Thread: Shaneoid's MOTU/POP Art

Shaneoid's MOTU/POP Art

Hello and thanks for looking. I'm a noob to these boards and I'm wanting to say hi and share some of my fan art I've been doing for Deviantart over the last few months. Here's a small selection, I'll upload more if people like. I'm interested in the fan art side of MOTU fandom and happy to chat art and nerd with fellow enthusiasts. Thanks again!

heman_0333_zpsdz5q86m3.jpg shera99976_zpsbtihrviz.jpg tung888_zpsq0lqohag.jpg
    Say Hi over at my Deviantart page

WOW! Great stuff!

You are really focusing on the physic and muscles which is actually the obvious think thinking of how they were created but we got used to that so much that it got lost some how.

Itīs fun to see such a muscled He-Man and She-ra as well. They are for sure the most powerful twins in the universe

Tung Lashor is a beast on his own!!!

And i like your coloring, very good.

Thank you for sharing
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    WOW! Great stuff!

You are really focusing on the physic and muscles which is actually the obvious think thinking of how they were created but we got used to that so much that it got lost some how.
    You know I never thought of it like that but you're right!

Thanks for the welcome too
    Say Hi over at my Deviantart page

You see, it comes naturally to you and why not

But your drawings show you have a very well knowledge of human physics to exaggerate their muscles in a realistic way!
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither