Thread: How teela feels about adora/she-ra?

How teela feels about adora/she-ra?

ultra-geek question

she was "the girl" and suddenly appeared on the scene this blonde, actually two. one is adam's sister and the other blonde is very powerful.
    Is teela jealous? She-ra is a competition for her o what?

would be great to see their relationship in a new series

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    ultra-geek question

she was "the girl" and suddenly appeared on the scene this blonde, actually two. one is adam's sister and the other blonde is very powerful.
    Is teela jealous? She-ra is a competition for her o what?

would be great to see their relationship in a new series
    I don't think she would be jealous, per say, as she knows He-Man and She-Ra are brother and sister. Plus, She-Ra lives on another planet, so they would rarely ever bump into each other.

A Defender of Grayskull
    In Secret of the Sword, I got the impression, from Teela, that she was a little jealous. If I remember correctly Teela only appeared once and she says something in the lines of "Who is she?". I do believe that that one line had some attitude behind it, again if I remember correctly. I really don't want to pop the dvd in right now to check but anyways just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by coolapex View Post
    In Secret of the Sword, I got the impression, from Teela, that she was a little jealous. If I remember correctly Teela only appeared once and she says something in the lines of "Who is she?". I do believe that that one line had some attitude behind it, again if I remember correctly. I really don't want to pop the dvd in right now to check but anyways just my 2 cents.
    Me too got the same impression. My wife noticed it as well.

I also got the impression she was not happy but I think once she realized it was Adam's sister her attitude cooled off. Remember, Adora is the princess of Eternia. Teela is as responsible to protect her as she is Adam when Adora is on Eternia.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Teela doesn't know he man and she ra are brother and sister does she? is that common knowledge?

I asked Teela about it last night over dinner. She said that she was never jealous of Adora. Evil-Lyn is a different story, however. Four "Sex on the Beach"es later, Teela really let loose a few choice words about Skeletor's "ho", most of which can't be repeated here.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Damn right about that.

I think they would make a good team together.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Yeah, I never thought it was public knowledge that He-Man and She-Ra are sibs. It'd blow that whole secret identity thing wide open...
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    If I remember correctly He-Man said She-Ra is his friend.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I'd love to see an episode where a magical artifact or spell amplify's Teela's buried jealousy of She-Ra and she starts going crazy and going after She-Ra with various inventions. Think of the potential comedy?!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Indeed, Teela was jealous of Adora when she met her, thinking she was competition, then dealt with the fact Adora was his sister and she (Teela) was no longer the only woman in his life besides his mother. After that, she did cool down. Then meeting She-Ra, she was dealt with another slap in the face. He-Man did say She-Ra was his friend, and She-Ra laughed to herself at Teela's reaction.

Teela seemed fine by Christmas, when everyone got together for the birthday party.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Teela was jealous during Secret of the Sword. That was pretty evident in her reactions to both Adora and She-Ra. It seemed to be gone by the Christmas Special, I agree.
    -Jon

Just released EPISODE 60 - Ten Year Anniversary of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

I hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

what would of been interesting would of been when heman or adam were involved with crossovers with casta and glimmer involved since they showed the most interest in him
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Widget
    She IS jealous, I can confirm, like all women ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Yeah, I never thought it was public knowledge that He-Man and She-Ra are sibs. It'd blow that whole secret identity thing wide open...
    On Etheria, they are brother and sister, but on Eternia, they are just friends (though She-Ra is rarely on Eternia). Why it doesn't matter on Etheria, I don't know.

As for the jealousy thing, she probably is of She-Ra as since she's a "friend", she's competition for He-Man who Teela is quite fond of (anyone for The Problem With Power? To me, that episode shown the most affection that He-Man/Adam has for Teela and vice-versa.), but not of Adora, the Princess. If she ever met Castaspella or Frosta when they were pining for He-Man, I'm pretty sure she'd show her claws then!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!