Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a VERY, very Special She-Ra Coming Soon!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

There's a VERY, very Special She-Ra Coming Soon!

During AFCollectors MOTUC video, a woman asked (in the background) when we would get more She-Ra.

The Matty rep answered:

"There's a VERY, very special She-Ra coming soon. It might be available in the summer. Something big happens in July."

Could this be Starburst She-Ra? Could this be the Toy Catra vs Toy She-Ra pack that's been begged for? Could this be a Filmation She-Ra with a bunch of accessories (like her sword-to stuff)?

Whatever it is, it sounds like a She-Ra SDCC figure...so it's going to be something awesome!

The brief question/answer starts at 2:49

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Yes!!! I'm looking forward for a new She-Ra. A more faithful toy version or the Starburst variant, or a mix of both.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    There's a VERY, very Special She-Ra Coming Soon!
    I wonder if there will be a very special episode coming with her as well?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaoloKr View Post
    Yes!!! I'm looking forward for a new She-Ra. A more faithful toy version or the Starburst variant, or a mix of both.
    Oh, I hope so! Can't wait to see it!

Kudos to you for picking something out of that muddled mess of dozens of people talking over each other .

I have been hearing some hints about some kind of special She-Ra (toy form? Filmation 2.0? or possibly Starburst?) either on its own or with a toy-style Catra. I'm still more excited about original characters, but would welcome any of these possibilities!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

More She-Ra is always good, Starburst would be great but I guess time will tell. I'm glad there's more POP on the way.

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully it's a filmation she ra with a much better head

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Could be a Barbie style doll version for all we know.

Ok, I'm intrigued!
    Hey Matty, Snake Mountain rocks! Please don't downsize it!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    Intriguing.

How about a deluxe Filmation version with several "sword to" items and some mini character pack-ins like the Twiggets?
    Hey Matty, Snake Mountain rocks! Please don't downsize it!

GIVE IT TO ME! I neeeeed it (whatever it is.)
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Please be Starburst She-Ra!

Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I'm really jonesing for a MOTUC Vintage Tot Catra....almost the top of my wants for POP MOTUC/CC.

I really want hope it's a Vintage Toy She-Ra vs Vintage Toy Catra w/ Starburst & Shower Power/Scratching Sounds extras for SDCC. It would make up for NA She-Ra being in the POP sub for me!

But I still want MOTUC/CC:
    1. Granita -(deco/paint style must match Stondar & Rokkon)
    2. PANTHER Catra -(Catr must have a properly sized Classics Panther form!)
    3. Twiggets 3pk. -(mini figures w/ less articulation but Madame Razz level paint/shading)
    4. Hunga the Harpy. -(must include Harpy minion head)
    5. Toy Catra. -(flesh legs + beautiful face....since I crushed on her & Peekablue's vintage dolls!)

So that's my top 5. POP wants for CC or for variants SDCC,...although a proper height Glimmer (vintage style or hybrid is fine) that make's her figure normal height is a pipedream I have sadly.

So I hope the SDCC She-Ra item is definitely a Vintage She-Ra vs. Vintage Catra....& NOT a Filmation ztyle She-Ra & definitely not a She-Ra Barbie!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Well this sounds promising!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Starburst She-ra or more toy accurate She-ra or both would be amazing!!! Toy She-ra was always my preferred version. I just hope that on a new release we get a really nice, painted face. I feel like Adora looked great, and after that, every She-ra face we've gotten has been...not so great. The shiny plastic, etc just makes her look not as pretty, and we all know She-ra is a beauty, so Mattel, take this opportunity to give us a beautiful She-ra face!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    How about a deluxe Filmation version with several "sword to" items and some mini character pack-ins like the Twiggets?
    If that is the only way to get the x3 main TWIGGETS, & their paint/shading/details match that of at least MOTUC Madame Razz,....I'd gladly take a Filmation She-Ra to get the Twiggets....as a SDCC item's budget may be the only way to get the TWIGGETS! (& Razz's style and shading seemed to be just enough to get a lot of Classics fans to accept her obviously cartoony apperance while not putting off Filmation fans.)
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I really hope it's Vintage or Starburst She-Ra. I feel like we already to a "Filmation She-ra" with her first release, so we are due to finish up her variants. It's almost too much to hope that it would be a two pack with the toy variant of Catra.

Or....maybe it's this...

starshecrystalswift_full.jpg
    Last edited by Mr_Yuck; February 15, 2016 at 04:25pm.
    Most wanted: Despara, Starburst She-ra, Lodar, Vintage Toy Catra, Lady Slither, and the Great Black Wizard!

Is this going to be the SDCC exclusive?
    I feel we are getting a lot of items outside the sub this year (Hiss, Troopers, Anti He-Man, Roton, Snake Mountain, and now this She-Ra). Not sure if I like this. We have to pay for shipping for each of these.
    Awesome sticker included!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I thought of that too! She-Ra Barbie has been asked about for years as well. Here's the Wonder Woman Barbie from the Batman vs Superman line to give an idea what she could look like, if we get a She-Ra Barbie.

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Or better yet, a Tonner figure.

This could be our last chance- if this falls under the Classics banner- to get a really, REALLY great She-Ra figure with a better face, eyes, accessories, etc. to go with our existing MOTUC collection.
    I'm personally hoping for Starburst She-Ra with some ability to pare the figure down to a basic Classic Toy Costume She-Ra.
    I won't be too fussed about Sword-To-Shield, -To-Rope, etc weapons, because I feel like that should be saved for the eventual inevitable She-Ra figure that will come out in the Club Grayskull/Filmation line in 2017.
    I won't lie- I want this next She-Ra to be a two-pack with Catra, but as long as we get one more shot at her (I mean, we've had several Hordaks and Man-At-Arms' now, what's one more She-Ra?) to fix some of the things I dislike about the previous releases (basically her entire face sculpt, the eyes painted in such a way so she looks like she got whacked in the back of her head with an axe, etc.), I'll be psyched!
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I thought of that too! She-Ra Barbie has been asked about for years as well. Here's the Wonder Woman Barbie from the Batman vs Superman line to give an idea what she could look like, if we get a She-Ra Barbie.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/...omanbarbie.jpg
    Yeah, but hopefully She-Ra wouldn't be made so emaciated that there's no physical way she could even pick up that shield, let alone wield it. Good lord those are some toothpick arms. That Wonder Woman looks like a Mr. Fantastic action figure.

I'm excited. I'm still shocked that Mattel won't reboot She-ra. They have labeled their new Dc girls line as the first action figure line for girls. Wasn't POP the first?