Thread: Orko and the Juniors of the Universe

Orko and the Juniors of the Universe

Was just having fun with chibi-style drawing. Something I recently got into and am enjoying the simplicity of it.

The story to go with this idea would be about Orko being the assigned guardian of Adam and his two freinds, Teela and Rammy (Ram-Man)...oh and Cringer too, and the misadventures and trouble the kids get into and out of with the help of Orko. Obviously, a time line set before the ages of he-man, Following the great war between Randor and Keldor's forces.
    Last edited by Pyre; October 25, 2013 at 04:03am.

Iīm not a big fan of children stories just to tell you the truth and i canīt stand the x-babies from Marvel and the way they behave BUT i love the art!

Your Cringer is just adorable.

Teela looks amazing. From her hair to her face expression to the outfit, you are a genius.

Rammy is really sweet.

This Adam i see growing up to become He-Man but has a lot to learn.

And your Orko now he is the first Orko ever i think i like. The sports theme is perfect and so fitting. The O turned into a jersey zero, i love it!

I properly wouldīt read the stories but i would admire ever piece of art you would make!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

Those are really cute; I don't typically love chibi-type stuff but I am enjoying these quite a bit.

Wow J-Bird and Niki! Two great comments from two MOTU fan art legends! Thank you guys!

That's enough to make me want to do more chibi's, lol.

Never thought I'd get into kiddie-art, but it's fun.

Especially since two artists I admire have something to say about them =)