Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your MOTUC (Characters) Figures Face/Heel Turns.................

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Your MOTUC (Characters) Figures Face/Heel Turns.................

So, Have you guys made your MOTUC Heroic Warriors AKA "Good Guys" joining Evil Factions OR Vice Versa ?? I know a lot of people consider their FFM women & green suit guy (Dagwator ?) as "Heroic Warriors". But did you guys tried with any of your other MOTUC character figures ?

For me, it happened with Optikk first ! Back in 2010, when I got him for the first time (He was my first ever MOTUC figure FROM Matty Collector.com BTW), I thought "wOw............. What a cool looking Eye Man ?? I can't see any "Evil" in this guy. With his golden suit, he looks more............ Heroic" ! And thus, Optikk got his "unofficial" face turn !! As of this day, He's alongside with NA He-Man & waiting for his epic battle against the evil forces of Flogg & NA Skeletor !!

Secondly with Spikor ! Although, it was more of a "faction turn" than a regular face turn. Back then, I wasn't really interested with Spikor. But I eventually got him via my SUB. I gave his brown boots to Snake MAA (for vintage look) & since SMAA boots would look pathetic on Spikor, I wanted to give him something that "fits" better. Once I saw couple of spare Hurricane Hordak boots in my custom fodder, an idea flashed in me. And thus, Horde Alliance Spikor Was Born !!!

The red & black colours of evil horde boots blended well with his red & black furry shorts. What's more, adding Horde arm band transferred him completely to an Evil Horde Member !!!

Your Stories Please ????????
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

I have it in my head that Dawg-o-tor and SSM once acted as FFM alongside the far more nefarious Ditzstroyer, but after serving Hordak in the 2UB, went off on their own, often aiding the forces of the Heroic Warriors and later King He-man. (I also have it that they are the ancestors of Duncan and Malcom, which seems to jive with MAA's introduction in the earliest mini-comics.)

Otherwise, I don't particularly have any turnabouts, beyond what the Bios lay out, as with Draego-Man.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Nothing other than the FFM split for me (so far), but when I first saw Optikk years ago as a kid I thought that he was a good guy probably for the same reasons you did. I never watched the NA show (until now, my son and I are struggling through it) nor did I get any of the toys. I was so thrilled when he came out in MOTUC, but was a little shocked that he was evil... LOL!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Snappy Threader
    Just the FFM for me. For some reason switching the others seems weird to me. Just me, I think it's cool though to read about other people's ideas.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    i like it!

Actually when i first got Wun-Dar, I decided he was going to be evil and gave him the weapons pack beastman armour (important later ). Story: walking home one night he heard screams and ran to save a young woman from a dragon, she turned out to be the Green Goddess looking for a hero to guard the sword of He (took a lot from the bios) problem was, just becasue someone rescues a damsal in distress doesnt make him good, first thing he did was run to Keldor and offer the (half) sword in return for being able to join him - and thats how Keldor got his half of the sword. When the Eldors/Randor defeated/burnt Keldor they cursed him with a spell of devolution - sending him backwards through Evolution, years later when Skeletor returned he was found by the Beastman. Skeletor knew straight away who it really was.

Also I gave Zodac the back story of being Karuk-Nul (using the Zodac buck with Mo-Larr's head and the Marvel Taskmasters cape). Who joined the Cosmic enforcers, and was tasked with protecting Eternia, but after watching the planet he learnt how powerful Grayskull was and used his powers to break in. After getting caught by the other CE's they cursed him to forever wander Eternia trying to enter Grayskull (and after dying he became Scareglow)
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    i like it!

Actually when i first got Wun-Dar, I decided he was going to be evil and gave him the weapons pack beastman armour (important later ). Story: walking home one night he heard screams and ran to save a young woman from a dragon, she turned out to be the Green Goddess looking for a hero to guard the sword of He (took a lot from the bios) problem was, just becasue someone rescues a damsal in distress doesnt make him good, first thing he did was run to Keldor and offer the (half) sword in return for being able to join him - and thats how Keldor got his half of the sword. When the Eldors/Randor defeated/burnt Keldor they cursed him with a spell of devolution - sending him backwards through Evolution, years later when Skeletor returned he was found by the Beastman. Skeletor knew straight away who it really was.

Also I gave Zodac the back story of being Karuk-Nul (using the Zodac buck with Mo-Larr's head and the Marvel Taskmasters cape). Who joined the Cosmic enforcers, and was tasked with protecting Eternia, but after watching the planet he learnt how powerful Grayskull was and used his powers to break in. After getting caught by the other CE's they cursed him to forever wander Eternia trying to enter Grayskull (and after dying he became Scareglow)
    And that my friends, is what I meant by enjoying seeing other peoples' ideas and imagination at work......

Tri-Klops, after the Second Ultimate Battleground, he chose not join Jitsu's new band of Evil Warriors. Tri-Klops instead found himself becoming more heroic overtime.

Man-At-Arms after accidently being resurrected Nephtu the New King of the Snakemen. Though fully human again Duncan's mind had become corrputed for power and wants to rule Eternia for himself.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    What about Gygor, for those who collect? Since he was originally depicted as a heroic "steed" for He-Man.
    Does Galactus fart?

Dawg is Neutral, but leans towards the good guys.
    SMS is Duncan's #1 Lab assistant. She becomes the Chief science officer, once Duncan retires. (My Duncan did not die)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Something about Mer-man's cardback head with his hopeful eyes have always made me see him as a sympathetic soul. He is one of the only figures I have loose, and so to keep him company I picked up a loose Tallstar and the two have since developed a strong bond. The sexual tension is mounting, and I currently have them hand in hand. Mer-man is heading for a face turn the second Skeletor does something to come between the two lovers.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

In my canon Syklone, Flutterina (when she's released), and Rattlor are all Horde spies, purposely placed in the opposing factions. I usually keep them with their factions, but I sometimes turn them into traitors.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

First and formost Zodac. Since he was an original Evil Warrior, I always had a problem rectifying that with his basically universal showing as a hero, this line finally made it work for me.

It's not so much a "heel turn" as it is the fruition of 30 years of MOTU history.

So in this line, and clearly my personal cannon, I have Zodac, the ancient (?) hero we are all familiar with. He is represented by the TRU 2 Pack Zodac with white "gloves" and the boots. I have painted his head ridge gray to match the rest of the helmet ridges, and his Cartoon Filmation appearance. I hope to someday switch out the "gloves" for actual white Gloves. This Zodac is on my "Preternia Shelf" with Grayskull, He-Ro, ect...

Then of course you have Zodak, the tattoo'd 200x character who is/was Zodac's student. This is the "current day" hero Cosmic Enforcer that is on my "Royal Court Shelf" with the Royal Family, Carnivus, Dekker, ect...

Finally, we have Zodac, the Evil Warrior. Of course he's on my Skeletor's Evil Warriors Shelf. This is the orignal release MOTUC Zodac, with the monster feet. This is our original villian. I feel like he was either an understudy to the original Zodac, or even Zodak, and fell "to the dark side" and became a Cosmic Mercenary, using his powers and knowledge to fight his own battles, and particularly when Skeletor pays him the right amount.

So basically Sinestro and the Green Lantern Corps.

SInce Zodac was always my least favourite and booring figure, the way MOTUC has made it basically a "Cosmic Enforcer Corps." I now love these guys. Of course they need a Sinestro!

So with Strobo comming, to be the latter day Eternian branch Cosmic Enforcer (to go with King He-Man I guess?) this "Faction" is filling out nicely, especially if you count He-Ro & Wun-Dar. Someday I think I'm going to paint a Zodac Head Black so that I can have topless Savage original Wun-Dar (as I've always seen wunder bread He-Man since time immemorial, with a red "Man-e-Weapons" axe) and then a Black Wun-Dar, the Cosmic Enforcer.

--------------

Otherwise not so much. I dont think that my considering Demo-Man the leader of the Fighting Foe Men against Vikor a heel turn exactly, since they are both bad, nor Megator a member of the Snakemen because that's implied by his original packaging, and I think explicitly stated in his MOTUC bio.

I also have the TRU 2 Pack Skeletor with the Alcala Skeletor head that came with Demo Man on the "Horde Shelf" as the Hordak apprentice Skeletor who was insane after the merging of Keldor & Demo-Man's spirit. Again, not really a "heel turn" but a faction swap. Maybe the same thing?

it's actually because of this last that I actually want the Spirit of Hordak figure. Normally I would not have any interest in a clear variant, though I love translucent plastic, but I love MOTUC and their bios, and how they combine all eras and cannons, so having a Skeletor on the Horde shelf, of course I need Spirit of Hordak to stand behind Keldor on my Keldor & Stand Alone Villains of Eternia shelf (with Kronis & Battleground Evil Lyn sans Helmet, Marzo, Facelessone ect) as the ghostly adviser from beyond space.

oh, and this probably doesnt count exactly either, but why not. I swapped helmets between Mustachioed Duncan and Snake Man at Arms so I have a perfect 200x Duncan, and the Snakeman with the original helmet is just chilling on my Head Rack. So...not a snake man.

Kobra Kahn is of course an evil warrior, and unless that bio is compelling, Blast Attack will be an Evil Warrior as well, rather than in the Snakeman Faction.

I display Snout Spout with the horde wearing the armband that came with Rattlor. But that's all

I have no real use for the Shield Maiden, or even the FFM as an actual outfit...., but Dawg is a Good guy, Obviously Talon Fighter Pilot, Ditz is a bad dude, Roton Pilot, and theses two always find themselves in battle, but Dawg has an advantage, he has Sky High to help him out as a wing man. Ditz relies on various other Roton pilots to assist or goes it alone kind of like Vader when Luke and the Rebels attacked the DS, and Vader was all that was left.

I couldn't sell Karatti, and have no use for the NA storyline, so Karatti is now a Hordesman and Hydron will be a good guy, nemesis to Mer-Man. And apparently I have to repurpose Flogg, since, I know I'll not be able to sell him either....maybe with his appearance, he can be a Snake General or something, but with a new name....Brakk sounds a little better....Maybe Horde....I don't know.

And I'm split between Filmation and actual aesthetics of Rattlor and Khan....I'm thinking to keep Khan an Evil doer, and Rattlor a Snake Man, if his Filmation version were to ever come, even as Rattl-Or or something, he'd definitely be A Skeletor baddy. But since I lean towards Filmation for my canon, Khan is an EW, not a Snake Man.

I really want friggin Fang-Or, he is bad ass.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 17, 2013 at 10:53pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Cool idea for a thread!

My FFM are split up as well. The Fighting Foe Men aren't actually an evil group. They're morally gray-ish, led by Vykron and include Talen(Talon/Dawg-o-Tor) and Traxia(SMS). After He-Man and She-Ra leave for their New Adventures, they help protect the renewed Kingdom of Grayskull. The evil wizard Roton(Ditzstroyer) is their sworn enemy.

I can't look at Spector and not think evil He's all purple! As a long time Transformers fan, purple = evil. The device on his arm isn't a time travel device; instead it makes it's user invisible. Spector can turn invisible at will, or make whatever he wants, be they person or object, invisible. At first I had him with the Horde, but I think he'll be moved to the King He-Man area and be a villain for the FFM.

Nepthu started out on the side of good, ruling over his kingdom in the Sands of Time at the same time of Shokoti and Demos(Demo-Man). However, Shokoti wanted more power, and began corrupting Nepthu. He turned his people into slaves, forcing them to create great structures. He eventually learned of the power of the Elders and began building an army to march on the Hall. Vikor and Veela(BG Teela) were summoned by the Goddess to stop him, which they did. The Goddess then trapped Nepthu's essence in his Sun Scarab and cast it into the desert. 300 years later, the Scarab was discovered by Eternian archeologist Melaktha, who became the new host for Nepthu.

Before the Horde was beefed up in the last year or so I would display Wun Dar with them, wearing an armband. The story was that the Zodac created him to be the perfect Enforcer. He was a clone of He-Man that had false memories implanted in his brain (this being his bio story). Hordak told Wun-Dar the truth and provided him with the Black Sword (which actually existed in the UK comics, but I didn't know that at the time) which he used to attack the Enforcers and join the Horde.

I display white gloves Zodac with the heroes and duck feets Zodac with the baddies.

Since I don't necessarily want all the POP ladies but I do want She-Ra to have a respectable team, anyone that appeared on her cartoon hangs out with her (except Sy-Klone, MYP trumps Filmation). The Galactic Protectors are under She-Ra's command. NAHM is renamed Primus as a nod to the NA planet and to Darius.

The Space Mutants have all joined the Horde, complete with armbands. I took them off of all the characters that came with them, as they already rep the logo on their chests.

Draego is an indie villain, he don't need no Skeletor.

Well my two main ones have already been mentioned, but I'll say my piece anyway:

- Zodac: He was always up in the air anyway, since he started as evil. My interpretation of him is the ultimate in neutral - as in the neutrality of nothingness. Zodac has been an Enforcer for a long time, and comes from the ancient civilization that was before everything current on Eternia. He's seen some SERIOUS FUNK in his lifetime. Near the end of his term he started training Zodak, but they were both kinda serving the same term for awhile. In the background, however, Zodac was leaning things in his favor...basically going against everything he's ever stood for, but it was in the interest of stopping all war - all fighting - by ending existence. Were this a TV show or something this would be some season-spanning underlying plot point that would come out in the seasons finale as Zodac uses - something, I'm not sure what yet - to try to end it all and put a stop to the neverending balance of power by making everything neutral in death (in his own eyes, anyway). Zodak would eventually be the one to put the final blow to Zodac and take over in the end.

- Wun-Dar: Like Zodac, Wun-Dar never really becomes evil, per say. It's all in perspective. Wun-Dar (for my own story) was born in a bad time period where there were a lot of marauders and plenty of evil to go around. Wun-Dar rose to the challenge and fought back - in a "savage" way, so to speak. That's what makes him the "savage" He-Man, for me. It was a bad time, so he was a "bad" guy. Still, his heart was always in the right place, so this lead him to saving the Goddess. His bloodline - along with that good deed - made him the next protector of the Sword. For my own stories, I have it that few He-Men have actually USED the Sword. Most of them protect it's existence and keep it hidden. Vikor had used it to slay Demo-Man, but that was about it. Wun-Dar...was different. He was tired and angry. Too many invaders, marauders, thieves, and killers. If one man had the Power...who would go against him? So Wun-Dar carried the Sword, and it turned black. It's not like he didn't do a ton of good deeds...he just did them in a "savage" way. But violence begets violence, so the harder he fought, the harder the enemies fought back until he had decided it was time to unite the halves of the Power Sword and kickstart the prophecy without the Twins. This is the basis for his "evil", so to speak. He simply could NOT be allowed to unite those halves. It wasn't time, and doing it early could change everything. So began his path to find the other half of the Sword and the Green Goddess's job to stop him at all costs. It was a long journey, but in the end there was no way to get to the other half without going through The Goddess...and when he finally became willing to do so, she put him down. So far in my own stories, he's the only He-Man to pull anything like that.

- Sea-Hawk: I haven't decided yet, but I think he's gona be on the edge more than what I've read about his toon counterpart. Not that he doesn't want to do good, but he takes a lot of convincing. I think he'll pull one MAJOR bad deed, but end up spending his life afterward making up for it. I'll probably start fleshing him out when I get him in hand. One way or another I'm not sure if he'll end up with She-Ra in the end, in my story. We'll see.

- Man-At-Arms: I love the idea of him taking over at one point, and since I don't have him die at the same point in my story, I think during Jitsu's reign is the perfect place for it. I think Jitsu is a bit more practical in his rule than Skeletor, but he's still trying to take as much land as he can. Without He-Man or She-Ra around, the battles are a bit less superpowered but no less relenteless, and Man-At-Arms eventually starts getting older and more "economical" with his reactions. I think that'll be part of the reason why Teela eventually visits He-Man in the NA timeline. Man-At-Arms won't stay evil or end up hurting those he loves, but he'll certainly cross quite a few lines before he's convinced to finally back off his tyrannical Recovery Plans. At this point I think King Randor will have already passed away, so it makes it a little easier for Man-At-Arms to start doing these kinds of things.

- Stinkor: I think there's more to this poor sucker than meets the eye. I think he's jaded, angry, and hateful, but can still learn to fight for the greater good. Mostly he's pushed around and enjoys seeing people suffer when he perceives that they look down upon him. Still...there's a glimmer of hope for the smelly goon. It would be later on, I think, in the reign of King He-Man, but Stinkor may eventually be on the side of good for my purposes.

- Catra: If you're familiar with DBZ, then think of this as a sort of Vegeta thing. Catra has been around a LONG time. Partly because she's just powerful and has acquired many magical items in her time, and partly because of Hordak's gifts, once he came around. For my purposes, Catra was a barbarian warlord in the early times of Etheria. The Fright Zone was once her kingdom, and she fought against the original, mythical She-Ra. (This would be the She-Ra that Adora would claim to be - a disguise so she could use her power to help without making the Rebellion wary of a former Horde member with TREMENDOUS power). Catra had eventually defeated She-Ra, but lived in fear of her dying words that she would return...and she had, but not before the Horde came, uprooted her kingdom and everything she knew, threw her in the corner and told her to be a good kitty. So began her SEETHING hatred for just about anyone and anything...not that she was a saint before. Nonetheless, her years with the Horde not only taught her some bad lessons about bottling up anger, but also a great deal about humility. By the time Hordak was finally killed, it can down to the inevitable...everyone knew it: Catra VS Shadow Weaver. Who would be the successor? As you might imagine, Shadow Weaver won out in a landslide. Catra had acquired her old magical items again (taken by Hordak and given out as rewards for good behavior) but it simply wasn't enough to defeat her. Yet...after losing what she thought she had wanted, Catra finally let all those lessons on humility sink in. She was once a ruler, and perhaps she was vain and greedy and took what she wanted - but dangit, she DID rule once, and she could do it again. But this time it would be different. She had seen true evil, and it was time to show that years of bad behavior could be turned around...maybe. Just maybe. And so, when Hordak was taken down and She-Ra left, Catra became a sort of She-Ra replacement. In a way. Perhaps never really accepted by the Great Rebellion (now stronger than Shadow Weaver's new Horde, but still in for a fight) but still....she would try. What had she to lose?
    Last edited by Alexx; October 18, 2013 at 03:46pm.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Wow Alexx, that's some pure concentrated awesome right there. Your spin on Wun-Dar blows the doors of my idea, and Catra's fate makes a lot of sense. She's kind of the ultimate opportunist.

Love this!

I have dubbed my vintage Zodak as Zodaq. And he was one of the first enforcers and mastert of Zodac, but he has become jaded with the Horde-Trolla war especially since the Sword of He was bequeathed to a mortal. He no longer cares for the balance.

Dawg & SMS are not FFM, they are Heroic warriors under MAA. No special powers, just the ability to open a can of whopa$$ on the bad guys.

MAA is still alive after 2UBG, but he is a cyborg.

When He-Man leaves for space Faker offers to take up his place to keep up the fight against evil. Faker has developed AI through magic and also Triklops assists MAA because he was never trully evil, he had sided with Keldor because he thought Keldor was wronged. He had not programmed Faker to follow Skeletor blindly.

I have a similar story with Wundar, he is an antihero, like Riddick.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Heroic Warrior
    I would put the FFM, Dekker, Gygor, Goat Man, the yellow Snake guy, Geldor, Vikor, Drago Man, Strobo, Demo Man and Sky High in my FFM faction, which is a group of outcasts, with good and bad guys in it, but all tied together by some kind of honor.

Heroic Warrior
    My canon...

Good:
    -Keldor (Anti-hero. Fully "healed" and separated from Demo Man through alchemy.)
    -Blue Mer-Man
    -Cy-Chop
    -All the FFM

Evil:
    -Wun-Dar

Neutral:
    -Castle Grayskull Man (kills everyone he sees in protection of the castle- even the Sorceress)
    -Draego-Man (hates humans)
    -Evil Lyn (loyal to Keldor)
    -Faker (Has a hard time coping with his true identity and thus developed anger issues.)
    -Gy-Gor (still pretty evil in his wanting to kill He-Man)
    -Jitsu (noble villain)
    -Karatti (actually a violent warrior race. They're pretty much the Klingons in my MOTUC)
    -Panthor (loyal to Keldor)

Pretty much Skeletor's whole set has been neutral at one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    What about Gygor, for those who collect? Since he was originally depicted as a heroic "steed" for He-Man.
    In my canon he is heroic and part of my Preternia display. Gygor an Tytus on the heroic side, Megator and Shadow Beast on the evil side. Procrustus in the middle. It gives a nice symmetrie.
    I also think Draego Man is a heroic warrior. I don't feel he looks evil. As opposed to Lord Dactys
    I also have some figures in a different era of the MOTUC Timeline than they officialy belong. Spector, Laser Lot and Photog all are on my Hero son of He-Man shelf and I'm looking forward to the sticker sheet with the He-Ro sticker for their carded versions. And that 200x cat guy (what's his name?) is on the Preternia shelf because of his shield with the Eternia playset lion symbol on it.
    Awesome sticker included!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Right now he's on my bottom shelf with Marzo, Faceless, Draego, and Demo-Man. They're not intended to be a team, but they do look pretty neat together.

When I get the display real estate that I want, I think Gygor will end up in the Vikor era as a Foe Man.

Okay, some good stuff here. I'll throw some in.

There are several changes in my canon.

Bow - More of a bard, like his Filmation version, but more competent. Hopelessly in love with Glimmer, they marry and eventually rule Brightmoon as King and Queen.
    Stinkor - Fed up with Skeletor and the Loneliness caused by his condition, Stinkor allies himself with Hordak. As a reward, and a service for the entire Horde. Hordak gives him New armor that contains his stench with wrist mounted sprayers for a more "Concentrated" effect.
    Orko - A powerful Wizard hired by King Randor to boost the heroic warriors with his magic. Eventually looses his left eye during the final battle with Count Marzo, but claims the dead wizards amulet for his own arsenal.
    Adam - NOT He-Man's alter-ego, but a timid Prince who turns to books and sorcery to find his place on Eternia.
    Cringer - Same species as Battle Cat, but due to the timid nature of Adam, he shares very little with his more ferocious relative.
    Adora - No relation to the Eternian royal family, but the Princess of the Etherian royal family. She is in fact turned into She-Ra, permanent transformation.
    He-Man - Heroic Barbarian Oo-Larr earns the right to be transformed into the guardian of Eternia.
    Sorceress - She remains neutral while her two sisters aid the forces of good & evil in the battle for Eternia's future.
    Goddess - Retains her role as mentor to He-Man, sister to the Sorceress.
    Evilyn - Mentor and aide to the forces of Evil. Skeletor is but a pawn to her and should a more worthy heir present themselves, she would melt him.
    Hordak - After learning that the dimensional fabric's weakest point in the universe, He conquers the planet of Etheria. After killing the Nobel King Miro & his Queen, Hordak places Force Commander Catra in power and opens a rift to expand the Horde's rule into Eternia.

Brief explanation.

The Planet Eternia is in chaos. A power struggle exists between the four most powerful factions on the planet.
    311 years ago, Eldor unified the planet though conflict and conquest. His descendant Randor now rules as the King. ( think feudal Japan )
    The only tribe which refused to follow the edicts of the planetary law were the Slitherians, they still hold Hsss as their King. Fourty years ago, a Wizard of great power arose in the Royal Court, Keldor held the Royal family in thrall, promising to heal the infant Randor of his mysterious malady. As their only heir, the King & Queen allowed the wizard anything and overlooked his frequent moral transgressions as minor quirks.
    Intervention by the Goddess showed the Royals that Keldor was the cause of prince's illness, and fought the wizard. Keldor's was severely burned and with his final breath called out to the dark mistress to help him. Evilyn transported him to a remote island and the fortress of point dread, where he was magically healed but turned into Skeletor. He began to organize a revolt with other evil-minded members of the populous.
    Hearing of this revolt, King Hsss launches his own bid for power from his Stronghold in the Snake Mountains. The revolt turns into full scale planetary war with the arrival of the floating citadel above the Sea of burning sand. Hordak enters the fray and he brought the Galactic Horde with him. ( Sort of an intergalactic Roman Empire, Not Evil per-se)

So what do you think?
    Last edited by Mezmiro; October 19, 2013 at 12:07pm.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I know they were mentioned before, but my FFM went go to the factions they were originally meant to be part of:

My Sherlyn and Dawgator are trained by Dekker and part of the Royal Elite led by Rainius (Clamp Champ).

Never trust a gar...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!