Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Character: Our own universe

man its been a while since i been to the fan-art section here...
    Pyre..look like you have added a much needed shot to the arm when it comes to fan creations and i love seeing that...

wolfsfang...been WAY to long ..missed seeing your stuff
    great to see you still creating
    http://bugshido.deviantart.com/

Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"
    details here http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176988

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    KoG has always been one of my favorite characters, and Pyre you really did just knock it out of the park.

most of my MOTU fan character have been cats...
    from left to right
    Blue Mane, Kung and Foo, Ferocia (patreeks creation my redisign..just love her though), Copy-Cat, Panthra, Clawdette, False Cat, Onyx

alos really like my Blacksmith character too

most my creations ar for my own bug-shido though

Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/picture.php?albumid=920&pictureid=14617

Next Up:
    1) Wring Master By Sky Breaker
    2) Carny Val By Sky Breaker
    3) Man-Son By PYRE
    4) See-Shell By Bluelobster1979
    Very cool once again Makes me think of a better designed version of Marvel's Dreadknight.

If Gatcha is game to others doing interpretations of his characters, I'd love to see your take on Blacksmith sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Very cool once again Makes me think of a better designed version of Marvel's Dreadknight.

If Gatcha is game to others doing interpretations of his characters, I'd love to see your take on Blacksmith sometime
    yeah he can draw anyone of my characters... anytime..

great to see you still around darth...

Sky Breaker's Wring Master

As Written By Sky Breaker
    As his name implies, the Wring Master is the leader of this not-so-merry band of misfits known as "The Carnival". This tall, slender humanoid, who looks like he robbed the wardrobe closet of a disturbed prince before blasting to Eternia in his colossal interstellar big top is a far cry from the jingling juggaling wonders that seduce wanderers into the carnival grounds. His appearance often makes crowd uncomfortable with curious interest.

Wring Master is as cruel as he is greedy, and his thirst for wealth knows no limits. No one, not even his most trusted minion, Carny Val, has been spared a corrective sting of his whip. Though the Wring Master does not possess any known superhuman abilities, such has enhanced strength or mystical prowess, his charisma and iron will keep his followers in check. His enemies are far less fortunate, for they face the full power of his Beast tamer, a technological energy lashing coil which can ensnare, lacerate and bind his targets, keeping them at bey while he delievers a painful blow from his "Showstopper", a charged cain, capable of generating an unknown amount of violent electricity.

Up Next:
    1) Carny Val By Sky Breaker
    2) Man-Son By PYRE
    3) Glass Shrimp (See-Shell) By Bluelobster1979
    4) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    Last edited by Pyre; October 17, 2011 at 04:20pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post

Wow, Yeah, I'd love to do Blacksmith. He's just the type of character who'd fit into my ideology on character design. I can already see the design happening in my head.

Originally, the idea was for me to render characters that realy didnt have a very good representation or any visual representation at all, for non-artists. I want to realy prioritize this so that we can see new ideas come to fruition. However, I'm always up for the challenge of re-doing characters in my style and I thank gatchagrey for opening up that door for me with his awesome character universe.

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    Sweet work!
    Sky Breaker, what is the background on this guy? Is there a thread with info, did a search and found nothing.

Wow, Yeah, I'd love to do Blacksmith. He's just the type of character who'd fit into my ideology on character design. I can already see the design happening in my head.

Originally, the idea was for me to render characters that realy didnt have a very good representation or any visual representation at all, for non-artists. I want to realy prioritize this so that we can see new ideas come to fruition. However, I'm always up for the challenge of re-doing characters in my style and I thank gatchagrey for opening up that door for me with his awesome character universe.
    yeah i have some good pics of blacksmith already done ... and even a fan made figure...

and it would be my pleasure if you would draw anything of mine....

and i would love to add any pic of yours to my gallery...

if you feel like giving it a try...
    i do have a character that i never really finished up... she was a dino queen..sort of a preternia idea of dino people..also had a hard time picking colors..and she still needs a good name... if anyone wanted to help...(Darth?)

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ictureid=14618

Up Next:
    1) Carny Val By Sky Breaker
    2) Man-Son By PYRE
    3) Glass Shrimp (See-Shell) By Bluelobster1979
    4) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    looks cool as always. Hey when you get the chance how about doing Darth Latveria's character An-Gar (aka Wrath)

Oh and I would still love to see your take on either Lord Rodantus or Ant-Arctic

oh and Gatcha, howz about Queen Saureena for a name?
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    I love blacksmith. I have bio's for him rolling around in my head.

as far as that queen... hmm... I would have to give it a bit more thought. she looks cool as heck though!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheodd View Post
    Sweet work!
    Sky Breaker, what is the background on this guy? Is there a thread with info, did a search and found nothing.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=Widow+Black

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    Thanks for that.

Sky Breaker's Carny Val

As Written By Sky Breaker
    She is the Wring Master's most loyal, and most beautiful alley. The dazzling Carny Val is a humanoid acrobat possessed of astounding agility which was further augmented after downing a concoction of strength and agility enhancing fluids, stolen from the secret vaults of one of the many great alien empires the carnival has suckered into entertaining. While Carny Val is intelligent enough to break away from her master and pursue her own devices, she is rather fond of a particular carnival member. It is this infatuation that keeps her around, along her with honor to uphold the promise she made to the Wring Master many years ago.

Well versed in throwing weapons, Carny Val is a formidable combatant. She employs all sorts of wild circus themed armaments to obliterate her foes, from explosive juggling pins, to razor sharp decorative scarves which line her costume. Her entire arsenal was created by the carnival's own Who-Di-Ni, whom modifies the plunder of a thousand worlds to suit her needs.

Up Next:
    1) Man-Son By PYRE
    2) Glass Shrimp (See-Shell) By Bluelobster1979
    3) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    4) Lord Rodantus By Wolfsfang
    Last edited by Pyre; October 17, 2011 at 04:20pm.

Gatchagrey's Blacksmith

Ok, I lied.

I realy wanted to do this one since the earlier posted comments.

wow.. i mean WOW..i really really mean WOW...

thats incredible ... and i love the tattoo ...

and can i say wow again...

thank you soooooo much

Finding lots of inventive designs in here!

Only custom character(s) of mine that I've actually made are my Fright Zone Guards! Other than those, one of my characters is named "Mix-n-Match", a villainous shape-shifter that morphs its various body parts to appear as those of different MOTU characters. There's a whole thread devoted to this character in the Classics forum! Another is named Mimic- a villain who appears as though he is some evil Chinese emperor with long whiskers in the front, and is an evil scientist from Earth with an invention that can create a duplicate any living thing (Battlecat for example). Sort of a play on Chinese knockoffs. The duplicates have a particular weakness (let's say water dissolves them, or they disappear after a certain amount of time, something cheesy like that).

More on my photobucket.
    Last edited by AdultCollector; October 14, 2011 at 10:31am.

PYRE's Man-Son

The Son of Mankind & his Seed of evil
    Planet Earth, the race of men, seeking a solution to the evil that has overcome the world, launches a new space program.

Money that was once used to fund prisons for the Earth's worst criminals has been reallocated to a uniquely new division of NASA in conglomeration with the allied countries of NATO; the plan, to remove the roots of evil from the world and guarantee that it's passing would not exist within future Generations. It was earth's desperate attempt to destroy the presence of evil and it's resurrection; to build a craft ready to carry the villains of humanity far from the home of mankind. The Earth could not suffer the doom it had endured for generations under the hands of supreme evil any longer.

Though destined for the planet Gliese 581 C, an earth-like planet in a foreign solar system chosen to be colonized for deviant outcasts, the craft would never reach it's anticipated landing place.

Charlie, the convict feared most of all, overpowered his restraints which had not been built to withstand the power he had accumulated. In his escape from custody, Charlie would go on to massacre all passengers, good and evil, leaving himself as the lone traveler on the craft.

Floating uncontrolled through space, with only desperation and the purest form of anger to keep him company, Charlie grew his powers and honed his sorcery in an attempt to master the heavens around his floating tomb, so that he might escape a fate that was unworthy of his ambitions… though time… the untouchable dimension… would be the only factor of his second chance, which not even Charlie could have

Eternians witnessed a horrific sight as an alien object from the stars entered their skies and smashed into the soil below their feet. Many died, and the air was filled with the sounds of screams and painful sorrow.

As the dark figure emerged from the wreckage, no one would foresee the times ahead and the tragedy that would engulf the next several chapters of the Eternian history books.

Charlie found the answer to his prayers, or so he believed. Eternia provided more mystical power and energy than he could have ever hoped for on his home planet of earth. His wrath and reign of fear would grow to become legendary, but not before claiming his infamy through the first test of his strength in the new land.

After Slaying Draego-Man, protector of the Eternian Kingdom, Charlie would wear his victims skin as armor and consume his flesh in the belief that he would amass the strength of his adversary by making Draego-Man part of his own body.

As historians and tale-tellers would speak of the horrific accounts now plaguing their home, they would call him many things: “The Pied Piper of Evil”, “The Anti-Savior”, The Horde”… but in the end Charlie would become known as the son of man-kind, the one named “Man-Son”.

Man-Son, would live to ensnare the Blue fleshed race of eternia, and pass his power to his closests desciples, Those named Keldor, Hordak And Marzo. Though, his demise would come at the hands of one of his own...he would not forsee his own lesson in the lack of loyalty within a reaign of fear. While Hordak and Marzo would use their education to rise to their own villainous glories, it would soon be Keldor who would take the heart of his master, and begin a journey to inspire his own brand of Tyrrany on the planet Eternia...
    Last edited by Pyre; October 14, 2011 at 06:25pm.

Up Next:
    1) Glass Shrimp (See-Shell) By Bluelobster1979
    2) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    3) Lord Rodantus By Wolfsfang
    4) Drey-Gun By Pyre

Co-Creator of the NV
    I like the work on Man-Son. Interesting character. I'd like to know more about his power set.

Love the work on Blacksmith. He turned out excellently. Always been a fan of him and actually, I'd like to work him into the NV someday if Gatcha was alright with that.

Regarding future characters, I too would love to see your take on my character Wrath (aka An-Gar). I'd also like to see what you can do with the Horde Guards. I'm a big fan of that custom.

Great work as always

Up Next:
    1) Glass Shrimp (See-Shell) By Bluelobster1979
    2) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    3) Lord Rodantus By Wolfsfang
    4) Drey-Gun By Pyre
    Man, I'm really kind of psyched to see how you transform See-Shell into your style of warrior!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Movie mayhem!
    Very cool stuff! Also excited to see those gaurds and Angar

BlueLobster1979's See-Shell

Up Next:
    1) Scarlette By Sky Breaker
    2) Lord Rodantus By Wolfsfang
    3) Drey-Gun By Pyre
    4) An-Gar By Darth Latveria

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    Very cool stuff! Also excited to see those gaurds and Angar
    Hey Pat, you spyin' on me bro? Lol. How about something of yours... =)

as far as doing the guards, I'd love to. However, I need to be asked by the creators of the characters to re-do their designs if they would like me to =)

I'd REALY like to do Zotek By Ulisses31...
    Last edited by Pyre; October 15, 2011 at 03:53pm.

Quote Originally Posted by gatchagrey View Post
    wow.. i mean WOW..i really really mean WOW...

thats incredible ... and i love the tattoo ...

and can i say wow again...

thank you soooooo much
    You are very welcome dude. I really enjoyed doing Blacksmith. So thank you back for the fun of it.