Thread: Grayskull Grindhouse comic...

Widget

Grayskull Grindhouse comic...

Hello Motu fans,

I have a He-Man fan comic running on the Strange Kids Club website every Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's called Grayskull Grindhouse and it features a less sentimental portrayal of the MOTU universe. I read somewhere in the rules of the forum that violent images were not allowed so I wanted to get advice as to which thread I could post pages. Any feedback is welcome. I am posting some pages that are suitable for all ages. You can read the comic at the link or you can go to my website: http://www.mikelariccia.com/#/grayskull-grindhouse/

Thanks-Mike

skc-heman real.jpgskc-heman real2.jpgskc-heman real3.jpgskc-heman real4.jpg

I found this to be a really fun read, with awesome artwork. Nice to read something pulpy and gory in the MOTU universe (although of course if the main canon read like this we'd run out of characters in a week )
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Hi Grayskull Grindhouse. Please continue to post only "Family Friendly" images here, we have certain rules here about content, violence, nudity, sex, & language, please refer to this link to save yourself any future objectionable material.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...s!-Please-Read
    And remember, if you don't think it's safe for all ages please don't post the image. Fans can read & enjoy your uncut story on your own hosted website if they like what they see here, and I am sue many will!
    Thanks, and your take is very interesting!
    -Jafaristew (fan art mod)
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.26.15!!

MOTUC RECORD

MOTU ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 5 (2015)!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Widget
    Thanks Jafaristew, I appreciate you taking a look and updating me on the rules. I will be sure not to post anything inappropriate.