105. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

67 63.81%
  • no

38 36.19%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Warriors Sky Sled

Evil Warriors Sky Sled

Would you buy a green Sky Sled for the evil warriors? Maybe with a Snake head on the front instead of the horsey dragon thing on the good guys version?

total pass for me... but cool idea
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Only if it had a Snake head like in the Filmation cartoon.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I don't even have the blue one yet, so probably not
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Sure, who would it come with (maybe a Skelecon, or other army builder) or would it be by itself?
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

I'd prefer it by itself as it would hopefully be cheaper then. With a Skelcon or 200X Skeleton Warrior would be cool though.

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    I'm all for the Doom Buggy.

Nah, I'd rather get a Roton or another real Evil vehicle than this. I know this would be easier, but still....
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Absolutely!!!!! I want any and all vehicles that we can get!!!!

No thanks, I personally don't need another sled, even in another color. Even if it is for bad dudes. Bring on Attack Trak or the rest of the Battle Ram.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yes I want one. No, I don't want it packed in with a character that makes no sense. These are army building items, pack it in with army building items, alone or as a 2 pack of blue-sled and green sled. Not with Calix.

No thanks. I'd rather have an actual Evil Warriors vehicle like Roton or Land Shark produced.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Yeah, like the idea. Would like it if it came with some kind of army builder like a skeleton warrior.

The one we got is already kind of green.

It makes sense, but I'd rather see a Roton
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Well, the one we've got is actually green (or "teal" if you like). Maybe they could release a "Filmation Sleds" 2-pack of an actually blue (i.e., Filmation blue, or at least blue like the 4H prototype displayed years ago) "good guys" Sky Sled (using the same already-tooled "gryphon" head we've already got, so this would be strictly a repaint) plus a green "bad guys" one (same teal color as the one we've got, but with a newly-tooled fanged "snake" head).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; October 17, 2013 at 09:12pm. Reason: typo
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    No..... how about a roton and the rest of the battle ram....

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    No..... how about a roton and the rest of the battle ram....
    The Roton and the back part of the Battle Ram (plus some other vehicles) are high on my priority list. But I think a re-release of the Sky Sled (with variant colors and/or heads) could help pay for the tooling of the back part of the Battle Ram.

So far I have 2 Sky Sled+Sky High packs (couldn't afford more last month), and I'm looking forward to buying at least 1 more (if they put them on sale again on BF/CM just when Castle Grayskull is being charged/shipped, I don't think I will be able to afford more than 1 extra Sky Sled pack and 1 extra Troopers pack, if at all).

These things are so cool and awesomely detailed that I could have half a dozen and would still like to have a few more, especially if they released color/head variants (I think it would be awesome to have a dozen of them: four green gryphon-headed "vintage box art" ones, four blue gryphon-headed "vintage toy / Filmation good-guy" ones, and four green snake-headed "Filmation evil-guy" ones, plus a pair of Battle Ram back parts in each color).

I just hope if they do release variant Sleds, they offer them during some less financially-straining month—this year's September, October and November are one killer month after the other.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; October 17, 2013 at 09:48pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Nah man, I can't say that I would.

I mean strictly speaking, I am not opposed to it exactly, but I dont really think of it that way, even though it's in the 'toon.

So yeah, I'd rather they focus on the unlikely (though possible, we'll see) release of the Battle Ram.

Totally. It'd be awesome and it would get some reuse out of that mold to maybe help produce the back end.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Nope. I want a whole Battle Ram!
    This.

Honestly, I watched the show for years, and never noticed a difference in the sky sleds. If I wanted some for the bad guys... I'd buy multiples of the toy version...

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Only if it had a Snake head like in the Filmation cartoon.
    I agree!
    Look at the differences:

I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    no, I want the rotton or other vehicle
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd seriously love it if it was packed with a Skelcon!

I'd buy 2 no problem.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I'd like more unique vehicles, but the thing is they would have to be totally new tools and cost more money for Mattel to take a risk on. An evil warriors Sky Sled would cost them less in new tooling and make use of a tool they have already paid for. Also costing the customer less and so be more likely to sell. The Sky Sled sold out quicker than the Windraider I think?