Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: whats up with the gooble / New segment: Roast Gooble Late Night Snack!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Just a heads up. When the regular episodes of Roast Gooble Dinner are caught back up (I just need to get through this next week of craziness with Marvel and DC deadlines), I'm starting a new segment called Roast Gooble Late Night Snack.

This is going to be a 10 to 15 minute segment where any fan can call in and talk to me directly to express their opinions about MOTU and POP, including the current toys, comics, etc.
    Sorry, it won't be a platform to rag on Scott, other fans, etc. But you can express frustrations about Digital River ordering/shipping problems, QC errors with figures, etc.

If you want to be featured on Late Night Snack, post your interest here and I'll contact you via PM to set something up. Recordings will need to adapt to my schedule and when I can do them (usually later at night, hence the title of the segment). I may also may pick people out of order, but I'll do my best to get to everyone eventually who is interested in being on the show.
    When you are already snowed under with work the best thing you can do is add more work

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    When you are already snowed under with work the best thing you can do is add more work
    I find it's better to keep busy.

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Soooooo interested, that would be awesome.
    Cool. So are you the first?

The Late Night Snack idea sounds like a lot fun! Very cool idea. It'll be fun to hear other fan's voices.

Just a heads up. When the regular episodes of Roast Gooble Dinner are caught back up (I just need to get through this next week of craziness with Marvel and DC deadlines), I'm starting a new segment called Roast Gooble Late Night Snack.

This is going to be a 10 to 15 minute segment where any fan can call in and talk to me directly to express their opinions about MOTU and POP, including the current toys, comics, etc.
    Sorry, it won't be a platform to rag on Scott, other fans, etc. But you can express frustrations about Digital River ordering/shipping problems, QC errors with figures, etc.

If you want to be featured on Late Night Snack, post your interest here and I'll contact you via PM to set something up. Recordings will need to adapt to my schedule and when I can do them (usually later at night, hence the title of the segment). I may also may pick people out of order, but I'll do my best to get to everyone eventually who is interested in being on the show.
    Sounds cool, can't wait to hear some of these.

Wow Val, this would be very cool! I would love to hear what other fans have to say, especially international fans.
    Looking forward to some more RGD soon!
    Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

I would love to express my opinion about MOTU/POP figures, cartoons, comics, or anything else pertaining to our beloved franchises.

I'd love to provide an international voice on one of these segments!
    Last edited by TuShan; May 27, 2012 at 02:19pm.
    Cheers,
    TuShan

My Deviantart Page

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    This is gonna be fun. Looking forward to hearing the "Late Night Snacks!"
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Count me in! I love late night snacks!
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

I'm on with Val over at his Livestream page, and he spoke of doing Late Night Snack, a RGD segment where us regular folk can come on for 5-10 minutes and talk about pretty much anything. The funnier, the better. He said there really didn't seem to be much interest in doing this. I know I'm interested, how about the rest of you?
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

I'm still all for it! Lets make this happen
    Cheers,
    TuShan

My Deviantart Page

Hear hear! I want to get involved with the podcast! And yes, I'm trying to keep this thread hot.
    Last edited by Nick Jones; December 1, 2012 at 01:42pm. Reason: Admitted to trying to keep the thread hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Jones View Post
    Hear hear! I want to get involved with the podcast!
    I wanna hear Nick on RGD! In any shape or form!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    I wanna hear Nick on RGD! In any shape or form!
    Thanks man! I'm sure you'd be a better guest than me, though.

I would love to do the Late Night Snack. I don't have a lot of friends that are into collecting like I am, so for me it would be fun to chat about. And who better that the godfather of the fandom, he wouldn't say he is but that's how I see Val. Or err, ah, hear Val I mean.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Wow, I can't believe that there's so little interest in this. I guess people prefer the anonymity of posting in forums. At any rate, Val Staples, I stand ready to give my 2 cents on any subject at your earliest convenience!

Hm, I missed this one... I'd be interested in a Gooble motu talk but in all honesty I don't think I have any frustration to vent or anything.. Other then 200x being cancelled and the exclusion of a lot of cool 200x elements... If anything I thank Scott for all the effort he has put in this line.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Additional Scott mark.... Scott has done great,Great things for Motuc........ Lns sounds good first time hearing about it.... Love to talk.facts....powers, Motuc weapons ,etc....

Heroic Warrior
    It's funny I class Eamon as my voice on Gooble, when I'm listening to you guys and your all chatting about a subject, it's always Eamon who chimes in with the same questions or opinions that I have,
    It must be a Celt thing,
    I think I would just rant about wanting a new super delux He-Man box set, that and the up coming movie.

Bumpin' the thread...bumpin' the thread...Seriously, is there a reason at all why people wouldn't be interested in talking MOTU with Val, Dan, Danielle and Eamon?

I certainly could be interested. There is few stories to tell. Perhaps if it gets going with few people, more interest might happen.