Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar

Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC!

We definitely need Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC!

Peekablue's horse would look great in the line, and since the Swiftwind buck already exists for the horses, this is a no brainer. The crystal horses were some of my favorite POP toys that my sister had back in the day, and I'd love to see them immortalized in MOTUC, Crystal Moonbeam especially!

So Crystal Moonbeamamaniacs, what say you????

crystalmoonbeam_full.jpg

I agree, he is a MUST! The crystal castle needs to have it's guardian of the night
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Yes to Crystal Moonbeam. I finally picked up a vintage one of these and it's still fairly impressive after all of these years. Would be cool to see what they could do now.

Court Magician
    I need this so bad! The beasts are my favorite part of this line, especially the winged ones.

Definitely want Moonbeam.

This would basically be pure profit for Mattel.

The crystal horses (and Storm) are necessary.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I think Crystal Moonbeam would look phenomenal in MOTUC!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by manimal View Post
    I need this so bad! The beasts are my favorite part of this line, especially the winged ones.
    We are one in the same. I want en entire stable full of POP horses!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I only have two hesitations I have here:

With all the articulation and the figure's construction, I don't know if the transparent plastic will look good. Seeing all the "guts" of the assemble and articulation may not work very well.

The concerns about transparent plastic in this line are hard to shake. Spirit of Hordikins seems pretty stable and says no to cracks, but his arms and legs feel softer and gummier than previous clear figures. The latter could lead to some major problems with bowed horse legs down the line...

If those two things didn't cause problems, I wouldn't have any problem with giving Mattel a chance to re-use the horse molds for some of the crystal horses (although I think Arrow and Storm would have to come first).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

No reason they would have to be transparent to replicate a crystal effect. There are opaque options and paint app choices that could give a crystal effect without having to risk previous transparent plastic issues in this line.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I definitely want this horse! I would vote for transparent just like the original was. I was bummed when Icer arrived and wasn't transparent. I'm not sure why I assumed he would be.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by headache79 View Post
    No reason they would have to be transparent to replicate a crystal effect. There are opaque options and paint app choices that could give a crystal effect without having to risk previous transparent plastic issues in this line.
    Exactly. While I would prefer transparent, they could do Moonbeam just like Sun Dacer was in the Filmation cartoon or do a frosted paint application. There are several options for how to get these two great beasts out

Sign me up, but I definitely want SPIRIT first. His absence is just criminal at this point.

And I am going on record as a fan of the translucent look. That was not the problem with the Goddess or Roboto. The translucent PVC was fine, it was the plastic used in the joints on Goddess. Roboto was just put together incorrectly. (Mine is still okay!)

Anyway, YES to Crystal Moonbeam!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I would love both the crystal horses and Moonbeam in particular would be amazing.

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I want one and so does my 2 youngest duaghters and my wife so there is 4 sold.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I would love all the horses...I just have no idea where I'll put them all.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Now that Arrow is coming this is my top want as far as horses go (and pretty close to the top overall)!

Heroic Warrior
    Very minimal to no new tooling needed. With the lack of vehicles and no hopes realistically for a Crystal Castle, I would love to see this mount released.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Widget
    Bring on Crystal Moonbeam!!

I would not enjoy having this horse. I have no interest in it. I do not care for it.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Widget
    Crystal Moonbeam and Crystal Sundancer are dream MOTUC items for me. Storm too.

Really?? I'm already stuck with a crappo Arrow horse that i was FORCED to buy as part of the sub now this?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    Really?? I'm already stuck with a crappo Arrow horse that i was FORCED to buy as part of the sub now this?
    What don't you like about Arrow? (Jus discussing, not being aggressive )
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Please no more horses, if anything how about mantisuar.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    They're actually sending you two. . . for the price of three. . . sorry.

Anyway, sad news aside, I am ALL ABOUT Crystal Moonbeam!!! And I want him TRANSLUCENT! If they had done a year with ALL the horses, I probably would have subbed, besides the fact that I generally want no more than 20-30% of the figures MOTUC puts out.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Please no more horses, if anything how about mantisuar.
    I would love a Mantisaur as well but he would be a lot of new tooling with no reuse. I can appreciate that there are many who don;t want ANY horses but there are also some who want ALL of them. The fact that the buck exists works in their favor production wise. Hopefully we can get to what everyone wants someday!