Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do you already have your favourite character?

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar

do you already have your favourite character?

I was just thinking about this, although i love the line and am most impressed by some of the characters, i'm still missing my very favourite ones. I may be yet to feel that adrenaline\happiness rush to see the prototype of my favourite character presented in a convention.

How many of you had that pleasure yet? How does it feel?

Btw, i'm waiting on these:

and horde troopers of course

My favorite is actually Man-E-Faces, but I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING that's still to come!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Yes and no.

Tallstar. She's not at all what I was expecting to see. It feels like the itch hasn't been scratched to satisfaction.

Hordak was one of the first characters I bought so I have had my favourite character for a long time now
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar
    Man-e-faces is surprisinly my fav figures so far, is not even my fav character but the figure is pure fun!

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Nope. Still waiting on Ram-Man.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

as a kid BA skeletor was my fav, i carried him around with me everywhere, but I am still looking forward to Spikor the most
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I have most of my favorites already now which are from the ranks of the Evil Warriors, including Trap Jaw, Beast Man, and a few others. My favorite heroic warrior has always bee Man-E-Faces so it's nice to have him. There are 4 remaining childhood favorites left for me: Tung Lashor, Two Bad, Spikor, and Stonedar. If the "lein" got killed too soon, I would need those 4 mentioned and a Batros.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Original he-man. Never had him as a child and I always wanted him. Got him and he is still my favorite figure.

My favourite character as a child was Ram-Man, so I think I still have a while to wait before he's updated.

But oddly, he's not the character that I'm looking forward to the most. I think of all the characters that haven't been revealed yet it's Modulok that I'm most impatient for.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    My favourite character as a child was Ram-Man, so I think I still have a while to wait before he's updated.

But oddly, he's not the character that I'm looking forward to the most. I think of all the characters that haven't been revealed yet it's Modulok that I'm most impatient for.
    I never had Modulok, so I am looking forward to him also.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    No...waiting on Stinkor, Ram-Man, and Two-Bad
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Yes, Mer-Man. He, Spikor and Frosta are easily my three favorite MOTU characters so I am obviously still waiting for the latter two. However, Mer-Man has been my #1 since I first discovered MOTU and he is one of, if not THE best figure in the line. Color me very happy about that.

No, my favorite was Two-Bad. I am still waiting on him and hope he will be coming soon. But I'm not holding m breath for this year because of what we have seen already for this year.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    For the most part, yes. Sy-Klone and Webstor were my favorites growing up, and I also count Man-At-Arms, Skeletor, Stinkor and Grizzlor among my favorites.

So the only major 'favorite' I have outstanding would be Spikor.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I have 4, King Hiss/Thunder Punch He-Man/Snakeface/Sagitar

I am still waiting on the last two
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Fisto is my favourite hero, but thankfully I don't have to wait too much longer for him. I feel bad for the Ram Man fans, as it seems like it's going to be forever before he gets made.

I tend to prefer the villains though, Skeletor & Trap Jaw have always been at top of my all-time greats figure list.

Character - yes. Incarnation? No. Iīm still waiting for a truly MYP inspired Evil-Lyn. And now that Filmation is available, Iīm waiting for Celice.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Not yet , Will in January.

i will in april! there are still plenty of others that haven't been revealed yet, such as two-bad, mekaneck, and modulok.

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    FAKER!

I like this question!

Let's see, I have a few favorites that have come out already (Battlecat, Orko and Mossman), BUT I am looking forward to the following (I loved these figures SO much as a kid, I had a thing for characters who could fly):

- Sorceress (coming in January)
    - Swiftwind (coming this November)
    - Kowl (yet to be released)

2 out of 3 isn't bad and I am PLEASED with what I've seen for Swiftwind and Sorceress. Everyone who's seen Swiftwuind says he is massive, but I guess I won't understand that till I see him myself. Pictures don't do the sizes justice sometimes. BUT I will be going to NYCC so I'm sure he as well as Sorceress will be on display there! I will FINALLY get to see these in person! WOOHOOOOO!

Kobra Khan is the last of my must have Big Three, and now that he's coming Webstor and Clawful will have company.

Heroic Warrior
    For revealed upcoming, I am very much looking forward to Shadow Weaver. They nailed her likeness in the first attempt! So amazing. Shadow coils would've been fantastic after seeing Thunder Punch He-Man's fist affect! and My current favorite is Man-At-Arms. Man-At-Arms is the best figure in the line, and it's easy to see why. I was looking forward to Sorceress, but I wish she were tackled like Shadow Weaver.

I am also looking forward next to Castaspella and Dragstor. She's definitely one of She-Ra's more capable allies, and Shadow Weaver's strongest opponent. Dragstor I LOVED as a kid and he's the most unique Horde member, with a heavy reliance on tech vs the monster motifs of his teammates.

We're getting Sorceress next year, so that'a my favorite character in the entire franchise, but I still won't have Netossa & Perfuma, my two favorite POP characters. Or Crita...
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"