Thread: Laser Power He-Man & Laser Light Skeletor Pack No Longer Available on Matty!

Laser Power He-Man & Laser Light Skeletor Pack No Longer Available on Matty!

They must not have made many of these.

....or were too busy selling them for $30 at their outlet stores I kid, I kid!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

I know... they were sold out/taken off as I was completing my checkout. What a bummer. I was forced to buy one off of eBay. Luckily for me, the mark-up via eBay works out about the same price wise to purchasing from Mattycollector. The eBay shipping cost was much less compared to DR shipping, so no real $$$ loss for me thankfully.

This is going to be a major S-Storm. Why were they taken down? It's going to be worse since people saw that set at the Mattel store. Put on your Flak jackets folks.

Makes sense if they only made slightly more than the subscriber qty since they are so expensive?

Makes me glad I got one (via sub) before they disappeared! It's really an awesome set.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior
    They aren't available anymore. That's fine. Glad something sold out. I am sure the mini-comics helped pushed sales, too. The Mattel store thing is an outlier and grasping at straws for why one didn't get a set.

It's probably the two best figures of the year, happy I subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    ...The Mattel store thing is an outlier and grasping at straws for why one didn't get a set.
    But it doesn't help appearances any. This isn't anywhere near as big of a deal as the Rotar Twistoid sets being so rare. Many subscribers weren't able to get one of those, exasperated by the no EA and selling them for a discount for 5 seconds in their unannounced sale.

Heroic Warrior
    Excited to get this set! Would be even more excited if the Talon Fighter was ever for sale again since it was going to be my Christmas gift I guess I'll have to wait and give Mattel half as much money next year sometime.

Looks like they've successfully made the two final variants rare just like their vintage counterparts. The Energy Zoids suffered this same treatment.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!