Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Minis on Matty Facebook

Heroic Warrior

New Minis on Matty Facebook

There's pictures of Stinkor and Webstor up, as well as art for Orko and Hordak! I sure hope these get made, I love my minis!

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    There's pictures of Stinkor and Webstor up, as well as art for Orko and Hordak! I sure hope these get made, I love my minis!
    You forgot He-Ro.
    I wish I remembered the sub but due to no publicity I can't get it until Dec and it will be over b4 then It would have been nice to have a cheap sub in 15 ah well. I do want She-Ra and Orko's packs though especially orko since I don't have one and mini Orko would be put in my motuc collection lol
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

And Buzz Off

Wow they really look great, except I'm still not keen on She-Ra, I think its her boots that are too big and are throwing off her design for me. Personally I would have preferred Tri-Klops and Fisto instead of She-Ra and Orko but they're still good. He-Ro was a surprise but I really lie him. Webstor also looks especially good.

So the full 2015 line up is now:

She-Ra
    Mekaneck
    Ram Man
    He-Ro
    Buzz-Off
    Orko

Hordak
    Horde Trooper
    Jitsu
    Webstor
    Trap-Jaw
    Stinkor

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

She-Ra and He-Ro are the most exciting parts of this sub for me.

I wish, instead of Webstor, Buzz-Off, and Mekaneck, they'd done Shadow Weaver, Masque, and Icer

Use those filmation rights!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I hope mini-Stinkor stinks.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I hope mini-Stinkor stinks.
    He'll stink if he doesn't stink.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Love these guys but I think Teela and Evil Lyn should have been made before Orko and He-Ro.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeledor View Post
    Love these guys but I think Teela and Evil Lyn should have been made before Orko and He-Ro.
    CERTAINLY before He-Ro!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

I like that the order of figures is kinda bizzar.

I also think that the Orko one is the only one I've actually wanted so far. If Orko comes with Hordak, I may have to either sell a Hordak or buy an Orko off someon who doesnt want him.

The He Ro is very tempting, especially because that sword looks so cool.

Thanks for posting the pics, I couldnt get onto Facebook today.

I'd probably get the Trap Jaw/Ram Man set, but that's about it. The change in scale from SDCC 2 pack really killed this line for me.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    I'd probably get the Trap Jaw/Ram Man set, but that's about it. The change in scale from SDCC 2 pack really killed this line for me.
    Me too. Every time I consider grabbing one or two, I think again about the scale change and the reduction in articulation and....I don't.

What's with some weapons being oversized and some being undersized? He-Ro's sword is massive but his staff and Jitsu's sword are puny.

Heroic Warrior
    Oh NOO!! Tiny He-Ro??!

Suddenly, I am in the market for _A_ Masters of The Universe Mini... [^)

The mini's are awesome!!!! I would have liked that we also get a Trooper 2-pack!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Awesome lineup!!! I will be ordering several of these subs, but not 45 like I did for MOTUC's

I also wish we could get Teela and Evil-Lyn!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

I will be ordering the Minis sub in a few days. I do like these, I just have to play catch up now with the ones already released....I have Beast Man and Zodac....gonna get the ones next month.

I love these new ones, much more variety like with Mek, Trap Jaw, She-Ra....

I'm hoping for a Teela the next year after though.... A Teela / Evil-Lyn pack would be a good set. I hope they dedicate resources to these after next year so that set could be a possibility and not just wishful thinking.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Their cute but I would rather see these in retail instead of another ridicules subscription, they are small enough that mattel could market these to common retail. They are no different then the star wars mini 2 packs and they would sell, I think he-man is recognizable enough to a market to flourish, every "vintage" toy line does well with the exception of a small handful. I am just being real here.. Hope this offends no one! As well as the fact that I live in Canada and always have to facture in shipping/customs/extra charges/ kind of a pain!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I would probably buy a sub if the original he-man and skeletor were in the same scale...seems ridiculous they are bigger than the new official minis.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    She-Ra and He-Ro are the most exciting parts of this sub for me.

I wish, instead of Webstor, Buzz-Off, and Mekaneck, they'd done Shadow Weaver, Masque, and Icer

Use those filmation rights!
    But those non-marquee characters wouldn't have helped to sell a sub. I'm not saying I would turn them down if they showed up, but I feel Matty is smarter to go with marquee characters for a niche sub like this one.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I do hope the sub goes through; they're going all out on these little buggers as far as sculpt and style go.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They all look great but I've noticed the faces seem to be very standard MOTU looking - the early minis had more different cartoony expressions on them - Scareglow, Mer-Man, Skeletor etc

For example Buzz Off's face looks just like his MOTUC figure.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

They reveal whole year in advance and some of them are just concept drawings. Interesting change in their policy?

Check your email people. The full line up has been announced, ie which characters are packed out together.
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar