Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoloworld MOTUC cases.....Who here uses them?

Zoloworld MOTUC cases.....Who here uses them?

Who here actually uses them, I bought mine recently, and got then 2 weeks ago, and I really love them, I love the fact that my MOTUC are protected so well, and the cases actually make them feel more collectible. I just wish they made cases for Transformers carded figures....

But I do have to say I actually love these things, I know that on the shelf the figure bubbles themselves will never get shelf rash, or the cardbacks will never get damaged because of too much handling, or messed up if your hands are a little wet or something.

I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks of these things...obviously pertains only to MOSC collectors, but as I found out, they can actually hold with a little modification, loose figures, and actually in many poses, and while posing with weapons very easily. Would make for good displaying of loos figures posed, but hanging on the wall, I have a loose Mo-Larr Skeletor, I have in one, and he hangs on the wall posed with his Staff, and still has a lot of room inside.

Pixel Dan reviews the He-Man.org exclusive, Zoloworld MOTUC TRU 2 pack cases down on post #18...
    Or... Here

Thanks Dan!
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 26, 2011 at 05:11pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I have them and ABSOLUTELY love them!!!!!! They're perfect and it's just clear how much love went into them!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I use them, and I actually need to order some more! They're awesome, I've got all the figures lined up on my wall side by side, each one in a zoloworld case.

I just got my first huge shipment of them and I LOVE them. The TRU 2-pack cases are phenomenal as well. He said that they are working on a new and improved 200x case and those can't come soon enough! I'd also love to see them make an oversized case for the Orko/Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn packages.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I have every figure in them and just got my order of 12 more in the other day. That should last me until March. The other great thing is, with these cases, I have no reason to keep my white mailers and have been tossing those out.

I wish he would do cases for Tytus/Megator, Battlecat/Panthor, Palace Guards, and Marlena/Orko though.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I have every figure in one so far...I also am for cases being made for Tytus/Megator, Battlecat/Panthor, Palace Guards, and Marlena/Orko...and the upcoming Swift Wind and Windraider

I'm sure the cases are awesome but I'm a child, I rip all my figures open the second they arrive and toss em into battle! The GI Joe 25th anniversary figures are the only ones I bought two of because they resembled the old school packages I grew up with. I don't really understand keeping the MOTUC boxed up, there not in any kind of classic package like the old days (witch is kind of surprising). But after all these years I realize all my collector brothers have there own taste and style so collect em witch ever way makes you excited! Now the loose figure option is a surprise to me that I'll have to look into! I'm sure they look cool as hell on wall display!
    HE-I.Joe

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    While I rip open every figure (duh), I do keep a lot of my doubles int he ZoloWorld cases. I LOVE them, and they definitely get my reccomendation.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I'm thinking in buying one for the Buble Power She-ra. I'll switch the bodys and i'm thinking in using one of those cases, to keep a Buble Power She-ra (with old body) "MOC", for my wife

I only have 2 carded MOTUC figures (Trap Jaw and reissue Trap Jaw naturally), but they are both in Zolo cases. An absolutely marvelous case design!

Sallah

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I just got my first huge shipment of them and I LOVE them. The TRU 2-pack cases are phenomenal as well. He said that they are working on a new and improved 200x case and those can't come soon enough! I'd also love to see them make an oversized case for the Orko/Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn packages.
    I would love the Orko sized one.....as I have him, but they will probably not make it since there isn't a large amount of figures that need it...then again there are only a few of the TRU 2-Packs, and they made cases for those, granted for a special reason. I do hope they do, i'm sure there's enough Orkos MOC out there to justify a limited release for him....And I do see that Marlena and Glenn is in the same size package..even better there are 4 figures now that could use that case...and maybe will be more soon.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 26, 2011 at 12:23pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Wow I should of checked out the site before commenting, the size selection is awesome! It's enough to make me a MOC collector! I really like the line of skeleton warriors type figures I saw Dan interview them about at Power Con! Is that glow in the dark one the only figure available right now? It would be awesome to throw Scare Glow's cape and scythe on him!
    HE-I.Joe

Do the zoloworld cases help straighten out creases that are commonly on the top of the blister cards?
    10-15-2011 1:30pm Eastern
    The MOTUC line and all its fans were taken for the ass

Let us never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by dantedmc_37 View Post
    I'm sure the cases are awesome but I'm a child, I rip all my figures open the second they arrive and toss em into battle! The GI Joe 25th anniversary figures are the only ones I bought two of because they resembled the old school packages I grew up with. I don't really understand keeping the MOTUC boxed up, there not in any kind of classic package like the old days (witch is kind of surprising). But after all these years I realize all my collector brothers have there own taste and style so collect em witch ever way makes you excited! Now the loose figure option is a surprise to me that I'll have to look into! I'm sure they look cool as hell on wall display!
    I fixed that problem, I buy two of everything. One to open, one to keep unopened.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Heroic Warrior
    I was considering getting these back when I was a mib collector. I don't have them so I can't recommend them based on experience but it seems like a nice way to protect your figures should you plan on selling them down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    While I rip open every figure (duh), I do keep a lot of my doubles int he ZoloWorld cases. I LOVE them, and they definitely get my reccomendation.
    Yeah I watched your review a few months back, and that helped me decide to cave in and buy them....really glad I did, I really like how they look displayed and they make the whole package feel so much more sturdy and solid.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by bizzysim3 View Post
    I was considering getting these back when I was a mib collector. I don't have them so I can't recommend them based on experience but it seems like a nice way to protect your figures should you plan on selling them down the road.
    Um, add on top that they protect your figures from dust, and the cards getting bent, or wet, etc.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    This seems like a good place to put this...

Here's a look at the upcoming He-Man.org Exclusive ZoloWorld Case!

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I fixed that problem, I buy two of everything. One to open, one to keep unopened.
    Nice! I'm addicted to too many lines to do that, I buy GI Joe, Marvel, different vintage toy lines etc! There goes all my money for doubles! Oh well!
    HE-I.Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    This seems like a good place to put this...

Here's a look at the upcoming He-Man.org Exclusive ZoloWorld Case!
    Nice....I saw those on the site...but I don't have any 2-packs as of yet...I'll have to look into those, because I have been thinking about getting the Zodac & Stratos ones...

I'm really hoping they will soon make the Orko / Marlena sized ones, because there are 4 so far that use that larger package....the 2 Matty versions, and the 2 SDCC exclusive versions of them...And the cards being larger on them are way more flexible and easier to bend than the smaller single figure packs. Mattel may use the larger blisters further for con exclusives or something, so cases would be very nice for them.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 26, 2011 at 12:26pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I have every single vintage carded MOTU figure in my collection in a ZoloWorld case. I would recommend these cases to anyone.

There are so many different cases available I have been updating my storage of loose figures, 200X and MOTUC as well. Also love the 2-Pack case since the package is so large and it is so hard to keep it in nice condition otherwise.

I'm an opener but those cases do sound neat, especially if they are making ones for specialty size figures and boxes.
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I LOVE them. I'd also love to see them make an oversized case for the Orko/Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn packages.
    100% agreed. The editing was mine.

And Battle Cat/Panthor/Tytus/Megator cases.

I even put empty cases on the wall in the places where future figures that have been announced will go. I am especially excited for one next to the Hordaks...for Shadow Weaver.

I need to order more.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

I actually managed to secure my Shadow Weaver, upon her coming release that is....a little pricy, but hey what she will be worth eventually will make up for that, and I have a case waiting for her, BG Evil Lyn, and The Sorceress.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    100% agreed. The editing was mine.

And Battle Cat/Panthor/Tytus/Megator cases.

I even put empty cases on the wall in the places where future figures that have been announced will go. I am especially excited for one next to the Hordaks...for Shadow Weaver.

I need to order more.
    I put all of my figures in release order, so I do the same thing with my empty cases. They are sitting on the wall in the places they will go.