Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats up with the gooble / New segment: Roast Gooble Late Night Snack!

Court Magician

whats up with the gooble / New segment: Roast Gooble Late Night Snack!

I know I can't be the only one that is aching for some new gooble. Let your voices be heard.

By the Power Of The Gooble!

I emailed Val the other day, he said we should expect some more gooble soon.

What's Gooble?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    We've been recording them every week. There's a lot of cool stuff in these episodes as we're joined by some great guests! Val has been swamped with comics work, but I'm sure they'll be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    We've been recording them every week. There's a lot of cool stuff in these episodes as we're joined by some great guests! Val has been swamped with comics work, but I'm sure they'll be coming soon.
    Yes he is so very swamped that he still hasn't allowed me in the tar swamp after requesting days ago lol!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

We have a plethora of sweet sweet episodes coming your way.
    I just need to get caught up post Power-Con.

Speaking of getting caught up, please buy up those remaining Power-con items and Tony's cool art prints, folks.
    And spread the word!

I love Gooble. I listen to it everyday at work and shut everything else out in order to concentrate. I must have listened to the Epic 2 part Xmas edition over 10 Times already. It has been the most inspirational episode yet.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I've been sort of chomping at the bit to hear these - especially what the Gooble crew has to say about the SDCC (and now Power-Con!) reveals and bios. Thankfully I just started listening so I've had the entire back catalog to keep me tided over until the next new one. Still, I think I only have like 10 episodes left!

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    I like to listen to RGD when I'm working on customs or art. It helps me get in the right mood. For some reason I need that sort of multitasking to concentrate properly. Sometimes I just can't get anything done unless I have something interesting to listen to.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    I love Gooble. I listen to it everyday at work and shut everything else out in order to concentrate. I must have listened to the Epic 2 part Xmas edition over 10 Times already. It has been the most inspirational episode yet.

I've enjoyed those episodes many times, I listen to them while setting up my new figure room. Of course it can make it difficult, I collect a WIDE array of lines and I just wanna look at my MOTUC stuff whenever they bring something specific up. Love em though, hope they never stop.

Someday I'll catch up...I'm WAY behind...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Out of curiosity how many episodes are there on the editing table?
    Last edited by Invicta; October 9, 2011 at 12:21pm. Reason: grammar

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    Out of curiosity how many episodes are there on the editing table?
    Since the SDCC clips episode which is always a fun episode!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Court Magician
    I can't wait to hear what the gooble gang thinks of the new figures that were revealed.

That won't be for a few goobles.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    That won't be for a few goobles.
    We haven't heard what the RGD crew think of the SDCC reveals and Flipshot is on sale now. Let alone Power-Con and NYCC's reveals. And all of the latest TG and figure controversies from the past few months. That's Flipshot, Bubble Power She-Ra, Swiftwind, Wind Raider, Demo-Man, Battleground Evil-Lyn, The Star Sisters, The Sorceress, Fearless Photog, Fisto, Kobra Khan, Shadow Weaver, Draego-Man, The Mighty Spector, Stinkor, Slushhead, Snake Mountain Stands, Griffin, TOD Sorceress, Horde Prime and Snake Man-At-Arms. Then you have the bios, the Shadow Weaver as sub controversy, the 2012 sub and cherry picker controversy, the .org is small part of fanbase controversy...that's a lot of stuff!!! I can't wait for it!

I know Val has been very busy and editing an episode of RGD takes six hours. RGD has some serious catching up to do. Fans are dying of malnutrition here...the snakes, Shadow Beasts and Griffins are starting to look good.

Do the fans really care about the editing at this point? I don't.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; October 18, 2011 at 12:42am.

I AM STARVING FOR MORE GOOBLE. I have listed to the whole library 3 times over now and love them all. I'm getting close to the end again, I need more, I needs my fix.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Dying for more Gooble! But I've been surviving with MOTU Chronicles, MastersCast, It Figures, etc...

Oh and there's also a series of GeekCastRadio MOTU special podcasts coming that they are doin to celebrate the 30th anniversary. They have really entertaining podcasts over there too.

Love hearin the Gooble crew's opinions though! Dying for some more!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Do the fans really care about the editing at this point? I don't.
    Well, if it comes down to getting an unedited version and waiting several weeks or more for an edited version, then I'd rather have Gooble in it's unedited state rather than not at all, or very, very late.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Since the SDCC clips episode which is always a fun episode!
    I actually have a hard time getting through that one. I am still halfway.
    Maybe because it is all short edited pieces I loose interest or something.

I am hungry fro a real Gooble dinner with discussions!

Because that is what roast gooble dinner is all about.

i am up to episode 30 since i started listening to them in order as SDCC clip show... would love some new one though. as some one that MOTUC is my first time collecting masters, roast gobble is kinda my version of Filmation or MYP... i am not even kidding. RGD is my He-man entertainment where i learn about the characters and their history.

Starving...going into withdrawal... need gooble....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Court Magician
    I think having the unedited versions would be great at this point, I mean it's been what about 3 months since a real gooble dinner. The clips show is just an entree. Hook us up Val, please I'm beggin man!

I hope we'll get more soon! I've almost forgotten the taste of gooble.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julez6 View Post
    I think having the unedited versions would be great at this point, I mean it's been what about 3 months since a real gooble dinner. The clips show is just an entree. Hook us up Val, please I'm beggin man!
    I don't think unedited is an option. Too often we go way off topic, have side conversations that have nothign to do with MOTU, stop to get coffee or use the restroom, etc etc. There definitely has to be editing.

I know Val was just in New York for NYCC, so I'm sure that slowed him down again. But he told me he was going to be working on editing last week, so hopefully he's getting them ready!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos: