Thread: Official Delora:Stratos' Human Wife Support Thread!

Official Delora:Stratos' Human Wife Support Thread!

Maybe a boring figure to some, but I would love to get Delora in Classics. She should come with the Emerald Staff of Avion. Shoot, pack her in a 2-Pack with Hawk, his Avion sister and add some nifty weapons as well, even something for the empty-handed birdman himself.

Another option would be to pack her with Haramesh the demon from the same minicomic.

I think Delora may need support to get made, so chime in with yours and your ideas for her execution!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

post a pic. I keep avoiding this thread because i dont remember him having a human wife. I know Hawk (who I am not terribly keen on, but not completely against either) but I know nothing of Delora.

Movie mayhem!
    I think a Delora Hawk two pack is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    post a pic. I keep avoiding this thread because i dont remember him having a human wife. I know Hawk (who I am not terribly keen on, but not completely against either) but I know nothing of Delora.
    It's from The Siege of Avion mini-comic:

And I'm totally behind getting Delora and Haramesh into MOTUC
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i'd love a 2 pack with minicomics delora and myp hawke.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    i'd love a 2 pack with minicomics delora and myp hawke.
    I do want them both, but I'd rather see them on seperate cards.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

If it were up to me, I'd release 3 figures of her....over time of course.

1) Delora - based on the mini-comic, and Stratos' wife; probably best as a club exclusive. She could come with a map of Avion.

2) Hawke - based on the Filmation version of Delora, Stratos' sister.

3) Battle Ground Hawke - based on the 200X version of Hawke, Stratos' sister.

I think I would prefer Ladybird or Filmation version of Delora. They are just a bit more visually interesting since they have the wings.

What if human Delora had 200X-ish tech-wings in order to fly alongside her hubby Stratos? Removable on the figure, with a jetpack and the Staff?

That'd be a great way to merge the differing approaches to her methinks! (And make her a more interesting toy!)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    What if human Delora had 200X-ish tech-wings in order to fly alongside her hubby Stratos? Removable on the figure, with a jetpack and the Staff?

That'd be a great way to merge the differing approaches to her methinks! (And make her a more interesting toy!)
    I like the way you think pal. Also she should come with the Emerald Staff.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    I think a Delora Hawk two pack is a great idea!
    i want both. good idea. i would like for hawke to be more like her myp version.

Shoot, if they made it as a two-pack (which would rock and seven as a better vehicle to get both out) they could add parts to make both versions of Hawk! If we bought a couple, we could customize and get some army-buildin' Avion babes!

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of human Delora having techy wings and such that we could snap onto her. It would make sense for a woman living among the birdmen (and women) of Avion.

I really donīt know what to choose.

I always wondered why she was human but hey, why shouldnīt he fall in love with a different species.

But especially for her not able to fly could be very difficult in Avion, so i guess i would like to see her as an avion woman.

Getting her action figure would clear up things as there really had been many versions of her(to many if you ask me).

There are so many different looks for Delora. I even like this version.

as depicted by Baena:
    Last edited by danielsan52; December 7, 2011 at 12:42pm.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I would support Delora in MOTUC.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy