Thread: Kittrina

Heroic Warrior

Kittrina

Who else likes this character? i do, i think she would have made a fantastic reappearence on 200x, does she remind anyone of Mirage from Aladdin The Series?

I had a crush on her when i was 4 as it was her with Cheetara, Cleo from Heathcliff and M'ress from Star Trek TAS that made me fascinated with catgirls. Afterall catgirls are such enchanting and appealing female humanoids even in legends/myths just like Fairies, elf girls and mermaids.

They should do an action figure based on this cute feline dame.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

I'm quite fond of Kittrina. With a Chief Carnivus made and Filmation rights acquired, I can't see why they wouldn't make one. Besides logistics, of course.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Kittrina rocks! I'd love to see an action figure of her but whilst I'm probably in the minority I really hope they wouldn't connect her with Chief Carnivus, one of the worst characters ever, I'd hate to see one of the coolest Filmation characters connected with one of the ********* MYP characters! Make her from a different race of Cat People, Kittrina is the true cat lady of MOTU!
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    I'm quite fond of Kittrina. With a Chief Carnivus made and Filmation rights acquired, I can't see why they wouldn't make one. Besides logistics, of course.
    Yeah I am quite fond of Kittrina and the Chief as well. But you are right, those darn logistics always seem to get in the way. They should create "Logistics Man", the Overlord of Torturous Excuses and "Bio-Man" the Evil Henchman of Torturous Reads and Spoils.

Yeah Kittrina is my favourite Filmation character, I'd love a figure of both her and King Paw in MOTUC. The Cat and the Spider is one of my favourite episodes as well.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor View Post
    Kittrina rocks! I'd love to see an action figure of her but whilst I'm probably in the minority I really hope they wouldn't connect her with Chief Carnivus, one of the worst characters ever, I'd hate to see one of the coolest Filmation characters connected with one of the ********* MYP characters! Make her from a different race of Cat People, Kittrina is the true cat lady of MOTU!
    Damned right and one of the sexiest MOTU galaxy chicks there ever was, she also reminds me of another Filmation catgirl and it's M'ress from Star Trek TAS, remember her?

MYP would still have her as a catgirl and would not mess up the original design.

I'd like to see Kattrina and Catra battle each other.
    Last edited by HarryCanyon; October 29, 2012 at 07:34pm.

The season two series bible (written prior to the 1985 batch of episodes) implies that she was going to make a return appearance - Sadly, none of the writers used DiTillio's character again...

Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    The season two series bible (written prior to the 1985 batch of episodes) implies that she was going to make a return appearance - Sadly, none of the writers used DiTillio's character again...
    Larry DiTillio did tell me in an interview that he intended to bring Kittrina back in a return episode, but never got round to writing one.
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s

Heroic Warrior
    Who thinks she looks like Ann Gora from Swat Kats?