Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/17/11 sale question

Princess of the 80's Princess_Adora's Avatar

10/17/11 sale question

Okay so last month I ordered Leech and he took a "Tour of the USA" on his way to my house.

This month I ordered Battlecat and Merman on Monday the 17th, used the same card I used to get Leech, I received the purchase confirmation, yet I still haven't received the shipment email and Digitalriver has yet to take the money from my card? I'm starting to get concerned by this. When I purchased Leech the payment came out almost instantly, yet this time it's Thrusday and it still hasn't come out Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I'm new to collecting and dealing with mattycollector.com so I'm unsure if this type of thing is common with them or not.
    "My whole life has changed because of this sword!" ~Adora

Heroic Warrior
    I ordered on the 17th and no shipment confirmation yet.

Still no confirmation for me either. So you're in the norm right now.

I got my shipping confirmation yesterday, ordered first thing Monday, and Battle Cat is touring CA at the moment after going to NV, then back to CA????? seriously it is stupid, they need to offer Priority or something without charging an assload. I mean it's an extra $5 to go UPS...really? I just hope he brings me a souvenir from the 50 states that he visits, I could drive to CA and back in the time it takes for me to get my stuff from MC, no less than 12 -13 days to get my stuff, ridiculous.

Probably goes by order time, when you ordered, and such, you should be getting one soon, I ordered once and it took almost 4 days to get a confirmation, and it was 2 weeks after the sale date when I ordered....

To be completely honest I sometimes prefer to pay a little more from a third party and get it within days, not weeks, but Battle Cat goes for not much less than $50 in most places I looked..Ebay & BBTS for examples, so I went the MC route for him, as I will for Swift Wind next month.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 21, 2011 at 03:41pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Thanks guys, that eases my mind a bit, I was thinking that something was wrong. They really do need to find a better way of doing things, this is just crazy!

Yeah, my LOSH and Mer-man haven't shipped yet either.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Still waiting for my shipping notice as well. Quite annoying that almost a week later they still haven't shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I got my confirmation yesterday, ordered first thing Monday, and Battle Cat is touring CA at the moment after going to NV, then back to CA????? seriously it is stupid, they need to offer Priority or something without charging an assload. I mean it's an extra $5 to go UPS...really? I just hope he brings me a souvenir from the 50 states that he visits, I could drive to CA and back in the time it takes for me to get my stuff from MC, no less than 12 -13 days to get my stuff, ridiculous.
    From my experience ordering, I'd say this is pretty normal. My last order took the CA-NV-CA route and took somewhere around 10 days from the date of the order to get to my door (USPS), and I live about a one hour drive away from Ontario, CA.

I was planning to hold off the Legion 12pk, but the quick sellout for it had me running back to the site to place a second order to pick it up.

It's been three days and my Legion 12pk is bouncing its way through Cornerstone's pinball machine delivery system while my first order (Flipshot, SB Ray, & the Ghost Trap) is still MIA.
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

I ordered Icarius upon release. Got shipping confirmation same day as order confirmation.

Probably the fastest something has ever been "confirmed" as being shipped. Normally can be waiting up to a week for that email.

I live in Australia, BTW.

It looks like I haven't received my shipment confirmation yet along with my Legion 12 pack as well.

Well I just received my shipping confirmation at 2:41am this morning, so here's to hoping that everyone else starts to receive their confirmations.

I ordered Mer-Man on the day of sale, got order confirmation the next day, and the shipping notice on the 20th.

After much thought, I decided to go and order Icarius yesterday and got the order confirmation today. Still waiting for the shipping notice.

Heroic Warrior
    Ordered on Sale date....Just received shipping confirmation. 10/21.

Snappy Threader
    I got an extra, and I just got my shipping confirmation today. They tend to take a long time to ship it, then it takes forever for the cross country and back tour to get here.

Heroic Warrior
    Matty:
    Ordered $180 of merchandise Monday morning 10/17. Paid $17.95 for UPS shipping. Received a shipping notice 2:29 AM 10/21 (today).

Hasbro Toy Shop:
    Ordered $89.95 of merchandise Wednesday morning 10/19. Paid $9.95 for basic option FedEx shipping. Received a shipping notice 12:45 AM 10/20 (yesterday). Received my items TODAY.

So that's two-day basic delivery from HTS. Matty, four days later and the package is just starting its journey. It will be another week before I see it.

That's qwality customer service for you...

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mangar View Post
    Matty:
    Ordered $180 of merchandise Monday morning 10/17. Paid $17.95 for UPS shipping. Received a shipping notice 2:29 AM 10/21 (today).

Hasbro Toy Shop:
    Ordered $89.95 of merchandise Wednesday morning 10/19. Paid $9.95 for basic option FedEx shipping. Received a shipping notice 12:45 AM 10/20 (yesterday). Received my items TODAY.

So that's two-day basic delivery from HTS. Matty, four days later and the package is just starting its journey. It will be another week before I see it.

That's qwality customer service for you...
    This is what I am saying about the shipping it sucks, I always get my stuff within a few days with HTS & BBTS, no matter how much I order, and Priority mail is cheaper and faster than what DR & MC.com charges for snail mail USPS Ground. It's a bad service that they overcharge for. I can ship A MOTUC for $6.80 Priority Mail, I have done it, and I have ordered from Ebay and got them, and the postage was under $7 and I got my stuff withing 3 - 4 days. Mattel needs to stop screwing around with this provider and give 'em the boot.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

well it left Sparks NV to go to Sacramento Ca, and back to Sparks NV, based on my last order, it appears to be right on schedule

I should be getting Battlecat tomorrow, making it the fastest time ever for me to get mine from DR & Matty, 6 days, the best time before was 11.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I should be getting Battlecat tomorrow, making it the fastest time ever for me to get mine from DR & Matty, 6 days, the best time before was 11.
    Awesome! That will be great for some of us to start getting our orders! Next month the wait will be killer for me, I'll be waiting on She-ra 2.0 and 2 swiftwinds. (provideded they don't sell out before I can get them).

Wow! I just recently placed my first order through MattyCollector on the 20th, picking up a MOTUC Mer-man and Battlecat and was less than pleased once faced with their exorbitant shipping rates at checkout. Now, after reading through some of the previous posts in this thread, I'm even more impressed to learn I might...MIGHT...receive my items before the 2012 calendar year hits. Yay! I love nothing more than paying express shipping costs for "snail-mail" delivery speeds/service!
    Last edited by McSoundwave; October 25, 2011 at 01:41pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Adora View Post
    Awesome! That will be great for some of us to start getting our orders! Next month the wait will be killer for me, I'll be waiting on She-ra 2.0 and 2 swiftwinds. (provideded they don't sell out before I can get them).
    That's my next possible purchases.....depending on what re-issue is out, if it's Tri-Klops then I have to pass on She-Ra or Swiftwind...probably She-Ra because she'll be cheaper than Swifty to pick up later....since Battlecat (before his re-issue) and Panthor were going for no less than $45 - $60 on third party sites, and Ebay.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    I know its a tad off topic but has anyone heard what the Nov re-issue fig might be? I know a lot of people need Triclops and MAA (come onnnn MAA...) BUT I would love to see Scareglow or King Hssss
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

I am waiting to hear, so I can decide my Nov purchases now.......

I did get my Cat today, so that officially makes the fastest I've ever gotten something from DR & Matty....6 days......
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I am waiting to hear, so I can decide my Nov purchases now.......

I did get my Cat today, so that officially makes the fastest I've ever gotten something from DR & Matty....6 days......
    Awesome! Glad he made it "home" to you. My Battlecat and Merman are in Nebraska currently so I probably wont see them until around Friday, maybe monday. If they get here any sooner I'll be truly surprised.