Thread: Fashion Creations or tattoos?

Fashion Creations or tattoos?

I am really into representing my fandom through my clothes and I wonder if any of you do the same. I have a nice little collection of She-Ra and MOTU inspired pieces that I'd love to share and would really like to see what others have cultivated! Since there is not a great selection of MOTU clothing for girls aside from tshirts, I tend to opt for handmade pieces. I will start off with my favorite She-Ra dress, but I'm expecting a couple of new pieces to be ready this month that I will share later. What about you? unnamed-1.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    That's really nice. I'm a big fan of pink(ish) Swift Wind. Do you do these yourself?

I like pink swifty too! Sadly no, I can't sew. But I have some really talented seamstress friends on etsy, either they are able to find the vintage fabric or I track it downc and then they turn it into a dress.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Nice! I have a couple of skirts that are Wonder Woman-inspired - star print. Once in awhile, I see the fabric for She-Ra character pillows on eBay, but have not bitten the bullet on that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    Nice! I have a couple of skirts that are Wonder Woman-inspired - star print. Once in awhile, I see the fabric for She-Ra character pillows on eBay, but have not bitten the bullet on that yet.
    If you think of it you should share some pics, I'd like to see!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Cool! Glad you can find a way to show off your love in your wardrobe despite the lack of commercially available product.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!