Thread: Likelihood of Feurza-T Characters in MOTUC

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar

Likelihood of Feurza-T Characters in MOTUC

I don't know if Mattel even has the rights to create these much storied knock-offs, but I think it would be cool to do a set as a SDCC exclusive?

[For those who do not know, Fuerza-T is a toy line released in Argentina 7 or 8 years ago that utilized molds from the Masters of the Universe line.]

http://www.he-man.org/collecting/toy...tion.php?id=16

I for one would be ok with a few of these showing up.

I'm not holding my breath, but I could see it.

Dont think they can legally do it though.

I actually thought I saw Scott say that these were indeed on the table... Don't quote me, but it sounds familiar, and if so, would be awesome!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I actually thought I saw Scott say that these were indeed on the table... Don't quote me, but it sounds familiar, and if so, would be awesome!
    Yeah don't get me wrong, I don't want to see these guys before any of the major releases, but they could be a cool and cheap exclusive at some point down the road. I would be pretty angry if I got Felinor before Ram Man or Mantenna.