Thread: MOTU Fairy Tales

MOTU Fairy Tales

Thanks to the power of "Find and Replace" I bring to you popular fairy tales with a decidedly MOTU cast.

First up we have...

Orko and the Three Shadow Beasts

Once upon a time, there was a little Trollan named Orko. One day he went for a walk (well float) in the Evergreen Forest and pretty soon he came upon a house. He knocked and, when no one answered, went right in.

At the table in the kitchen, there were three plates of Roast Gooble. Orko was hungry. he tasted the Roast Gooble from the first plate.

"This Roast Gooble is too hot!" he exclaimed.

So, he tasted the Roast Gooble from the second plate.

"This Roast Gooble is too cold," he said

So, he tasted the last plate of Roast Gooble.

"Ahhh, this Roast Gooble is just right," he said happily and he ate it all up.

After he'd eaten the three Shadow Beasts' breakfasts he decided he was feeling a little tired. So, he walked into the living room where he saw three chairs. Orko sat in the first chair to rest .

"This chair is too big!" he exclaimed.

So he sat in the second chair.

"This chair is too big, too!" he whined.

So he tried the last and smallest chair.

"Ahhh, this chair is just right," he sighed. But just as he settled down into the chair to rest, it broke into pieces!

Orko was very tired by this time, so he went upstairs to the bedroom. he lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then he lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then he lay down in the third bed and it was just right. Orko fell asleep.

As he was sleeping, the three Shadow Beasts came home.

"Someone's been eating my Roast Gooble," growled the Papa Shadow Beast.

"Someone's been eating my Roast Gooble," said the Mama Shadow Beast.

"Someone's been eating my Roast Gooble and they ate it all up!" cried the Baby Shadow Beast.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair," growled the Papa Shadow Beast.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair," said the Mama Shadow Beast.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair and they've broken it all to pieces," cried the Baby Shadow Beast.

They decided to look around some more and when they got upstairs to the bedroom, Papa Shadow Beast growled, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed,"

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed, too" said the Mama Shadow Beast

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed and he's still there!" exclaimed Baby Shadow Beast.

Just then, Orko woke up and saw the three Shadow Beasts. he screamed, "Help!" And he jumped up and flew out of the room. Orko sped down the stairs, opened the door, and disappeared into the forest.

He never returned to the home of the three Shadow Beasts.

THE END
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    That is nice.

Real clever.