View Poll Results: Harpy Two Pak or Hunga and King Micah Two Pak?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Harpy Two Pak (Hunga and Generic Harpy)

16 44.44%
  • Hunga and King Micah (Angella's Husband)

20 55.56%

Thread: Harpy Two Pack or Hunga and King Micah Two Pack?

Harpy Two Pack or Hunga and King Micah Two Pack?

With the recent release of Angella, I was wondering if people had any interest in Hunga, arguably her arch enemy, being released. If people are interested, do you think it should be a Harpy Two Pack (Hunga and Generic harpy army builder), or should it be Hunga herself and King Micah (Angella's husband and Glimmer's father)?

I have to say I'm in the neither camp. I'd like Hunga to come solo... as I don't have room or much interest in army-buidling the harpy faction. And King Micah is not on my radar at all... at this point I'm looking for more stand-out characters who can pack a punch both figuratively and literally, and not so much relatives of so and so just to fill out my shelves.
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Any way we can get King Micah would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Any way we can get King Micah would be cool!
    I agree we should get him and out of the two options given, this should be it.

Because I don't think packaging Hunga with a generic harpy sister would push sales. Fans only need one Hunga and yet they'd like multiple harpies.

But I don't think a two-pack of harpy sisters would fly off the shelves either.

So I'd prefer to see Hunga and Micah released in single packs - but have Hunga come with a generic harpy sister head (or two - but that's unlikely) so you can swap them out to make an army of her sisters. The harpy sister body is very similar to Hunga's - identical in some cases - so this wouldn't bother me.

Hunga would be set apart by her unique head and magic club, while her sisters would be an army of hand-to-hand flying grapplers.

Honestly, I don't know why Mattel need so much pushing to get Hunga released.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Micah in Classics, I'd prefer the Harpy 2-Pack.

Include an extra head/accessories to turn Hunga into a generic harpy and army builders won't be stuck with multiple Hunga figures.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Hunga packed with a generic Harpy head and maybe a spear or claw weapon for the Harpy sister. Easy way of turning the Hunga figure into an army building set. I'd say no to a 2-pack as some folks might only need Hunga and all you'd be doing is making her more expensive which would put some folks off.

Sorry, no interest in a King Micah.
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Vultak 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Not that I'm terribly excited about either option, but I would certainly rather have the Micah/Hunga set.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I do have interest in Hunga. I think she is definately a worthy addition to MOTUC and another POP Toon figure. I agree I like the idea of her versus Angela specifically because of the wingedness. Works great.

Plus she'd be a dang cool looking figure, am I right?

However I have no need for an army of Harpies though they are cool to be sure. I'd much rather have a Micha, though I do not neccessarily care If I got one. But based on the way you proposed this, I'd get a cool Hunga and a useful Micha. That is an agreeable setup.

I will admit that if they made a Hunga/Generic Harpie 2 pack I'd still buy it.

Heroic Warrior
    Why not include an extra head and feathery chest armor to make another harpy minion with King Micah? Best of both worlds and a way to sell multiples so people may army-build? I really think this is a great idea to get King Micah since everyone and their grannie seems to want Hunga?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

No 2-packs needed.

Make Hunga and Micah separately and include an alternate head with Hunga to make Harpy minions.

I don't want to have to get 10 Micahs to get enough harpies, so NO to a Hunga/Micah 2-pack, and I don't want 10 Hungas to get enough of her minions either.
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Lord Masque, Vultak, Major Header, Satma, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Horde Wraiths, Catra Cat Form, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor New52, Teela New52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Despara, Bubblor, Movie Troopers

I would rather just have Hunga on her own.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella & Snake Goddess

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!