Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Character: Our own universe

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar

never entered it. one of my favorite character i have. will be a part of DoE
    do what you do Pyre.

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ylor_final.jpg
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...r_edited-1.jpg

never entered it. one of my favorite character i have. will be a part of DoE
    do what you do Pyre.
    Dude! That's a pimp A** character! You got it bro! Who drew that concept?

A friend from the org. PAT.

yeah. Honestly I absolutely love the character. 1 of my favorites that I created

A tribute to Pixel Dan

Just a quick sketch I did for our hard workin' bro:

Interesting fact: the sword he has holstered is the same sword from the VERY FIRST sketch I did in the "sketch of a more rugged he-man" thread.
    Last edited by Pyre; March 8, 2012 at 03:44am.

A friend from the org. PAT.

yeah. Honestly I absolutely love the character. 1 of my favorites that I created
    Pat?

As in Patreek? Or someone else?

If so, why isn't he doing the redesign challenge?!? He has some skills! Intro me to him dude!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Woo hoo! I love my armor with the Mosquitor-esque emblem! This is great!!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Pixel-Danor looks cool
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    just for fun: from laser-lot to roboto!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    just for fun: from laser-lot to roboto!

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9...rlotroboto.png
    O.K. that was fast

Hey folks, just a quick note for communication's sake.

I'm gonna take a break from sketching (other than my outside-of-org obligations) to work on a couple custom figures. I will actually post the customs here since they are original character designs. I will wrap up War-horse though, since I've. Already started it. I'll keep ya'll posted when I get back to sketching... I'll be doing some study work to enhance my style a bit in the interum

I need help naming a guy for a new project.

he has swords, is a swords man. sort of a fencer type of mask. let me know what you guys think.

Dead-Line-by-PYRE.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    I took a one time break from the request list to create a special fan character in honor of the redesign challenge:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...4&d=1329857437
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...3&d=1329857437

His transformation sequence...The Heart Rate Monitor tell you when he is turning into an un-dead creature....
    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...ne-by-PYRE.gif

So I woke up this morning and the first word that popped into my head was "Deadline", lol. I was thinking about the redesign challenge and the main question I'd been getting from people who want to participate. SOOOOO, I thought, hey, that would make a great concept for a character who is an evil warlock, who harnesses the power to become undead and invincible.

So, there ya have it folks!

I haven't come up with too much of a story yet, but Dead-Line is the brain, and forced leader of a species called Necrosapiens, who include Necromanticore, Necro-Dancer, Necro-Monger, Necro-Felix, and the rest of a vast tribe living under the surface of planet Eternia. He is not truely part of the Necrosapien race, but through his studies of evil sorcery, he has devoted his existance toward gaining invulnerability only found in creatures who are not living to begin with! With the discovery of the Necrobiblio (the spell book that originated the race of necrosapiens at the hands of Man-Son), and the knowledge attained from within, Dead-Line transforms himself at will into one of the undead while maintaining the sharpness of his fresh, live, non-maggot infested brain.

I had fun with this one.
    Im usually not a fan of zombie characters in anything but zombie fiction, but the combination of his gimmicky chest piece, and the fact that he transforms screams MOTU to me, and the overall look of Pyres art is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Wait I'm confused... is this thread supposed to be for MOTU characters, or for something completely different that was inspired by MOTU???

Could the universes cross over if Skeletor decided to enlist some more minions? Heh.

Also I'm going to add the thank you here. Again, I never thought I would have artwork for Wring Master, and he turned out amazing. He looks absolutely sly and sinister. I love him! Thanks again Pyre!
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; March 21, 2012 at 04:00am.

i second the motion. a cool MOTU addition makes things feel so 80s....

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I need help naming a guy for a new project.

he has swords, is a swords man. sort of a fencer type of mask. let me know what you guys think.
    You can call him Perry Thrust. He's a Night Guard. So he could be known as N. Guard Perry Thrust.

How's that, trekker?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I thought you would have been happy I was taking a crack at creating villains benny.... seems even my villains are not serious enough for you!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...

I thought you would have been happy I was taking a crack at creating villains benny.... seems even my villains are not serious enough for you!!!!
    That guy's a villain?! Hmmm...I did not know that.

How about Shish K. Bobb...Evil Master of Impaling?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Hey trek,

How about "Poke-Bloke", "Black Card (a black card indicates the most serious offence in fencing)", "Man-Chette (in fencing, a manchette is a glove worn on the swrod-wielding hand of the fencer)", or "Epee-Nefarious(an epee is a type of sword used in fensing and nefarious means extremely evil; the name.is meant to be a play on the word epinephrin)"

Black card the swordsman guard. Villain right hand to lady maryweather. U can't wait to update his look!! Thanks pyre!!

I missed this thread for a while, and after scanning through it again, wow, there is alot of awesome stuff here that I missed. So far my favs are Taliss-Man, See-Shell, and my own Wring Master.

Tech Trek
    , Zotek and Wolfsfang all look great in Pyre's particular flavor of artwork. Very impressive visual updates. We need to get these pieces colored. Igaluk looks good in his own skin, and I recant my previous statement of the artwork being stolen, rather than borrowed. Its a nice looking character that could pair well with Ice Armor He-Man.

While I'm not head over heels in love with Skylor, I am looking forward to him redesigned. The addition of a Native-American looking warrior in the MOTU mythos (or this alternative one) with a screech inspired bird is a great use of MOTU parts. It appears he was meant for the actual Mattel Character contest, as with Eye-Saur whom definitely has potential to shine. I see bits of Spikor in there, with an awesome creepy head. Is there a reason we are seeing them here instead of entries into the official contest for MOTUC?
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; March 21, 2012 at 04:18am.

i did intend on submitting skylor, but mattel told me i couldn't because he was already in a thread on here (even though it was a much more rough form) also, Skylor, Eyesaur, and a few others are going to be used as part of a great new adventurous line called Defenders of Eden. the org will be pleasantly surprised when they see what DoE ends up looking like, and there are a few org classics that will also be involved. stay tuned!

HA! Hell yeah!

I'm honored you chose one of my names Techster!

So many awesome Characters!! If I may... here is mine. His name is Warr-Ax, one of the ancient defenders of Eternia. He fought against the Horde and Snakemen invasion. His courage and determination helped the Ancients to keep the Power of He safe until GraySkull emerge as a King.
    warrax.jpg

Warrax3.jpg

Awesome characters everyone!!!

I have a bunch to add to the mix, but for now here are FERN and GLADE

Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

I havenīt seen this amazing and really creative thread ever...weird but maybe itīs because iīm not developing own characters.

When the speculations about the 30th anniversary characters started i hoped for a female character(very well knowing this wonīt happen) and i went even further hoping for a female snake men.

Unfortunately they proved me right that it was only hopes and dreams but while talking about the possibility an idea came up and i thought what the hack iīm from europe i canīt participate for the contest anyway i can post it and i did but didnīt do here so, iīm gonna do this properly and repost her here again.

LADY DIVEZZZ

Wow Niki,

I think that's my favorite of your pieces I've seen so far. i love the character design.

Thanks for reviving this thread for me. i was actually planning on adding some more ideas of mine to it too, and get things back up and running again for this thread.

Here's My latest:

NEXT UP:
    1) Warhorse by Red Norvell
    2) Mer-Madness By Charlie Brown
    3) Sand Shark By Brimstone
    4)
    Last edited by Pyre; August 12, 2012 at 05:14pm.