Thread: MOTUC Fan Choice in 2013!?!

Hybrid View

MOTUC Fan Choice in 2013!?!

People have been asking about this and discussing it in various threads so I thought I would give it it's own thread;

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Can we have a he-man.org exclusive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Not to sell but we do have an idea for the 2013 line to give fans a bit more choice and a chance at some of the more obscure figures fans are asking for. Stay tuned for SDCC 2012 for the details!
    Speculate away

I wouldn't read to much into it right now. It was something said in a moment in which the heat.was.on. Might be nothing more than that couple of sentences at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I wouldn't read to much into it right now. It was something said in a moment in which the heat.was.on. Might be nothing more than that couple of sentences at the moment.
    Yeah but why should that stop speculation?

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Id REALLY like to see Mattycollector have a list of 10 obscure characters and run a poll like they did for the WWE figures. You only get to vote once and the winner would take up a monthly spot.

Even better if they had a 1 line teaser out of a bio to go with the characters name to make the voting more interesting. I understand that they wouldnt have 10 bios to go with 10 obscure characters so thats why they would make up 1 line to go with each character.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I hope they DON'T do this... because the losers will never be made.

I can see it now, all TG's least favorite characters:

Sweet Bee
    Perfuma
    Gwildor
    Strobo
    Illumina
    Songster
    Mara
    and then one obvious winner:

Shokoti

I just don't want to see characters killed off because some people got their co-workers to vote for Twistoid or something.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I agree. Unless it is done in a way that we get to vote which one comes first before the rest of the obscure figures.

There would have to be some assurance first that the ones who didn't win still had a chance to be made later on in the line so that we wouldn't get a "You had the chance at this figure but the fan's chose XXXXXXX over XXXXXXX and we are trying to give the fan's what they want" excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    I am in no way confirming a fan's choice poll, but I can tell you if one ever happened, we would make sure it was not "loaded" with an obvious winner.
    So in other words, it would be the exact opposite of the DCUC polls.