Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Create-A-Character: Our own universe

Love looking through this thread, so many fantastic designs!!!

I feel the urge to add some again . . . .

Great picture looks very Spikor to me, same race? I would like to know more than his looks and his name!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Zargon – Evil Master of Mazes
    Just before He-Man and She-Ra left Eternia to travel to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire, the pair destroyed Count Marzo’s amulet and with it his power. Vowing vengeance on the heroes he began studying the dark arts in earnest living in solitude in the mountains of the Dark Hemisphere. Changing his name to Zargon, he became an all-powerful wizard bent on punishing heroes. Allying himself with the orcs, goblins, and other such creatures with the intention of using them as his armies, Zargon built himself an ever-changing labyrinth with which he would capture heroes and pit them against his minions. Since most of the heroes of Eternia left with He-Man and She-Ra, Zargon’s first victim was his old “adversary,” Mekaneck.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...099/Zargon.png
    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...CZargonHS4.jpg
    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...TUCZargon2.jpg
    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...OTUCZargon.jpg
    Now thatīs a great story and concept, i like when characters evolve and when it makes sense. New name, new allies, new plot old agenda!

Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Love looking through this thread, so many fantastic designs!!!

I feel the urge to add some again . . . .

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...us-d5g15e9.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...us-d5eo49c.jpg
    Whatīs the BROTHERHOOD OF THE AXE ?

Except one character in my childhood i never created my own MOTU characters, there were enough or letīs say plenty but last year when the 30th anniversary was announced i started to fantasies who those could be and i wished for new female snake men characters. Didnīt happen...

So, i created my own and than i had to think one of my all time favorite "fan characters" is MIGHT BITE actually he isnīt a fan creation but since he didnīt made it into the MYP comic he is in characters limbo...

Iīm really terrified of sharks and at the same time fascinated and i thought Might Bite is the ultimate shark character nothing will ever be as great as this idea and i still think he will be the best. I tried my luck on my own female character:

Megalodona

She is a Preternian character. Her name says it all she is a humanoid Megalodon shark. Megalodon has been the biggest fish on Earth and lived millions of years ago. The name Megalodon means Big tooth and that is her theme. Big teeth every where.

My biggest inspiration for her is Mer-Man. Like him, her body is very human except the hands feet and the head. In her case the shoulders are shaped like fins as well. And on her forearms and feet the revolver teeth which are a sharks specialty are her secondary weapon. Her third weapon is a whip with teeth on the five tailed end.

But her primary weapons are of course her jaws:

Last edited by Niki; October 3, 2012 at 04:03pm.

Hey Niki. She looks fantastic, loving that toothy top she is wearing!

Regarding the Brotherhood of the Axe, it's just a little universe I have invented and created lots of characters for. I get a lot of inspiration from MOTU. I pop some on here now and again as I love this thread.

I'd also like to add my own creation to the list! This is a character, created by my friend RenRa, that I designed for the Son of He-Man timeline: Keltra, The Evil Teenage Daughter of Skeletor! She rallies together the Evil Warriors once again to threaten Grayskull, Eternia, King He-Man, and the inexperienced new He-Ro...

I have mentioned before that I call King Grayskull's Battle Lion, Battalion. Here is my take on him.

Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Warrior
    I completely agree!!! What a fantastic rendition of a somewhat cool character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Wow Niki,

I think that's my favorite of your pieces I've seen so far. i love the character design.

Thanks for reviving this thread for me. i was actually planning on adding some more ideas of mine to it too, and get things back up and running again for this thread.

Here's My latest:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...6&d=1344805481

NEXT UP:
    1) Warhorse by Red Norvell
    2) Mer-Madness By Charlie Brown
    3) Sand Shark By Brimstone
    4)
    Another lovely piece. Inspired by Optikk?

Hey hey folks

Thought I would pop a few more up here . . . .

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by samson; October 10, 2012 at 09:59am.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    great characters!

I have personally taken the next step with my characters (and a few others who have agreed) if you want to check us out, look it up on facebook!

thanks to everyone in here for their creativity, that really has always inspired each of us to create characters. it has always been fun!

Pyre? have you abandoned this thread again ?

Actually i havenīt seen you online much lately at all?
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Court Magician
    Super extra triple awesome thread!

Heroic Warrior
    Lots of nice work here

Cool idea, and there's some seriously awesome designs. I think Anguish is my favorite, because I'm a sucker for Zombies. Though if anyone would be interested, I have a few character designs I'd like to share.

Gore-Illa Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 12.19.18 PM.png
    Locker Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 12.36.57 PM.png
    Pumpkinclaw Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 1.03.24 PM.png
    Psych-Lone Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 2.14.10 PM.png
    Arsenal Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 2.47.28 PM.png
    Pincer Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 2.09.51 PM.png
    Questarr Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 4.34.01 PM.png
    Snake He-Man Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 7.23.27 PM.png
    Rattlarr Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 12.13.04 PM.png
    Tinkerfly. Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 2.31.20 PM.png
    Last edited by Joker95; October 23, 2013 at 07:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    tinkerFly is amazing. very cool.
    You flatter me, good sir.

What the???

How did this thread pop up again?...

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Pyre? have you abandoned this thread again ?

Actually i havenīt seen you online much lately at all?
    Gah! Niki! again?!? lol

Ah, i dunno, I think the art fans have gotten used to my style. We artists can be emotional creatures and need the praise to keep us going on our creations. I also screwed the pooch a year ago with some of my followers. I dunno how people view my work anymore and if anyone looks forward to it so I kinda dont pop on as much.

I may do some here and there, but I hope Orgers keep posting their creations here.

Anyone hoping I'll take a crack at their fan character idea for them?
    Last edited by Pyre; October 24, 2013 at 01:48am.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker95 View Post
    Cool idea, and there's some seriously awesome designs. I think Anguish is my favorite, because I'm a sucker for Zombies. Though if anyone would be interested, I have a few character designs I'd like to share.

I love heromachine! I dont think i'll ever stop saying that when i see stuff like this.

Pumpkinclaw is the dopest to me of the lot btw. =)

Since there just aren' enough Shark-themed heroes to go around

I decided to include a new member for the Son of He-Man Era Masters- Aqua-narky. Take the song 'We're Not Gonna Take it Anymore', pump it full of steroids and mix it with your stereotypical anarchist, that pretty much sums up his personality. He only fights alongside the Masters because he doesn't want to be told what to do by some bone-faced square. Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 3.02.50 PM.png Enjoy, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker95 View Post
    I decided to include a new member for the Son of He-Man Era Masters- Aqua-narky. Take the song 'We're Not Gonna Take it Anymore', pump it full of steroids and mix it with your stereotypical anarchist, that pretty much sums up his personality. He only fights alongside the Masters because he doesn't want to be told what to do by some bone-faced square. Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 3.02.50 PM.png Enjoy, friends.
    um...ok brother...i LOVE this one!!!!

BAD@$$!!!

PLEASE STOP USING THIS THREAD TO POST YOUR FAN CHARACTERS!!!!!!

Post your created characters here instead: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ted-characters

Its a thread entitled: Thread collecting all .org fan created characters

It was Created by PATREEK before I was ever an ORG member.

Much love,

PYRE