Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "serpent ring" speculation thread...

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

"serpent ring" speculation thread...

...So anyone want to guess who that is going to come with?? I'd like to hope for a 200X King Hssss, but it's probably too soon...

My guess:

One of the Snakemen.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Obviously Snake Man-At-Arms... they promoted him so much in the past...he appeared in the new Mini-Comic, he was transformed by the ring... and we are looong overdue for a Man-At-Arms quarterly variant...

My guess is: Snake Man-At-Arms in June 2012

Well, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a member of the Snake Men faction...but which one?

Snake-Face or Ssssqueeze are my guesses. Rattlor is pretty well demanded so he could get pushed back and Tongue Lasher, the time just doesn't feel right for him yet but one never knows.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Snake face had a round shield with snakes on it, this could be base of a new version.

Doubt we're getting another King Hsss so soon. Toyguru said we've seen the ring before.

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    Obviously Snake Man-At-Arms... they promoted him so much in the past...he appeared in the new Mini-Comic, he was transformed by the ring... and we are looong overdue for a Man-At-Arms quarterly variant...

My guess is: Snake Man-At-Arms in June 2012
    That's along the lines of what I've been thinking. I think it'd be pretty sweet!

It would be cool if Snake Man-At-Arms was a traveling exclusive just like TOD Sorceress. You get a good repaint with something cool enough to entice buyers who may want more than just the same character with a simple deco. I doubt they'd want to do two traveling exclusives though.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes! serpent ring.

200x variant king hiss or snake man. rattlor or snakeface.

Some basic info

http://old.he-man.org/cartoon/motu/u...nts-ring.shtml

Featured in the episode "Second Skin" used to turn others into snakemen.

My guess is Snake Man-at-Arms !

He is in mini comic, in second season episode and 4H can improve the Reptile Palace Guard and bring MAA to us...

He is the best choice for 2012 Q2 figure.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    My guess is 200X King Hsss. I can't imagine the ring coming with anyone else in the Snake Men.

Hsss has no original variant, fans were upset with the original Hsss figure, the 4H know fans want the Earl Norem snakes and if he does have a variant, it will have been more than a year since his original figure, similar to She-Ra's 15 months between variants.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

it's a hint to geoff johns 30th fig. snake lantern. you heard it hear first.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Hmmmm... While I would like a "Pre-Eternia", aka 200X-esque King Hsss to be the winner, the greater liklihood is probably a "Snake-Man-At-Arms", as he has no variants, figures prominantly in the MOTUC storyline & the upcoming minis, would be super-cheap to make, and that part would further push the appeal of buying him/having him in the sub. Either way, it'll be cool to have the accessory!!

SERPOS!!

Ha...yeah we aint' gona get something so big so soon. Snake Man-At-Arms makes sense...but I don't see him being very interesting. Would be cool if he was totally armored up with Snake Man armor 'n such, but if it's just MAA with a Snake Man face then...bleh.

200X King Hsss would be more interesting, and I'd hope they'd make a new snake form for him as well. So either one is a possibility, but I hope it's a King Hsss unless they make MAA unique.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I really hope we see a new REAL snake man before snake man-at-arms.

I don't count kobra khan, i mean snake face, rattlor, squeezzze, or tung lasher
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

I hope its with King Hiss from the poster art.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    My guess is 200X King Hsss. I can't imagine the ring coming with anyone else in the Snake Men.

Hsss has no original variant, fans were upset with the original Hsss figure, the 4H know fans want the Earl Norem snakes and if he does have a variant, it will have been more than a year since his original figure, similar to She-Ra's 15 months between variants.
    It makes sense, since all leaders (He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, Hordak and now even Sorceress) have variants but King Hsss...

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I don't see us getting a King Hsss variant before an actual new, and second, Snakeman. Doesn't make sense.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    It makes sense, since all leaders (He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, Hordak and now even Sorceress) have variants but King Hsss...
    mmm, but we do not have all the faction leaders yet either. Flogg (Space Mutants), Hydron or Darius (whichever one is the leader for Galactic Protectors)
    Last edited by slackrguy; September 26, 2011 at 09:27pm. Reason: clarification
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I don't see us getting a King Hsss variant before an actual new, and second, Snakeman. Doesn't make sense.
    We did get a second Snake Man--Kobra Khan.

It's similar to how Hordak only had Catra, Grizzlor and Leech before he got a variant.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

it could also be snake armor he-man i suppose...but i'm sticking with snake lantern.

its for tung lashor or rattlor and its came with the figure like the evil ring with triklops

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We did get a second Snake Man--Kobra Khan.

It's similar to how Hordak only had Catra, Grizzlor and Leech before he got a variant.
    Kobra Kahn being part of the Snakemen is subjective. And like you just stated, there were THREE other Horde members, THEN a variant of Hordak. It would be nonsensical to me to put out a Hsss variant without any Snakemen yet.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    a snake men i cant wait . hiss is alone