Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Figures That Deserves The 2.0 Treatment.....

through there are some figs that could use a 2.0, I dont want them to take up spots of other figures and i really dont want to spend the money on the same figures for small upgrades.
    the ignore list is my new best friend

The only figure I'd really loike to see get a 2.0 treatment is Stratos. For his 2.0 I'd be very happy if it were a quarterly variant like Sky Strike Stratos or something.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    If 2.0 characters are released as quarterly variants like Bubble Power She-ra, a variant that can be used for Mix and Match purposes, they don't take a slot of a new character.
    I love what they did with BP She-ra and I'm very favourable to 2.0s when this kind of treatment can be applied.

Yet many of the changes proposed in this thread are too small to justify a variant: would you want a Snake Power Adam just to get the holster in his jacket? or a blue skinned Goddess just to get non brittle legs and joints?
    Last edited by tumalu; October 11, 2011 at 09:26am.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    How about Mattel just focus on getting the 1.0 versions out first and get them out correctly before going back to fix their past problems?
    Unless characters were "messed up" the first time.

Teela
    Battleground Evil-Lyn body (but not the hands), fix the bobblehead.
    Give her a blonde repaint of her original head.

Stratos
    Unglue the wings like TRU Stratos.
    Give him new hands, the the staff of Avion and his 200X Jetpack.

Goddess
    Make her non-translucent and give her her original head.

King Hsss
    Fixes the backward shoulders.
    Give him the Bruce Timm maskless head and Earl Norem snakes.

Roboto
    Give him his 200X head and chest armor.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; October 11, 2011 at 09:59am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    STRATOS needs the 2.0 treatment URGENTLY !

He needs 2 GRABBING HANDS, ONE WEAPON AND THE STAFF OF AVION !

Roboto - as above

The Sorceress - fix the UGLY HUGE drums on her wings.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Teela-swappable elements to create 200X and Filmation looks with new buck, repaint the BG head for red hair and vice versa.

Keldor- maybe wearing his cool MVC trenchcoat with the nifty 200X toy's melting head.

Evil Lyn- young 200X on new buck with winter wear

Hssss- Norem snakes, MYP and MVC Preternian heads

Zoar, Screeech, Sorceress' falcon form- folded wings

Cringer-Articulated (body could perhaps be used for Catra's cat form) (I'd also love a smaller cub version!)

Catra-vintage toy look

She-Ra (again)-Starburst/Vintage toy parts/elements

(I realize some of these could be considered variants too, but those fall in with the BP SR standards, so I included them.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Teela with a more Filmation based appearance and weaponry, and the 2.0 female mold

Man At Arms with full armor (from the Palace Guards), and a more Filmation based Duncan head

Mer-Man with a more Filmation based look, with yellow feet & Filmation head (or repaint of the new Stinkor head) instead of the vintage head (or the cardback head, whichever, although I prefer the carback head to the vintage)

Keldor paler than previous, and even though I don't like the 200X cartoon, give him his original 2 piece swords, and a more Skeletor based armor color....and I don't know maybe make the hair piece more pliable to allow more head articulation...goes for all figures with longer hair, especially now since the new crotch piece plastic is so much more rubbery....maybe give him a Filmation Skeletor head as a new accessory or at least a Transformation head.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    King Hsss...fix reversed shoulders and better joints
    Roboto...fix reversed shoulders
    Faceless One...a faceless face (eye sockets only)
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Goddess. Non Green version this time with second Sharella head since it is now established that she is neither Teela or The Sorceress.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Tallstar
    Dark red, purple and silver color scheme. Twisty pants. Waist extension.

Starla
    Remove star from head. Backpack. Dress/sash in toy colors.

Jewelstar
    Red translucent plastic. Added jewel shards. Jewel form.

Catra
    Toy version

Goddess
    Mark Taylor head. Use 2.0 Waist Twist body.

Snappy Threader
    I would love to see Adora and Teela with more leg articulation. Not sure how they could do them like the Shre-Ra with removable "variant" armor, but it would be cool.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Stratos - Articulated Wings (ball joint), Monkey feet, Add Accesories
    He-Ro - Vac Metal Armor, Full Body armor, clear green gem, huge smile face (like vintage prototipe).
    Goddess - New dress based on vintage mini comics art. New buck.
    Roboto - Better Paint Apps on legs, no duck jaw, hard plastic weapons, translucent body without cracks...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    This:

When doing a 2.0 I love what Matty is doing! The 2.0 figure should be an improvement with enough unique pieces to mix and match with the 1.0 figures to make both versions viable and worthwhile to own!

Version 2.0 figures need to start having injection-molded joints instead of the big pins. The ankles on Vikor and Bow are a nice start.

Let's start with the defectives:

King Hiss: Maybe a 200X version (Emperor). Fixed shoulders. V1.0 body beneath with new detachment pieces at the waist, new 200X head, loincloth, and new Snake upper body in that alternate style everyone seems to prefer.

Roboto: "Battleground" Roboto. Fixed shoulders. New heads (200x and classic head with fixed "duck bill"). Two swappable hands instead of only the right hand. New 200X-style chest/body armor that stores extra weapons in the back, and snap-on armored 200X-inspired boots.

Goddess: "Great Wars" Goddess. Working hips. Mini-comic accurate: Soft "vintage toy"-style tunic (to be re-used for V2 Teela and Evil-Lyn) for added waist articulation, new cobra body armor with NO cobra headpiece. 1/2-3/4 length horned skull staff (see mini-comic) and Mark Taylor-inspired coiled cobra staff. 2 Heads: One cobra helmeted head (for neck movement while armored; cobra helmet was never supposed to be attached to the body armor), and the other is the original Mark Taylor head (with horned tiara) painted green (see the mini-comic) Open-palmed left hand for "spell-casting", maybe with blast effect a la TP He-Man

Teela: v2.0 "Warrior Goddess" Teela. Soft "vintage toy"-style tunic that is painted WHITE (like Bubble Power She-Ra) and gold with added waist articulation, new cobra body armor with NO cobra headpiece. maroon/bronze Staff of Ka (vintage toy colors), Mark Taylor spear, and shield repainted gold/white (like mini-comic). 2 Heads: One cobra helmeted head (for neck movement while armored; cobra helmet was never supposed to be attached to the body armor), and the other is the original Mark Taylor head (with horned tiara). Open-palmed left hand like Goddess 2.0. Redder boots?

Evil-Lyn: v2.0 "Dark Magician" Evil-Lyn. Soft "vintage toy"-style tunic that is painted blue and purple with added waist articulation, paler beige skin Filmation-style. Black snap-on cape. Glow-in-the-dark wand, Spellcasting hand and blast effect (borrowed from Goddess, repainted). 2 Heads: One Helmetless and helmeted head repainted. Screeech with closed wings.

Stratos: v2.0 "Winged Warrior" Stratos. Articulated wings on wrists. Comes with feather-ornamented 3-point Katar (see Voldo from Soulcalibur), new leg gauntlets with "scooping talons" that grabs other figures at the upper arms (when out to the sides). He can grab enemies off the battlefield or fly other Masters into battle!

Sorceress: v2.0 "Battleground" Sorceress. She comes with the much-requested fixed wings (done either like Shadow Weaver or another improved articulation scheme). Perhaps the front feathers can be all orange as requested. She has a spellcasting left hand with blast effect, re-used from v2 Goddess and v2 Evil-Lyn. Comes with Zoar with closed wings. Her other big accessory would be reversed-engineered Zoar-style battle armor/weapons she can wear. Her headgear would be molded as a new head, maybe a second one. My thinking is that she is powerless outside the castle walls, so to join the fight, Man-At-Arms made feminine armor with rockets and lasers that she can weild. Think Playmates' Colleen O'Reilly from EXO Squad toys but a bit more form-fitting and less bulky. It would be fun to see on her.

Teela - Waist twist, bendy dress
    Goddess - non-transcluent.
    Man-at-Arms - lighter green. Maybe Filmation head.
    He-man - new head-sculpt, more posable hands
    Stratos - stiffer joints, movable wings (like in 200x)
    Evil-Lyn - 200x version with a new dress
    Catra - Toyversion
    King Randor - 200x variant
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

cant say i dig the idea of more 2.0 characters...im fine with what i already have....but if people are dying for a re-do figure i hope they will have the availability to do so......
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Prince Adam, make him younger looking like 200x, instead of He-Man with more clothes.

Captain/King Randor, make him Great Wars Captain Randor, again 200x inispired

Clawful, make him Battleground Clawful inspired by his Filmation look

Roboto, Battleground Roboto, beefed up like in 200x.

Stratos, no accessories at all last time.

Snake Man-At-Arms, I love the twist that turns him into a Snake Man. But give us Rattlor and Snake Face FIRST

Faceless One, as Nickolas Powers, prior to his transformation

Beastman - Make him Battleground Beastman with some enhancements and TIGHTER JOINTS.

Teela!!!

They could include the Sorceress robe she wears in the new mini-comic.

- Blonde tiara-wearing head (blonde repaint of Teela 1.0's head)
    - Red Staff of Ka
    - new female buck
    - 2-piece outfit to accommodate waist-twist.
    - twistable arm bracers
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    King Hsss
    Give him the Bruce Timm maskless head and Earl Norem snakes.

Roboto
    Give him his 200X head and chest armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Catra
    Toy version
    These are my top personal choices!

Fix the damn shoulders and change up those figures a bit to make them worth buying again.

Also pink, silver, and black Catra would be awesome, even though I <3 the Horde version most of all.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Unless characters were "messed up" the first time.

Teela
    Give her a blonde repaint of her original head.

Goddess
    Make her non-translucent and give her her original head.
    You do realize that BG Evil-Lyn is the same as the original Teela and Goddess? The only change is the gauntlets on her fore arms. All they need to do with Teela is give her the softer costume like the original Evil-Lyn had. And the Goddess the same along with with not being made with a translucent plastic since it's known that translucent plastic can be brittle!'
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

My 2.0 wishlist is mainly for fixes only but if it's bundled with extras like BP She-Ra, all the better!

Adora 2.0

2.0 body so she can ride Spirit when they do him

New suit to fix the skirt issue

Maybe they can throw in a She-Ra 1 smaller sword or a weapon from those fashion packs or something she used in the FM cartoon

Teela 2.0

New body style, softer skirt piece so she can ride Charger when they do him

Rotating cuffs like BG Evil Lyn

Maybe give her the blond BG head and blaster as well as everything from Teela 1.0 except Zoar

Fix bobble head issue

Roboto 2.0

I like Dragonblasters idea. Fix shoulders

Add attachable armour pieces so you can make him BG Roboto or normal one

Make both hands removeable so when they do make WP3 w/ silver Trap Jaw pieces he can have a double blaster and single one

Stratos 2.0

Fix wings ala TRU Stratos

Give him gripping hands and weapons, maybe a spear or staff of some sort, a sword, maybe a shield (The 4HM can come up w/ somthing great I'm sure)

Green Goddess 2.0

Fix exploding crotch issue

Maybe a unique head this time out

2.0 body style w/ softer skirt

Maybe the wand from the mini comic

That's about all I can think of. King Hsss of course but I fixed mine so who knows what they could give him. Maybe more Serpent stuff and artifacts from the 200x toon??
    Last edited by hlinhk128; October 11, 2011 at 03:55pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    You do realize that BG Evil-Lyn is the same as the original Teela and Goddess? The only change is the gauntlets on her fore arms. All they need to do with Teela is give her the softer costume like the original Evil-Lyn had. And the Goddess the same along with with not being made with a translucent plastic since it's known that translucent plastic can be brittle!'
    Exactly. That was my point.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Exactly. That was my point.
    The translucent plastic was not why she broke.

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    5) Keldor (200X toy Inspiration - TG has mentioned that it is in the master list of Re-Deco figures)
    He has? Why? I mean I don't see the need for a 200X toy inspired version when the 200X toy was just the Skeletor figure bare feet and all with the Keldor head. The MOTUC actually was a better realization of the character as it gave him boots and a more accurate cape as well as the non-Skeletor arms. Unless we're just talking a change in expression so that he's frowning like the 200x figure and adding the 200x swords and alternate acid-burned head, I'm baffled by the calls for another Keldor already. And even with those changes, I don't know why Toyguru would consider him an important one to redo.
    Last edited by gbagok; October 11, 2011 at 09:14pm.

Tytus and Megator: their lack of decent shoulder articulation is a joke.
    This should have been fixed before Megator came out.
    For cost Mattel could have removed the pointless boot articutation for Tytus or the extra head for Megator.

This giant buck can be used at least 5 times counting the ABC giants.