reborn? Sharella (possibily Battle Ground Teela who travels back to pre-Eternia) becomes the Green Goddess, the first sorceress. centuries later Teela becomes the Sorceress / The Green Goddess reborn, when Teelana appears to die but then ascends to the Timeless Dimension, it kinda brings the line of the Sorceresses full circle. This is how I am explaning my white Sorceress when I get my grubby hands on her! :0)
    Last edited by Angel-T; January 8, 2012 at 04:17am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Normally first Con of the year is C2E2 in Chicago. Debuted JLU 3 pks there last year. Along with Catra's Bio

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    I'm anxious to know if they ended up deciding to paint her arms flesh-colored. I like the figure, but it was too much white - I think she'd look spectacular with normal colored arms, though. I believe the mini-comic also shows her this way.
    that would look cool and be like the mini comic and the book she's in but i think they sculpted sleeves on her arms that come to a point over her hands so it may look odd as flesh tone

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    For me this Sorceress is not Teela´Na. Is the previous Sorceress before Adam born in the same era that Oo-larr.
    which if I buy her she will most likely be just this. If/when I get an OoLar (and am able to make my "Filmation" Man At Arms) she can be the before times Sorceress....

But ....still just dont need her. Time will tell.

For me she will be Wun-Dar and Oo-Lar's Sorceress.

I would love for her to be available at Oz Comic-Con

I contacted Scott in the hopes that he would consider it but I don't like my chances

Heroic Warrior
    For me, this is how the Sorceress looks when she first gets her costume. It's like a baby bird that hasn't flown yet. The wings are transparent, like they aren't quite useful yet, and she's a pure white color. For me, when the gets experience and matures into her role, then the colors start to appear, reflecting on her experience. Many animals only get their colors when they age, so for me this variant is a welcome one. Like a new Sorceress!

As much as I want the stand for the Orb of the Elders, I can live without it. I'll take normal Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Normally first Con of the year is C2E2 in Chicago. Debuted JLU 3 pks there last year. Along with Catra's Bio
    This year, Wonder Con is first in March, and then C2E2 is next in April.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Why are there no cons in Colorado for these things?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Why are there no cons in Colorado for these things?
    Too many mountains?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    that would look cool and be like the mini comic and the book she's in but i think they sculpted sleeves on her arms that come to a point over her hands so it may look odd as flesh tone
    I'm pretty sure that when she was shown that the question was asked, and TG said it was possible and he'd pass the suggestion to 4H. Can't find now where I saw that, though.

I hope they can - I'll get her regardless, but it would make it go from a neat figure to an awesome figure if they could find a way to do it, IMO.

Personally I hope they leave the arms white.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Personally I hope they leave the arms white.
    Me too. I know she was shown both ways, but flesh tone will look weird because she's wearing sleeves. I also saw someone make a photoshop mock-up and I think it makes her look too naked, as well.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I hope Pixel Dan asks about the second pair of boots that TOD Sorceress has next to her, it's driving me nuts not knowing what the deal is.

Photobucket

I'm bummed that she well not be at Wonder Con, I thought for sure that Mattel would be there just like last year. Heck it's even closer to Mattel this year since it's in Anaheim.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"