Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I have storyboarded Masters among other things.

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    Some more Eternian life. Mythic-evolution at its best.

MonkOwl.
    Based on that rather annoying 'Kowl' character, derived as part monkey, part owl.
    ..(also part happy, part noisy)

Found mainly in the Sands of Time area, not far from the planetary inner-revolutionary pole, the not so adorable WolfBat.
    Do not pet or attempt domestication.

Talon Flyer.
    Note it is not 'Talon Fighter', there is nothing weaponized about it.
    In fact, fatal weapons were outlawed long before Randor, and you wouldn't want to park outside a dragon pit with big guns blaring and glaring at people or creature-people of any kind, really.
    (..sure there's a freeze ray here and there, but I digress)

The Flyer is like a rocket with advanced propulsion jets, the wings are for guidance.
    The Flyer has a pre-set destination autopilot system, that restricts the places you can go.
    It is meant for fast long distance travel, especially for getting to the darklands and other places of regal importance to high kings and those of privileged order, in a hurry.

It is secured from theft by way of its regular parking space, a carved out top of a steep mountain that is known in some parts as point dread. A difficult climb, even if you know where it is located.
    (..also the door is locked)

---
    hmm, what to model next..?

Hey man, nice work. I'm curious, what would you see an Eternian dungeon looking like? Do they use dungeons? Do the evil warriors use dungeons?
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Well, good question.

The planet is divided into regions, as per the creature people and habitual activities of farm villages.
    Also there is Eternia City, where high end politics are made, or special prisoners would be kept.

In my storyboards, Skeletor and Lyn are put in a special prison in Eternia City after He-Man and She-Ra stop an attack on Randor and Duncan with a SunStone (or Diamond Ray, as I have combined them), and then the dedicated Beastmen and Snakemen and Mermen do a jailbreak to free their odd master.

So that Eternium bar jail is in my work, but any other dungeon out there is a secret and an unlawful practise by regional heads or kidnap-ies or other local area problems.
    ..as opposed to galactic invaders like Hordak who imprisons magic users to drain them of power, in what I describe as 'bubbles' like glass made by hordbots, on his spaceship.

BUT NO LEATHER STRAPS OR HANKY-PANKY !!!

Referencing that last question, this is right out of my storyboards, just before a jailbreak, Skelly and the 'Evil' Lyn are put in a special Eternian City prison with royal guards armed with freeze rays, after they attack Randor and Duncan, and He-Man and She-Ra catch them and put them in jail.
    So they're about to find out that you cant keep Skeletor locked up.
    ..(it reminds me of some RawHide episodes, where say, Clint is thrown in the clinker awaiting a quick trial and a rope in the morning)

Although, the question was about dungeons, and I think there is little difference, if it implies they are going to eventually let you out. Now an oubliette is scary, that's where they put people to forget about them.

..and you know you shouldn't be so worried about getting locked up, there's lots of scarier things on Eternia, like spiked-grizzlors, spider-fish, electro-vines, tar-swamps, ..Lookie.
    The list goes on.

Any other questions??

Some more creature people. (They are more fun to do than people-people.)

Skunkman. He's a real stink'r.
    ..I was thinking about making a smell filter/capture device for him to wear, but I got side tracked.
    (maybe later)

Elephant man, not uncommon to the Eternian Fire Brigade.

Have you considered doing some animation with your 3d models?
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me

..I haven't learned how to animate yet, and my computer and software may not be up to the professional par to animate.

Also I am waiting for Hollywood to call me, so I can explain to them how to make a movie.
    ..been waiting a while.

But thanks for noticing. Any suggestions?

CropKlacker..?

The story of how Spoo is made.

First, the Spoozeenus-Eclectus plant is seeded, using last seasons stems as mulch.
    Then after waiting for the vine to sprout a bright purple Spoozeenee fruit, it can be picked.
    The CropKlacker uses vertical and horizontal hydraulics to move a collector mechanism, as it rolls forward along a straight line, chopping the stem just below the fruit.
    Then the Spooze juice is dried inside the upper storage tank of the vehicle.
    When dry the farmer can open the tank into a bucket and carry it back to the village.
    In the kitchen the Spoozeenee fruit is churned or grinded into a pasty mush.
    Milk or water is added until soft, depending on preference.
    ..and finally portended into bowls, your Spoo is ready to eat!!

..(any similarities to a LandShark are coincidental)

King He-Man actually lost to Hord-Invaders at my families dinner thing today.

..I may have let my brother win, but he was willing to play the evil blue side.

Skeletor.

You really need to think hard to come up with reasons why anyone would follow him.

Evil Master of Dreams skeletor73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternian-King Paul View Post
    Skeletor.

You really need to think hard to come up with reasons why anyone would follow him.
    Maybe they are enamored with his purple bathrobe!

I think it has more to do with the creature-people following a more natural leader than a popular one.

It may have something to do with mind control at times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian-King Paul View Post
    ..I haven't learned how to animate yet, and my computer and software may not be up to the professional par to animate.

Also I am waiting for Hollywood to call me, so I can explain to them how to make a movie.
    ..been waiting a while.

But thanks for noticing. Any suggestions?
    Hmm, what about a few comic book style pages? Something like a simple 9 panel layout with word bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Hmm, what about a few comic book style pages? Something like a simple 9 panel layout with word bubbles.
    Well maybe, but it would not encompass the musical sequences and grand nature of the idea.

Also I think there is only so much that can be done with modeling, without live actors.

This Lobsterman is a real champ.

Any requests?

This is a great tribute to He-Man's John Erwin I threw together, from the first episode of his appearance and a song form a band up north here. The song is called 'St. James Infirmary Blues' by BlackBerry Wood, (but tend to think it's ..St John's Infirmary).

You may like this.

This is my version, of the greatest engineering achievement in long distance space travel and life support sustainment, conservatively designed and built by the earth's National Aeronautics and Space Administration, beautifully named The RainBow Rocket.

Only the best human specimens are chosen to crew the rocket, but only one will survive the mission to deep space, and live to see the magical/mystical world of Eternia.
    ..just a bit of sub-mythology.

I looked through your thread.

It clearly shows your potential and the 3D models are sweet. The best, so far is the Rainbow Rocket and it reminds me a little bit off Captain Futures spaceship that has this turning elements as well. Yours look different but it is a nice touch.

I can´t say something about storyboards, i come from theatre and we have totally different scripts and everything works different on stage.

And than there is chess... i never got that game. I´m not a big strategic but i was confused by your set up no matter what putting She-Ra and Mermista on the evil side is more confusing to a fan than anything.

I like your passion keep it up
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I looked through your thread....

I can´t say something about storyboards, i come from theatre and we have totally different scripts and everything works different on stage.

And than there is chess... i never got that game. I´m not a big strategic but i was confused by your set up no matter what putting She-Ra and Mermista on the evil side is more confusing to a fan than anything.
    Well I know some great theatre performers, and I wish I could get them to do a Masters of the Universe show, although they are more into feverishly classic plays, and also the vision in my head is in need of a big Hollywood production, sadly they have more commercial visions down there.

Also chess is only boring if you are good at playing it.
    ..and then there is Masters Quest, a game I invented for use with the chessboard.
    ...(wherein I explain that the chessboard I made is set in a time frame in the future of the common masters story, so She-Ra and Mermista can easily be on the opposite side to the Eternian king).

Thanks for noticing.

Any suggestions?

In my storyboards, the BrighMoon School of Magic is an extra-curricular class, if you will.
    On Eternia, some people are simply born with magic, nothing you can do about it.
    ..in a way its a metaphor for profiling, but this site may not be able to handle such a debate.

In a way its a metaphor for gun control, as you tend to want to register that which is dangerous.
    Fire, Ice, mind control, telepathy, levitation and shape shifting are potentially very dangerous no matter what planet you're on, so you need laws and planning around these people.
    Some may not want to be supressed by government, ...like Skeletor.
    Others are proud, and show off the success of the schooling, at local festivals.

In this image students rehearse a festival show, Bow levitates an arrow through fire and ice.

So I made this guy, he's a humming-bird man, its loosely based on Mosquitor's head and Angella's wings.

..but he does not have a name. (I think HummOr, maybe?)

Anyone have a good name for him??

Sub-Mythology at its best.

In my storyboards, Adam becomes He-Man and goes on a short rampage through the brightlands fighting spiked-grizzlors and cycloptapuses ..and incurring damages along the way.
    During this trek he finds some remains in the sands of time, unidentifiable to an eternian, with an old shield, (that of a Templar Knight if you will).
    He-Man then uses his new strength to bend and maul the shield into a chest piece to hold his sword, or axe if he feels like it.

Any thoughts on iron crosses..??

Wizards. That's right.

Good wizards..? Sure.

Snakeman. Perhaps King Hiss.

I am being creative in my work sometimes.
    ..rather than just an academic puzzle solving process of classic inference.

I very much like the dragon walker in basic concept, a big green eternian-style tank.
    But I think Granamyr is the only dragon of any importance.
    ..also I like the name Road Ripper, but the toy was, well, a bit sad...

So I will call this the 'Road Walker'..!

Like?