Thread: Motuc action figure tales part 1 : ILLUMINA vs Spector

Motuc action figure tales part 1 : ILLUMINA vs Spector

Hello guys! (What is HKC doing here??!) yeah well I don't regularly post on the fan fic section, cause mostly I'm a customizer, and the stories I write are done to promote my figures and such, usually embedding the demonstration with the story.

In this occasion I made a separate video for the demonstration (which is posted on the customs section) and focused on telling the story without interruptions. With the recent uproar about Illumina, I thought it was a perfect chance to put together a little story, featuring a custom Illumina and Ileena action figures I made plus the usual humor and music.

Synopsis: Duncan and Spector are about to try a smaller prototype of the cosmic key when suddenly Illumina appears holding a strange grudge against Spector, who has no idea why the gar wants him to "release" her, triggering her anger and a series of events that can spell certain doom to Eternia...

Awesomely done! Can't wait for the next part!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

BOTH your videos (I just saw Part 2) are truely amazing. I'm suprised they don't have more views. But seriously (not sure what your real name is), you are a great artist. I love the creativity you put into the stories - my fav so far has been the SA She-Ra one.

Quote Originally Posted by RafiS View Post
    BOTH your videos (I just saw Part 2) are truely amazing. I'm suprised they don't have more views. But seriously (not sure what your real name is), you are a great artist. I love the creativity you put into the stories - my fav so far has been the SA She-Ra one.
    Thanks, I post on several sites, so people don't comment much cause they've seen it already..maybe I should make the director's cut for the Org lol!

Thanks yeah, it was my fave too, something about the lighting there, made it work perfectly. Many people wanted me to continue the story to see who would have won...Seiya of She-ra hehe

Wow, amazing!! The best I seen on MOTUC for a long time!! I would like to stand behind toygurus back when he watches it himself. Priceless! Keep on posting!!

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMoik View Post
    Wow, amazing!! The best I seen on MOTUC for a long time!! I would like to stand behind toygurus back when he watches it himself. Priceless! Keep on posting!!
    Danke! Part 2 is posted on this section as well and I just uploaded part 3. Thanks for watching mein freund!